927 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/7/2017 at 1:15 AM, JuLo4 said:

Hello,
Is anyone filing in CSC?
My mom is a LPR and is petitioning for my dad. 

The PD is Feb 13

Ive also been sent to csc, pd January 17..im still waiting for approval of I 130

Timeline
On 8/7/2017 at 0:50 PM, saad said:

hello, we applied for i130 , our priority date is 27 feb 2017.. our centre is california.. its taking such a long time to move and we dont know what is the problem exactly... anyone else in california?

Ive also been sent to csc, pd January 17..im still waiting for approval of I 130

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

PD April 6th. USCIS is currently approving i-130 applications from (beginning of) October 2016.  A couple more months. I am assuming that I will receive the NOA2 in April 2018. It's moving slowly, but it's moving.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Singapore
Timeline
On 8/22/2017 at 2:40 PM, saad said:

anyone got an approval ?

Yes.. PD 3/17/17

Hello everyone, my case was approved from USCIS and now at NVC.. i received my case number but no invoice number and the letter states: "However,  your  case  is  not currently  eligible  for  further  processing  because  there  is  an  annual  limit  on  the  number  of  immigrant  visas  that the  Department  of  State  can  issue.  For  some  visa  categories,  the  wait  could  be  many  years" as it's f2A category.

My wife was previously pregnant and we lost the baby due to several complication. She is currently pregnant and started complaining those issue and our country wss affected by mudslide. 

Is their anything I can do to speed up the process? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Sierra222 said:

Yes.. PD 3/17/17

Hello everyone, my case was approved from USCIS and now at NVC.. i received my case number but no invoice number and the letter states: "However,  your  case  is  not currently  eligible  for  further  processing  because  there  is  an  annual  limit  on  the  number  of  immigrant  visas  that the  Department  of  State  can  issue.  For  some  visa  categories,  the  wait  could  be  many  years" as it's f2A category.

My wife was previously pregnant and we lost the baby due to several complication. She is currently pregnant and started complaining those issue and our country wss affected by mudslide. 

Congratulations, which center processed ur petition?

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Sierra222 said:

Yes.. PD 3/17/17

Hello , congratulations!!! But what category are you ? F2A ? 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
On 04/10/2017 at 4:02 PM, Sierra222 said:

Yes.. PD 3/17/17

So, that means your PD is 3/17/17 and you already have your petition approved? Are you a permanent resident?

Because if so, that was pretty fast! :) 

PD 14Feb2017.. 

I read from other forum (PD march-oct 2016) with current PD, that even if they finish or pass all the requirements and approved. they still need to wait for another 1 year for the interview. is this true? even if your PD is already current it will still take 1year to wait for the interview? i thought it will only take 2-3 months at most. 

Edited by Maari

Timeline
14 hours ago, dianamarcos said:

So, that means your PD is 3/17/17 and you already have your petition approved? Are you a permanent resident?

Because if so, that was pretty fast! :) 

Please see posts above. This user is not applying for F2A but IR-2. That’s why it’s faster. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Maari said:

PD 14Feb2017.. 

I read from other forum (PD march-oct 2016) with current PD, that even if they finish or pass all the requirements and approved. they still need to wait for another 1 year for the interview. is this true? even if your PD is already current it will still take 1year to wait for the interview? i thought it will only take 2-3 months at most. 

It looks like the process now takes a little bit more than 2 years. So yes, it’s true. Just because you receive the approval, doesn’t mean that you can get an interview right away. You can expect to have your interview in the beginning of 2019. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.