dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2017

1,556 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2017 at 3:32 AM, JBMG said:

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK!! 

YAY!!!! WE finally made it.. WE're almost there.. Sending you all good vibes. Good luck on your interviews next week. :)  When you're done with your interview. Please share with us your experience. 

@BlessingDawn @TheFroggy @JBMG (yes,I'm tagging myself- hahaha) @needhelpinfo @ynes @cadtousa

To find/submit interview reviews from your embassy, click on the following link. 

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/

VJ display name USCIS Priority Date (PD) Visa Class Received Interview Notification Interview Interview - Country Interview - City
BlessingDawn 8/9/2016 CR1 6/13/2017 7/31/2017 India Mumbai
TheFroggy 7/28/2016 CR1 6/30/2017 8/2/2017 France Paris
JBMG 8/31/2016 IR1 6/28/2017 8/2/2017 France Paris
needhelpinfo 4/15/2015 F2A 6/28/2017 8/4/2017 India Mumbai
ynes 9/1/2016 IR1 6/29/2017 8/1/2017 Venezuela Caracas
cadtousa 6/13/2016 CR1 7/11/2017 8/4/2017 canada montreal MTL

To see all interview dates, you can sort the NVC Case Status Spread Sheet - 2017 by interview country/city.  Here are the sort instructions.

ps.. If you haven't printed out your DS-260 confirmation yet. Created the following to help you locate it. You have to bring this to your interview. :)

DS-260 Confirmation Example / Printing Instructions. (Must bring to your interview)

good luck @JBMG and all of us including me :jest:who have an interview this week. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
6 hours ago, KaurN said:

So even though I applied for a SSN through DS-260 do we still have to contact the SSN administration?

I applied through DS-260, I didn't go to the SSN office. My POE is May 30th, and I got my SSN June 6th

usually they said u wait 2 weeks after ur POE, if no news, then contact them

also, it depends on how fast the custom past ur document to SSN office

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

1 minute ago, AlviNY said:

Should we call to ask for a interview date? is that gonna help? or should i just wait.

call call and call nothing else works. we have to ring the bell in order for them to open the door. it may work without ringing but better to ring as you never know if there are any issues. It would take a lot of time to get email or letter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, cadtousa said:

Hey cadtousa, I've a question for you. I just got cc last Friday. Haven't gotten the p3 I think? That states I'm waiting for an interview. Do you think calling would be useful to find out if I've an interview scheduled or is it too early?

Thanks 😁

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Roor.M said:

Hey cadtousa, I've a question for you. I just got cc last Friday. Haven't gotten the p3 I think? That states I'm waiting for an interview. Do you think calling would be useful to find out if I've an interview scheduled or is it too early?

Thanks 😁

wait until you get that email stating you're in queue for an interview

26 minutes ago, Roor.M said:

Thanks 😁

Hi @Roor.M,

I would say wait for a week after you have confirmed your CC. After the 1st week start calling and if it doesn't work then email your consulate where you would be interviewed.

Try to connect to a supervisor and ask them if they still have September dates for your consulate or not after 1 week time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jannette23 said:

Thank you @RamStu your shirt worked for me! After a little wait of 10 minutes I could get an interview confirmation by phone yayyyyy!!!! September 19th is the lucky day! Since my son's case was expedited his file will be forwarded straight to the consulate and they told me to schedule his appointment directly with them so it can be on the same date as mine, now I'll just wait for the P4 letter so I can schedule medical and biometrics for us! I can't with this excitement it's been a long long journey!!!!! 

:dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Leo & Angie said:

Yessssssss, just got off the phone with nvc interview date has been received 9/27..I'm so happy right now 

Shall we dance? :dance: Congrats! @simonx32002 I hope you receive good news as well. I'm rooting for you here in my superman shirt.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.