Lane O

July 2017 Filers of I-130 for Parents of U.S Citizens

521 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
On 1/30/2018 at 11:03 AM, Lane O said:

My service center is TSC as well. No update as of now.  Going on 8 months next month. 

I think your PD is 14-Jul, correct? Let's hope you hear back in the next 2-3 weeks. It seems to be taking about 6.5 to 7 months as an average. Hang in there. It should be soon.

Edited by adar24

15 minutes ago, adar24 said:

I think your PD is 14-Jul, correct? Let's hope you hear back in the next 2-3 weeks. It seems to be taking about 6.5 to 7 months as an average. Hang in there. It should be soon.

Hi Adar, my PD is July 17. Thanks. I'm hoping to hear back from them soon. 

On 1/30/2018 at 11:18 AM, Maranda said:

That would be great news! TSC here as well, PD 7/18, nothing new yet.

My pd is 7/17.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/18/2018 at 2:42 PM, Rokarmy1023 said:

Hi to all, im new here in this forum. Just and im not a july filer but an august filer. And im a beneficiary of my daughter. Who applied me and my hubby to petition as immigrant. I just want to know the update of august filers 2017. Pd. August 28,2017. Waiting for an approval

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=7&scenter=3&option=3&sortby=2

Timeline
On 1/31/2018 at 3:18 AM, Maranda said:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=7&scenter=3&option=3&sortby=2

Hi, I just want to share a good news today. I just got back from my vacation from the Philippines and checked the mail. My mom's Form I-130 got approved. Her priority date is June 07, 2017. It's from Nebraska Office. 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline

Hello I need some help.

My parents I-130 was approved Jan 26 2018 and waiting to hear from NVC for furher processing.

Meantime, I am trying to gather all documents together for them.

Do I need a police clearance of each from each country where they live at least one year after age 16?

If yes, then my father is Canadian and he left Canada since 2009 and living in India. How I can get Canadian Police clearance without his physical presence in Canada?

Can somebody answer this? 

Timeline
9 hours ago, kimlynn said:

Hi, I just want to share a good news today. I just got back from my vacation from the Philippines and checked the mail. My mom's Form I-130 got approved. Her priority date is June 07, 2017. It's from Nebraska Office. 

Hi kimlynn, im from the philippines too, im the beneficiary of my daughter who petitioned us with my husband. Still waiting pd august 28,2017. Nice to meet you here. Ours Texas service center, but now tsc have some approvals of july filers 2017. Hope and praying ours will be the next

15 minutes ago, Rokarmy1023 said:

Hi kimlynn, im from the philippines too, im the beneficiary of my daughter who petitioned us with my husband. Still waiting pd august 28,2017. Nice to meet you here. Ours Texas service center, but now tsc have some approvals of july filers 2017. Hope and praying ours will be the next

I'm sure you will get your approval very soon! :)

Timeline
On 1/31/2018 at 3:18 AM, Maranda said:

July filers did approved already last jan 29 not mine but july filer messaged me yesterday, that center came from texas

Hi Guys! Good news I got a letter yesterday and my mother's petition is approved. My PD is July 17 and Texas Service Center. 

Weird, I was hoping to get an email and text message cause I set it up like that when I made an account in USCIS. 

Anyway! July filers, you gonna get that letter soon! Goodluck to us. 

Edited by Lane O

7 minutes ago, nvcp said:

Congratulations !! My PD is 08/07 for my mother TSC. Hopefully we will get it soon too. 

Thanks for Sharing the info !!

Thanks! Your letter is coming very very soon as well! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.