Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/31/2017 at 10:37 AM, Uzii said:

Yes i did..it says pending in administrative processing🙁

oh no, and i heard they are behind but that doesn't mean they can't work on cases. Hope you hear something soon. and every time you see that the date got updated means they are working on your case so that's a good sign just hang tight..

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yes they also.working on my case...evry day aprox case is updated.now last update is 31 july. dnt 9 now what they want from.our case becz now it is abt 3 mnths of our interview. i find info that Aftr ready it will show agaim in AP for one or two days then u will see ur visa issued. READY can b changed in AP aftr two weeks. 

Filed: IR-3 Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

my case updated 19,21,22,24,25,28_ and 31 july.this thing gives me some releif. inshallah we all will get the visa v soon.Inshallah..

zaib.. what abt ur case?/

when was your interview?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Daniyal Naeem said:

interview date. 9th May

Mine No update ..last update was on 20th July...it was change from AP to Ready ..Dnt know how long it will take 🙁

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Uzii said:

Mine No update ..last update was on 20th July...it was change from AP to Ready ..Dnt know how long it will take 🙁

dnt wry.. its jst abt tym now.

but in my case there is a strng thnh once it chnj into ready on 24 july den aftr one day again AP. they mail us to provide them my DAD previous psrprts..aftr one day its again vhnj to ready. still ready

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/2/2017 at 8:17 AM, Daniyal Naeem said:

my case updated 19,21,22,24,25,28_ and 31 july.this thing gives me some releif. inshallah we all will get the visa v soon.Inshallah..

zaib.. what abt ur case?/

I applied for my parents.they had interview on June 14. my father case keep updating in June it got updated 4 5 times, and now on July 28 it got updated. He travel a lot to Dubai so that may be one reason. August 15 will complete 2 months then i will email them on August 16 to find out update...your case keep updating that mean that are working on it. It can be any time wish you all the  best.

Timeline
On 8/3/2017 at 5:46 PM, Zaib212 said:

I applied for my parents.they had interview on June 14. my father case keep updating in June it got updated 4 5 times, and now on July 28 it got updated. He travel a lot to Dubai so that may be one reason. August 15 will complete 2 months then i will email them on August 16 to find out update...your case keep updating that mean that are working on it. It can be any time wish you all the  best.

my last updte 31 july...aftr that they didnt visit my case. ststs still ready.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/6/2017 at 10:58 AM, Daniyal Naeem said:

my last updte 31 july...aftr that they didnt visit my case. ststs still ready.

Mine updated today ..but Still on Ready

On 6/16/2017 at 7:59 AM, Daniyal Naeem said:

helo.. i m daniyal...... my interview was held on 9th, May 2017.... My visa category is F4. At the time of interview CO told us that your documents are ok and they also carry our pasports.....after that they asked us to send the DNA reports which were silghtly missing to them. I send the DNA reports to islamabad us embasy via email. Now please tell me how much time it will take to approve our visas. We are in so much conflict and frustrated. Is their anything to worry about in my case? Please ans

Any update? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.