Jacque67

Stephen Miller is writing big speech on Islam that Trump is delivering in Saudi Arabia

21 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Well you want to make an accusation it is nice to have something to back it up. So as of right now it's here say and not true. 

it's no matter to me if you accept it or not. so as of right now, i stand by my accusation, snopes be damned (snopes, liberal agenda!! ^_^). if you know anything about the racist filth trump caters to, you'd know the deal.

27 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

it's no matter to me if you accept it or not. so as of right now, i stand by my accusation, snopes be damned (snopes, liberal agenda!! ^_^). if you know anything about the racist filth trump caters to, you'd know the deal.

See more BS from the Left without any facts to back it up, it's all about name calling and if you don't like what they say then you call them a racist. What has Trump ever said that was racist????

Timeline
30 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

If it ain't on Faux News, then it didn't happen. Their new motto is: "All the news that's fit to tweet!"

Just now, CaliCat said:

If it ain't on Faux News, then it didn't happen. Their new motto is: "All the news that's fit to tweet!"

As I said before just I believe it was yesterday or Wednesday: I do not care where the news comes from as long as it is verified, but I will check every news story/source I read. I am a news junkie and I do not read foxnews if at all honestly, neither do I read CNN hardly at all. I prefer more unbiased reporting when I read my news. That is why I usually read more international news than I do from this country, such as BBC,Aljazeera, Strait Times, Gulf News, Alarabiya, and so on. So don't play that partisan Faux News bs with me because it just won't fly. 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

See more BS from the Left without any facts to back it up, it's all about name calling and if you don't like what they say then you call them a racist. What has Trump ever said that was racist????

"I'm running as a Republican"

Recall how "racist" McCain, Bush, Romney, et al were as well.

Notice the theme? Leftist Dem Party hacks are like attack dogs for the MSM and DNC. Point them in the direction and watch them go crazy. Party fanatics in a nutshell.

Edited by IAMX

15 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

i am not 'the Left" nor do I speak for 'the Left"

i really can't speak to your assessment of my posts, but i never ever expected you to 'like what i say'. i won't expect it in the future, either. so, no worries here.

i'm not interested in explaining the many ways white supremacists and bigots have thrived and cheered along trump's rise to potus. this is common knowledge for people keeping up with current events. fact is, the racist filth exist - their numbers are growing - they're actively recruiting and red pill is 'mommy's little helper' in this regard. if you're not a white supremacist or bigot but you're a trump supporter - i am not calling you a white supremacist or a bigot. i do not think all trump supporters are racists, i never said that. i think that's what you're truly getting all excited about.