Natalie_Bart

Processing times after RFE submittal

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Guys just wanted to update you that my USPS informed delivery showed me I have mail from USCIS. From the image I see a small part that says petition approved. 

NOA1 - 02/08

RFE - 05/25

RFE response received - 06/02

CSC

Informed Delivery with NOA2 - 06/12 (I assume my fiance and I were approved around 06/09 if informed delivery says we have mail today)

Thank you all for the support and comfort in this journey. I wish the best of luck for all who are still waiting for NOA2s. It will come soon. It's all a game of waiting and patience

Edited by Scofield
Thought of something

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Scofield said:

Guys just wanted to update you that my USPS informed delivery showed me I have mail from USCIS. From the image I see a small part that says petition approved. 

NOA1 - 02/08

RFE - 05/25

CSC

Informed Delivery with NOA2 - 06/12 (I assume my fiance and I were approved around 06/09 if informed delivery says we have mail today)

Thank you all for the support and comfort in this journey. I wish the best of luck for all who are still waiting for NOA2s. It will come soon. It's all a game of waiting and patience

Congrats! That's exciting to know they are approving RFEs quickly. I didn't know about the usps informed delivery so I just signed up! :D 

hopefully I'll have the same luck soon! 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Antonia & Dian said:

Congrats! That's exciting to know they are approving RFEs quickly. I didn't know about the usps informed delivery so I just signed up! :D 

hopefully I'll have the same luck soon! 

Yes they seem to be approving RFEs quickly! It's a matter of days. You will have your NOA2 soon as well.. My online case status still shows RFE received, so USCIS seems not to be updating it to show approvals. Informed Delivery is a great tool. After you sign up, it will take about two days for it actually start working. Good luck and I wish you the best!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Scofield said:

NOA1 - 02/08

RFE - 05/25

CSC

how to sign up in USPS delivery? coz im jan filers 2017  NOA1 01/19/17 and got rfe 05/17/17 rfe response receievd 05/22/17 and im still waiting for noa2 still its 141 days aready from noa1

Edited by Emmz

Timeline

NOA1 - 02/08

RFE - 05/25

CSC

congratulations hope we can have noa2 this week 

Timeline
21 hours ago, Emmz said:

how to sign up in USPS delivery? coz im jan filers 2017  NOA1 01/19/17 and got rfe 05/17/17 rfe response receievd 05/22/17 and im still waiting for noa2 still its 141 days aready from noa1

Hang in there! I'm sure you will have your NOA2 in a matter of days. Here is the link to sign up for Informed Delivery:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

You probably have to create an online account with USPS first. It's free to do so. Your patience will pay off and just keep on being strong and courageous!

Timeline

Hang in there! I'm sure you will have your NOA2 in a matter of days. Here is the link to sign up for Informed Delivery:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

You probably have to create an online account with USPS first. It's free to do so. Your patience will pay off and just keep on being strong and courageous!

we got noa2 already thanks whats next after?

Hi everyone,

Congrats on all NOA2, as I'm still waiting on mine.  It's been 5 weeks since USCIS received my RFE on May 10, and I am still waiting for a NOA2.  It's heartbreaking everytime I got home from work and check my mail and there is no NOA2 notice from USCIS.  My patience is running low, but I can't do anything except waiting.  Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting on NOA2s.

Timeline
3 hours ago, bluesky2830 said:

Hi everyone,

Congrats on all NOA2, as I'm still waiting on mine.  It's been 5 weeks since USCIS received my RFE on May 10, and I am still waiting for a NOA2.  It's heartbreaking everytime I got home from work and check my mail and there is no NOA2 notice from USCIS.  My patience is running low, but I can't do anything except waiting.  Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting on NOA2s.

I know the feeling :( USCIS received mine on June 2nd and it's tough not seeing the letter in the mail yet, I've seen a few people call to speak with a tier 2 officer after sending their replies, I was a little hesitant to do that but my anxiety made me do that today, I'm waiting on a phone call now, hope to hear good news but trying not to have high expectations. Knowing it could take up to 60 days is just freighting.

Good luck! I hope you get good news soon! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
On 6/9/2017 at 7:43 PM, Emmz said:

still waiting for noa2, rfe response received may 23  uscis is so sloww processing noa2, any idea wen we will have noa2? thanks

Me too mine was received may 22nd and nothing yet when will we hear it's been 25 days for me 

Timeline

Hello!

Wanted to update you guys on my RFE. I called yesterday and spoke to a tier 2 officer.

NOA1 : Jan 24th

RFE: May 25th

RFE Reply: May 31st 

NOA2: June 13th

It has been a long wait! But a big relief. 

I wish everyone luck in this process! 

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Antonia & Dian said:

Hello!

Wanted to update you guys on my RFE. I called yesterday and spoke to a tier 2 officer.

I don't know how to edit my post but I just wanted to add that my case says approved on the USCIS tracker, so I guess it's working... 

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Antonia & Dian said:

Hello!

Congratulations that's great I been waiting 25 days for them to get back to me from my rfe it says received nothing yet I'm going crazy 

Timeline
On 6/14/2017 at 0:11 PM, tayro said:

My RFE response was received on May 22nd and I still haven't heard anything. I thought it would be a fast turn around but now I am starting to worry!!!

I wake up everyday with hope and then nothing...

This is so hard! Should I call?? Or just keep waiting...

I no the feeling me too same date as your rfe may 22nd they received it still says received when will we hear something 😞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.