Jacque67

White Nationalist leads torch-bearing protestors against removal of confederate statue

153 posts in this topic

Just now, Jacque67 said:

Well this is what happens 

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-monuments-nationalists-idUSKCN18A13X

mayor gets anti-semetic attacks for closing down pathetic citronella torch bearing thug demonstration .

I have said this before on here but: Can we all agree that there are some crazy people on both sides? I have never liked the fact the some people feel the need to make threats on someones life or family. That to me is crossing the line and if you did it to me I will find you and it won't be pretty. 

1 minute ago, Jacque67 said:

Never been to Charlottesville ...are there statues of the slaves commemorating their part in history?

I don't know, never been to Charlottesville, but I have thought about moving there though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I have said this before on here but: Can we all agree that there are some crazy people on both sides? I have never liked the fact the some people feel the need to make threats on someones life or family. That to me is crossing the line and if you did it to me I will find you and it won't be pretty. 

Still waiting for the flak jacket and stilettos;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
15 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

This is not poison just having a flag or memorabilia. Poison is people actually joining Neo-Nazi/KKK movements because they hate anyone of a different color. 

I am sorry but when I read these articles it becomes clear this is not a discussion about belt buckles and dukes of hazzard. These are real knuckleheads from outside coming in to spread hatred.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I don't know, never been to Charlottesville, but I have thought about moving there though.

South has some great cities, friendly and not too big.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Still waiting for the flak jacket and stilettos;)

I was just thinking that the other day actually. I will tonight don't worry. 

4 minutes ago, ccneat said:

I am sorry but when I read these articles it becomes clear this is not a discussion about belt buckles and dukes of hazzard. These are real knuckleheads from outside coming in to spread hatred.

Totally agree with you on this. The majority of people that do this on EITHER SIDE are outside agitators just trying to further their own agenda, all the while hijacking someone elses in the process. 

3 minutes ago, ccneat said:

South has some great cities, friendly and not too big.

That's what Charlottesville is, I have looked into moving there for a job and what I say it was nice and a couple hours away by driving from my family.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

An interesting read on loser Spencer...he lives off people's fear and loathing..

16 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/06/his-kampf/524505/

Not sure what other side you are referring to ? 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline
21 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

This is not poison just having a flag or memorabilia. Poison is people actually joining Neo-Nazi/KKK movements because they hate anyone of a different color. 

I think the distinction as well is Southern Heritage vs. White Pride. 

The white pride movements of yore seemed more about hating other people than having pride in the accomplishments of white people. 

Southern Heritage is pretty clear about pride for being part of the south and the culture that comes with it, to celebration of heritage, to choices of food, clothing, etc.

Going back to white pride, I can honestly see a resurgence occurring of white nationalist movements due to the fact that the left keep demonizing white people. If we go through history whether short term (gay rights) or longer term (womens rights, black rights), singling people out like that has always had the net effects of 1) losing the long battle, and 2) causing a counterculture that rubs those people's freedom in the faces of those who fought against it. In fact, I tried to tell conservatives this when the issue of Prop 8 (and the prior one in California) came up, that this pointless long term battle against gays would not only be lost (because it was unconstitutional) but there'd be a resonating pride culture that would be all the more of a nuisance (to them) afterwards the more they fought something morally and constitutionally unwinnable. Apparently the left don't learn from history either.

1 minute ago, ccneat said:

Not sure what other side you are referring to ? 

BLM, ANITFA so to speak. Not all BLM are rioters or anything like that, just the fringe elements. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, IAMX said:

I think the distinction as well is Southern Heritage vs. White Pride. 

The white pride movements of yore seemed more about hating other people than having pride in the accomplishments of white people. 

Southern Heritage is pretty clear about pride for being part of the south and the culture that comes with it, to celebration of heritage, to choices of food, clothing, etc.

Going back to white pride, I can honestly see a resurgence occurring of white nationalist movements due to the fact that the left keep demonizing white people. If we go through history whether short term (gay rights) or longer term (womens rights, black rights), singling people out like that has always had the net effects of 1) losing the long battle, and 2) causing a counterculture that rubs those people's freedom in the faces of those who fought against it. In fact, I tried to tell conservatives this when the issue of Prop 8 (and the prior one in California) came up, that this pointless long term battle against gays would not only be lost (because it was unconstitutional) but there'd be a resonating pride culture that would be all the more of a nuisance (to them) afterwards the more they fought something morally and constitutionally unwinnable. Apparently the left don't learn from history either.

So the liberals are to blame because they have demonized white people? Are white people  so oppressed that they have taken to the streets in storm trooper gear?   What if we offered to restore their brunch privileges? 

Edited by ccneat

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg