JimandChristy

Trump: No Politician in history has been treated WORSE

263 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Eric-Pris said:

If they are illegal, shouldn't they be rounded up?  The answer is YES by the way.

I'd say about 90% of the time on here if a k1 or b2 is in overstay it's acceptable on here to tell them to overstay and apply AOS.  

1 minute ago, Transborderwife said:

I'd say about 90% of the time on here if a k1 or b2 is in overstay it's acceptable on here to tell them to overstay and apply AOS.  

If they apply for AOS, then they are not out of status.  They can easily prove that they have a pending application.  They wouldn't be rounded up.

7 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

All the broken promises, for starters, then his less than presidential conduct, and outright disregard with the Constitution and the laws of our country.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/330179-dems-to-disseminate-memo-on-trumps-broken-promises-in-first-100-days

From what I've seen of Trump supporters since he took office, the pinnacle for them was that he won the election, the rest simply doesn't matter.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

He's being shut down at every turn.

He has the majority on both houses. He can't govern with his own party. Another major disappointment for those who believed he could go it alone.

1 minute ago, Teddy B said:

From what I've seen of Trump supporters since he took office, the pinnacle for them was that he won the election, the rest simply doesn't matter.

I'd have to agree.  If he does nothing more, the fact that liberals still can't accept that he won is bringing me joy day by day.  Almost daily, I see a liberal going crazy over Trump.  It's like Christmas every day.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Teddy B said:

Evidence suggests that was the case for Trump as well. He didn't have any plans for anything he promised to do. It was all hot air.

Then he won the election, and he has nothing. For someone who was going to drain the swamp and make America great again, he failed to have a starting point, a vision, and a plan. 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

If they apply for AOS, then they are not out of status.  They can easily prove that they have a pending application.  They wouldn't be rounded up.

Wrong!  Anyone under two years here now can be swept up and deported now.  Those out of status can AOS.  The changes made can make them get an expedited removal

Edited by Transborderwife

Timeline

I'd have to agree.  If he does nothing more, the fact that liberals still can't accept that he won is bringing me joy day by day.  Almost daily, I see a liberal going crazy over Trump.  It's like Christmas every day.

And that is what I meant by what a disappointment is must feel like for everyone who voted for him, when all they have to claim, is that he won. And that he didn't win the popular vote, makes it somewhat of an empty victory, especially when he can't even govern when his party has the majority on both houses.

What a disappointment.

Edited by CaliCat

The fact this is all you need to be satisfied is a bit troubling don't you think? I mean what about the actual issues that need to be addressed, they don't matter?

Edited by Teddy B

Timeline
Just now, Teddy B said:

The fact this is all you need to be satisfied is a bit troubling don't you think? I mean what about the actual issues that need to be addressed, they don't matter?

I don't believe his supporters can emotionally afford anything to matter, because it will only add up to the humiliation.

2 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

He has the majority on both houses. He can't govern with his own party. Another major disappointment for those who believed he could go it alone.

The mistake that he made and we all that voted for him made was thinking that politicians actually cared about changing things.  They really don't since they do better ($$$) with the status quo.  The fact is that they resent him for not being in the club.  And they don't care a bit about their constituents, you know, the people that they are supposed to represent and fight for.  

12 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

That's the kind of soft mentality that has gotten us in this mess.  Like I said before, asking them nicely to pretty please leave doesn't seem to be working...

Raids are super dangerous for US citizens?  That's pretty funny, thanks, I needed a good laugh, but unfortunately I was drinking water and now it's dripping out of my nose.  And about illegals, if they don't resist, they won't get hurt.  If they do, that's their choice.

'soft mentality' ;) yeah brother GO MAGA HARD. lol.

i fundamentally disagree with you on this, imo your questions aren't even valid. i have no time for adults that see no issue in preying on children and get giddy with the idea of breaking up families. have a great day (F)

Timeline
Just now, Eric-Pris said:

The mistake that he made and we all that voted for him made was thinking that politicians actually cared about changing things.  They really don't since they do better ($$$) with the status quo.  The fact is that they resent him for not being in the club.  And they don't care a bit about their constituents, you know, the people that they are supposed to represent and fight for.  

And neither does he. Birds of a feather.