dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, JBMG said:

Apologies Francis.. I really thought I read somewhere on one of these forums that someone had to have a police certificate even though they haven't lived there after 16.. But maybe it wasn't Mexico.. Would it be difficult to obtain a police certificate? Reason why I'm asking is that you don't want any reason to have to deny you one.

@SCanchola

Do you have any advice or do you think Francis will be ok? 

Thanks. 

Yes I wrote him on another forum and told him my husband's situation. I asked if ever received a checklist after his CC for a police certificate but he never said. I suggested he get one just in case and gave him some information on some places in Juarez that give the police certificate. I also mentioned to call the consulate for information just to be sure.

I was told by my lawyer if my husband doesn't bring his to his interview he will get rescheduled. It's really stupid because all places I've searched says 18 and over and have lived in mexico for more than 6months. And my husband doesn't meet that bc he has been here since he was 17 and never left back. So really his report would show nothing and would say he has no criminal history. 

18 hours ago, Franciscoruizt said:

Thanks I cannot suspected that because I read the checklist off the embassy website plus when we submitted all the paper work to NVC we never sent one and they still sent us the P4 without any missing paper work 

We never sent a polkce certificate wirh our paperwork to NVC. But once we got cse closed we received an email saying to bring it to the interview. Pretty much my husband's report going to show nothing and say he has no record bc he has been in the US since he was 17 and never left back to Mexico. 

Have you tried calling the Consulate in Juarez? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 minutes ago, SCanchola said:

We never sent a polkce certificate wirh our paperwork to NVC. But once we got cse closed we received an email saying to bring it to the interview. Pretty much my husband's report going to show nothing and say he has no record bc he has been in the US since he was 17 and never left back to Mexico. 

Have you tried calling the Consulate in Juarez? 

Our lawyer says my wife don't need one because my wife came in when she was 4 yrs old 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, SCanchola said:

Yes I wrote him on another forum and told him my husband's situation. I asked if ever received a checklist after his CC for a police certificate but he never said. I suggested he get one just in case and gave him some information on some places in Juarez that give the police certificate. I also mentioned to call the consulate for information just to be sure.

I was told by my lawyer if my husband doesn't bring his to his interview he will get rescheduled. It's really stupid because all places I've searched says 18 and over and have lived in mexico for more than 6months. And my husband doesn't meet that bc he has been here since he was 17 and never left back. So really his report would show nothing and would say he has no criminal history. 

Where in juaarez again? Sorry I didn't read that part 

1 hour ago, Franciscoruizt said:

Where in juaarez again? Sorry I didn't read that part 

Oh ok. Becauae my lawyer said it was something new that they started requesting. Im not sure but they really need to figure it out LOL.

This one I found on fb group.Screenshot_20170620-092818.thumb.png.71cb9b0bc9f92d15362cafbbdf2c2a31.pngScreenshot_20170620-093242.thumb.png.0edcf10e129312aa94d0f406e2a8fdc9.png

Timeline

Yea definetly because I even went to the embassy website and it clearly states that if and individual lived in Mexico 12 months past his 16 yrs of age he/she needs a police report..I'm guessing it's because even tho you can come in when your 16 you are young but still have record....how did you guys obtain yours??

1 hour ago, Franciscoruizt said:

Yea definetly because I even went to the embassy website and it clearly states that if and individual lived in Mexico 12 months past his 16 yrs of age he/she needs a police report..I'm guessing it's because even tho you can come in when your 16 you are young but still have record....how did you guys obtain yours??

Yea its crazy and very confusing. We sent copy of my husband passport and like bill showing his address here in the states. Then his dad went there in Guanajuato to put the application with the State Police or at the Municipal. They said it can take 2 weeks before we here anything. But I believe on the Consulate website there's a phone number you can call and they tell how to get one from within the United States and they probably can tell you better if your wife needs it. I would say if you can get one just go ahead in case bc you dont want anything delaying her case once she's over there.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My P4 says to bring I 864. I(Lawyer) already submitted one to NVC.

Questions?

-Do i have to carry the same one i submitted to NVC(

I do not have the original version.)?

-If i fill new form, is it required to include my lawyer as preparatory?

-Should i use my new salary and latest year(2016) total income when filling form ? (My latest year was 2015 when i submitted I 864 to NVC)

Capture.PNG

Timeline
20 minutes ago, SCanchola said:

Yea its crazy and very confusing. We sent copy of my husband passport and like bill showing his address here in the states. Then his dad went there in Guanajuato to put the application with the State Police or at the Municipal. They said it can take 2 weeks before we here anything. But I believe on the Consulate website there's a phone number you can call and they tell how to get one from within the United States and they probably can tell you better if your wife needs it. I would say if you can get one just go ahead in case bc you dont want anything delaying her case once she's over there.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't have any family in Mexico so I think we out of luck with that I did call the consulate in Juarez and they redirected me to their website and that's where it says that if u didn't live in Mexico before the age of 16 or 18.. you didn't need one 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
28 minutes ago, needhelpinfo said:

My P4 says to bring I 864. I(Lawyer) already submitted one to NVC.

Questions?

-Do i have to carry the same one i submitted to NVC(

I do not have the original version.)?

You can get a photocopy, this is evident in the P4.

-If i fill new form, is it required to include my lawyer as preparatory?

It should be a photocopy, so just carry the same. If you have not submitted the original to the NVC and have the same in possession then you can carry it.

-Should i use my new salary and latest year(2016) total income when filling form ? (My latest year was 2015 when i submitted I 864 to NVC)

What did you submit instead of 2016 tax returns? did you have an extension?

Capture.PNG

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

21 minutes ago, Franciscoruizt said:

Unfortunately my wife doesn't have any family in Mexico so I think we out of luck with that I did call the consulate in Juarez and they redirected me to their website and that's where it says that if u didn't live in Mexico before the age of 16 or 18.. you didn't need one 

Ugh and see we still need one even tho they are really for people who lived there after 18yrs old which doesnt apply to my husband. 

Well I wouldn't worry about it if they told you that and pray everything goes smoothly. Your like month away sooo exciting

Timeline

Yea because your husband came in when he was 17 yrs old rite? That's pretty grown up already lol yea we are praying is just nerve wrecking 

24 minutes ago, Franciscoruizt said:

Yea because your husband came in when he was 17 yrs old rite? That's pretty grown up already lol yea we are praying is just nerve wrecking 

Yea came at 17 and never left. Yea lol. Yea I know I have bad anxiety already and now having a date and making all the appoinmenta just makes it worse lol. But we will be fine:D

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, needhelpinfo said:

I submitted document to NVC in FEB(1st SD) and used 2015 total income.

I do not have the I 864 original form with me , will check with lawyer if he still has the original.

So I assume you submitted your 2016's w2?

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.