bcking

Underreported terror attack!

10 posts in this topic

We have a second Bowling Green Massacre!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/08/politics/spicer-alleged-atlanta-terror-attack-trnd/index.html

It was so underreported, even the police department in Atlanta didn't know it happened. It was like a secret terror attack...

1 minute ago, spookyturtle said:

The only attack on Atlanta happened Sunday in Houston. 

Haha good point. Maybe Spicer is just upset and wants to blame terrorism for the Falcon's loss.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Transborderwife said:

I'm starting to believe that Trump's crew all have a serious case of the Mandela Effect.

What a sorry bunch they are. Probably trying to divert attention from tax returns, Russian involvement in the elections, and so many irregularities with the so-called president's cabinet appointments.

I'm out of the loop...

Someone can explain to me how the Boston Marathon bombing, and then Sandy Hook (using the same actors they said) and whatnot were fake, made up attacks, but now the real attacks are not reported on?

My mind just can't follow their reasoning :/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Mistakes happen. I believe he meant Orlando......you know the nightclub that a radical Islamic terrorist gunned down and killed 50 people.  Media was trying to say it was because he was a self hating gay. Haha  

Trump needs to keep calling these dishonest people out. Same with that activist judge.  What a political hack.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lemonslice said:

I'm out of the loop...

Someone can explain to me how the Boston Marathon bombing, and then Sandy Hook (using the same actors they said) and whatnot were fake, made up attacks, but now the real attacks are not reported on?

My mind just can't follow their reasoning :/

The so-called president presented alternative facts. There was a terrorist attack in Atlanta, and it was such a good cover up and nobody reported it. He can't explain how he knows about it. But he knows more than the generals, as you know. 

You can't follow their reasoning because there isn't any to follow.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, eieio said:

Mistakes happen. I believe he meant Orlando......you know the nightclub that a radical Islamic terrorist gunned down and killed 50 people.  Media was trying to say it was because he was a self hating gay. Haha  

Trump needs to keep calling these dishonest people out. Same with that activist judge.  What a political hack.

Kinda like the right wingers automatically jumped on that it was Syrian refugees who had just recently entered Canada in the Quebec City attack.