smilesammich

Lady Gaga's super bowl halftime performance was actually a satanic ritual, say alt right

43 posts in this topic

i haven't watched it because i'm afraid of satan taking over my soul, but is alex jones off his rocker or has gaga cast her spell on all of us for satan?

After claiming Gaga “does rituals” and pointing out she once wore a meat suit, Jones said the Super Bowl “organisers are deciding to defile America and break our will by having us bow down to this.”

“They say she’s going to stand on top of the stadium, ruling over everyone with drones everywhere, surveilling everyone in a big swarm,” he continues. “To just condition them to say ‘I am the Godess of Satan’ ruling over them with the rise of the robots in a ritual of lesser magic.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lady-gaga-super-bowl-halftime-satan-illuminati-confirmed-alt-right-a7564796.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

i haven't watched it because i'm afraid of satan taking over my soul, but is alex jones off his rocker or has gaga cast her spell on all of us for satan?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lady-gaga-super-bowl-halftime-satan-illuminati-confirmed-alt-right-a7564796.html

Who are these alt right people? Over on the Donald it is almost unanimous that it was a good performance. I thought it was good myself. 

58 minutes ago, eieio said:

Who are these alt right people? Over on the Donald it is almost unanimous that it was a good performance. I thought it was good myself. 

never heard of alex jones? your loss.

and what is 'the donald', got yourself a fancy new echo chamber?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

never heard of alex jones? your loss.

and what is 'the donald', got yourself a fancy new echo chamber?

Oh I have heard of Alex jones.....I just am not a big fan. 

I wouldnt call the donald fancy.....but it is the best.

2 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

Oh gosh this happens everytime she takes the stage.  Just google lady Gaga satanic ritual

oh yeah. beyonce too. it's just last year beyonce was evil because of her blm nod.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

oh yeah. beyonce too. it's just last year beyonce was evil because of her blm nod.

I remember comments like she and Bruno mars were asserting racial dominance over Coldplay ??

Just now, Transborderwife said:

I remember comments like she and Bruno mars were asserting racial dominance over Coldplay ??

ah yes. militant takeover and 'who does she think she is"

Just now, Transborderwife said:

All I wanted to hear was clocks and single ladies ???

gaga and beyonce should have done a 'formation' reprisal - one year later - dedicated to trump and president bannon.

Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

gaga and beyonce should have done a 'formation' reprisal - one year later - dedicated to trump and president bannon.

Hahah that woulda been fabulous l think many were expecting a Beyoncé pop out during telephone...coulda changed it to twitter phone.

but really I'm a little surprised people aren't seeing the protest nuances in her performance.  This land is your land is actually a protest song, the original lyrics included a verse about a wall.  god Bless America is not legal American inclusive either.  The mic drop, the pro LGBT specific songs etc.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

Hahah that woulda been fabulous l think many were expecting a Beyoncé pop out during telephone...coulda changed it to twitter phone.

but really I'm a little surprised people aren't seeing the protest nuances in her performance.  This land is your land is actually a protest song, the original lyrics included a verse about a wall.  god Bless America is not legal American inclusive either.  The mic drop, the pro LGBT specific songs etc.  

Build the wall.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 minute ago, Transborderwife said:

me thinks because it might help alt right image a bit, to act 'cool', try and fit in like they don't view inclusiveness and diversity as a threat to their control. lol.

i'm just glad she didn't lip sync.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

me thinks because it might help alt right image a bit, to act 'cool', try and fit in like they don't view inclusiveness and diversity as a threat to their control. lol.

i'm just glad she didn't lip sync.

Her voice was awesome