dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
58 minutes ago, SCanchola said:

Yea came at 17 and never left. Yea lol. Yea I know I have bad anxiety already and now having a date and making all the appoinmenta just makes it worse lol. But we will be fine:D

You should check inyour p4 letter there's this link 

vc.state.gov/interview (English) and nvc.state.gov/ interview/espanol (Spanish):

Click on it and it takes you to your country's reciprocity and that's where it tells you more about that letter so you can put your mind at ease we are taking that letter to show that we don't need one 

1 hour ago, Franciscoruizt said:

You should check inyour p4 letter there's this link 

vc.state.gov/interview (English) and nvc.state.gov/ interview/espanol (Spanish):

Click on it and it takes you to your country's reciprocity and that's where it tells you more about that letter so you can put your mind at ease we are taking that letter to show that we don't need one 

Ok thanks I'll check into in the morning. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

AUGUST INTERVIEW DATES AVAILABLE!!

@- J & K - @2litros @ajman @Babybjorn @bbansah2 @cadtousa @daprax @Dinah @enigma992 @Feanix @fernansol  @firstlady2411 @hbQawee @interstephen @irma24  @jamaicankim @Louie1988 @M&G_NL @Majid1986 @maryam78 @miaqat @Nana&Akua  @Rayan_b @rhojam  @Sidney and Dennis  @SK10

UPDATE!  

:jest: :energy: :dance:  :goofy:   :energy: :dance:  :goofy: :blink: :jest: :energy: :dance:  :goofy:   :energy: :dance:  :goofy: :blink:

We can assume that the following embassies/consulates have released their August interview dates since we have cases on our spreadsheet that have received their August interview dates. 

Interview - Country Interview - City
Bahamas Nassau
Bangladesh Dhaka
Barbados Bridgetown
Colombia Bogotá
Cuba Havana
Dominican Republic Santo Domingo
France Paris
France Paris
Haiti Port au Prince
India New Delhi
India New Delhi
India Mumbai
Jamaica Kingston
Jamaica Kingston
Jamaica Kingston
Kenya Nairobi
Mexico Ciudad Juarez
Nigeria Lagos
Pakistan Islamabad
Pakistan Islamabad
pakistan Islamabad
Philippines Manila
Philippines Calamba
Russia Moscow
United Kingdom London
United Kingdom London
Venezuela Caracas
Zimbabwe Harare

Calling the NVC from outside of the US

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am (7h-8h or 23h-24h)

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

4, to confirm date and time of interview

Thank you, 
JBMG

===

Upon receipt of your interview notification, please update your questionnaire. Meanwhile, please update your notes section and the forum with any feedback received by NVC customer service regarding the scheduling of your interview date. This way everyone can follow along..  

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

Everyone in this group email is waiting for an interview date. Once I see that our spreadsheet has been updated with your interview notification date and interview date, I'll remove you from the group. 

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017.  

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

Filed: IR-2 Country: Egypt
Timeline

13 minutes ago, JBMG said:

AUGUST INTERVIEW DATES AVAILABLE!!

@- J & K - @2litros @ajman @Babybjorn @bbansah2 @cadtousa @daprax @Dinah @enigma992 @Feanix @fernansol  @firstlady2411 @hbQawee @interstephen @irma24  @jamaicankim @Louie1988 @M&G_NL @Majid1986 @maryam78 @miaqat @Nana&Akua  @Rayan_b @rhojam  @Sidney and Dennis  @SK10

UPDATE!  

:jest: :energy: :dance:  :goofy:   :energy: :dance:  :goofy: :blink: :jest: :energy: :dance:  :goofy:   :energy: :dance:  :goofy: :blink:

We can assume that the following embassies/consulates have released their August interview dates since we have cases on our spreadsheet that have received their August interview dates. 

Interview - Country Interview - City
Bahamas Nassau
Bangladesh Dhaka
Barbados Bridgetown
Colombia Bogotá
Cuba Havana
Dominican Republic Santo Domingo
France Paris
France Paris
Haiti Port au Prince
India New Delhi
India New Delhi
India Mumbai
Jamaica Kingston
Jamaica Kingston
Jamaica Kingston
Kenya Nairobi
Mexico Ciudad Juarez
Nigeria Lagos
Pakistan Islamabad
Pakistan Islamabad
pakistan Islamabad
Philippines Manila
Philippines Calamba
Russia Moscow
United Kingdom London
United Kingdom London
Venezuela Caracas
Zimbabwe Harare

Calling the NVC from outside of the US

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am (7h-8h or 23h-24h)

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

4, to confirm date and time of interview

Thank you, 
JBMG

===

Upon receipt of your interview notification, please update your questionnaire. Meanwhile, please update your notes section and the forum with any feedback received by NVC customer service regarding the scheduling of your interview date. This way everyone can follow along..  

Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire.

Everyone in this group email is waiting for an interview date. Once I see that our spreadsheet has been updated with your interview notification date and interview date, I'll remove you from the group. 

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017.  

If you have lost your questionnaire, you can redo it, I'll delete the duplication.

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

@JBMG no news yet :( , i will call today hoping for good news 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, - J & K - said:

@JBMG no news yet :( , i will call today hoping for good news 

Hope so too.. Hope you all get your interview dates soon. Just looking at your USCIS priority dates. Most of you have been waiting a very long time to get this point. Wishing you all the best of luck. 

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD)
jamaicankim 10/8/2010
Irma24 1/10/2011
Babybjorn 6/15/2012
miaqat 9/1/2015
enigma992 2/1/2016
SK10 3/22/2016
Sidney and Dennis 4/14/2016
ajman 4/18/2016
Dinah 4/26/2016
bbansah2 5/2/2016
cadtousa 6/13/2016
NBA16 6/28/2016
Feanix 6/30/2016
interstephen 7/11/2016
Majid1986 7/11/2016
Rayan_B 7/25/2016
Nana&Akual 7/25/2016
2litros 7/28/2016
fernansol 8/1/2016
Daprax 8/1/2016
- J & K - 8/9/2016
rhojam 8/25/2016
maryam78 9/14/2016
M&G_NL 9/20/2016
Louie88 11/15/2016
hbQawee 11/26/2016
firstlady2411 1/19/2017

On 7/1/2017 at 9:55 AM, amul said:

@MLK2016 Couldn't reply to you on the old thread so I'm moving the convo here. 

9 hours ago,  amul said: 

Oh heck yesssss! No way we are having this interview without me being present! B-)

"We recently had our interview and I was present.  Where both were present I observed they were all approved.   Among the women present by themselves (it seems it was only women) I saw 2 rejected with the dreaded blue slip."

Just read your interview details too, thank you so much for the in depth review!

If you don't mind sharing, did you guys have any red flags (age, religion, divorce, kids etc.)? 

Like you I will be scrambling to get a ticket and will be flying back on the day of our interview as I cannot get out of a work related event (which is 2 days after our interview date). Similar to you, I'll be on the road for 23 hours, but I would not have it any other way! 

Even if I landed on the 15th (22 hours to India) and left the same day (23 hours to US), I'd do it! :wacko:

Thank you again and congrats! So happy for you guys! :dance:

Yes big red flag.  In a tourist visa application she indicated she was married when she was not with the name of a fictitious husband.  They only asked why she was denied and did not ask about it.  We disclosed it on the DS260.  

Good luck on the interview 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Anybody that calls NVC today w/ regards to interview appointment, if you receive a date, please can you post on here? I will call later today too! Tomorrow is closed so I'm freaking out that I'm going to miss August interview dates :wacko:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, JBMG said:

Congrats to for receiving your interview dates last Friday!!. ;) 

@pjsr @Singh11  @TheFroggy @Pen112 @amul @Aaza @jen targ

Thank youuuuu! :dance:

“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.” - WTP 

Spoiler

USCIS
09/07/16: I-130 mailed
09/12/16: NOA1 email
01/11/17: Received an RFE
02/20/17 RFE Response
03/01/17: NOA2 / I-130 Approved (letter)

NVC 

03/17/17: NVC received

03/21/17: Submitted DS-261 (Online Choice of Address and Agent)

03/22/17: Received DS-261+ AOS Bill
03/22/17: AOS Bill Paid
03/27/17: Received + Paid IV Bill

04/20/17: PCC + New Birth Certificate received (took 4+ weeks)
04/25/17: Sent AOS + IV Package
06/27/17: CC confirmed on the phone (NVC)
06/28/17: Interview date confirmed on the phone (NVC)
06/30/17: P4 Letter received (via email)
07/06/17: Second identical P4 email received
07/10/17: Our case left NVC
07/13/17: Case arrived at New Delhi Consulate

07/18/17: Email received from New Delhi Embassy about Biometrics/VAC

07/18/17: Email received from New Delhi Embassy (missing Marriage Certificate - must have lost it since we included this in the RFE during the USCIS stage + got approved!)

07/18/17: Biometrics scheduled via UStraveldocs site
07/21/17: Biometrics completed

07/25/17: Medical scheduled (Max in Lajpat)

07/26/17: Medical completed (will be ready to pick up in 3-4 days)
08/01/17: Medical papers ready for pickup

08/16/17: Interview Day

08/16/17: Visa Approved - Woohoo! 💕

08/17/17: Visa issued + passport ready for pickup

08/18/17: Passport and sealed envelops picked up

08/19/17: Immigration Fee ($220) paid via ELIS
08/25/17: Plane ticket purchased (POE on Sep) 😍
09/14/17: POE at Dulles 

ROC

09/10/19: I-751 Packet sent 🤘
09/20/19: NOA I-797 received! 

Here is our Embassy review and interview details http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=22377

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Feanix said:

Sorry to hear that. I've read that Egypt have a busy embassy though. I'm London, UK. Maybe you called a little early, I mean it did just open! 

thank you, yes as NVC Rep told me before that US Embassy at Egypt is one of the busiest embassies and the wait time is from 60 to 90 days we where just hoping that my daughters could be there before school so we can enroll them as early as possible .

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ayo said:

With joy in my heart I'm typing

And glad to announce to everyone that we were approved.

I'm so happy.

It was 6:30 am in the morning.

And we sat for long,

Before we were called to the front of the concular.

To my surprise we spent nothing more than 5 -6 minutes with her.

She simply asked for ages of my children.

Asked who filed for me, and asked for pictures,

And that was all:))))))

congratulations for your approval :jest:

Has anyone contacted their embassy before getting their interview date? I want to email them saying that I need an interview date as soon as possible because all my travel plans are on hold until I get one. Is that a good idea? My case was completed almost 2 weeks ago and I still don't have an interview date, I just called the NVC. I know the US embassy in Doha is not very busy so I should have a date by now. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.