47 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Today my husband is going to pick up his passport from the embassy. I am praying he has a visa in it. Insh Allah.:huh::(:D

Edited by Isamummy

Timeline
18 hours ago, Isamummy said:

Today my husband is going to pick up his passport from the embassy. I am praying he has a visa in it. Insh Allah.:huh::(:D

He got his visa!!!!!!!! Alhumdulillah!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Timeline
On 4/27/2017 at 11:13 AM, Isamummy said:

This morning my husband took his passport to the embassy and they told him to come pick it up on  May 9th. I pray this means he is getting a visa. Does anyone know for sure about the Dakar,  Senegal Embassy? Has anyone else had a similar experience? 

Congratulations!  Finally I see a case approved out of Dakar Senegal. My case was returned to uscis-Nebraska. Have responded to noir and now just waiting for a reply. Again congratulations on your approval and may you and your spouse have a blessed life.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
22 minutes ago, JackandRed said:

Congratulations!  Finally I see a case approved out of Dakar Senegal. My case was returned to uscis-Nebraska. Have responded to noir and now just waiting for a reply. Again congratulations on your approval and may you and your spouse have a blessed life.

You got your NOIR quick, that's good. If I may ask, what was the the reasons stated on your NOIR....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Maria1989 said:

You got your NOIR quick, that's good. If I may ask, what was the the reasons stated on your NOIR....

The Consulate did not believe that my marriage was bona fide. I also want to add that it took 13 months of waiting along with getting my Senator's office involved to reach this point. Hopefully it want be too much longer before they respond.

Edited by JackandRed
Add more

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.