Eric-Pris

Celebrity political opinions

102 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, bcking said:

How did imitating his neurologic impairment add to "mocking a lying reporter"? He if just wanted to mock that the man was lying, why mimic his movements?

Is that how the guy moves?

Quit being such a wuss….just watch the video. Heck….I can see you spending two hours arguing about a 12 minute video you could not find the time to watch.

Edited by eieio

Just now, eieio said:

Is that how the guy moves?

Now that you know, how does that add to Trump "mocking his lying"? My question still stands even if you weren't educated about the situation before my last post.

Timeline
1 minute ago, bcking said:

Now that you know, how does that add to Trump "mocking his lying"? My question still stands even if you weren't educated about the situation before my last post.

ya lost me there

Just now, eieio said:

ya lost me there

You didn't know that was how the guy moves. THat's okay. Now that you do the question still remains:

How does Trump impersonating/exaggerating the man's neurologic disability add to his comment on the man's lying? 

Just now, eieio said:

No I still don't know how the guy moves. You got a video of him moving like that?

His name is Serge Kovaleski. He has arthrogryposis. He has congenital contractures of his joints. His right wrist is congenitally flexed in the position that Trump placed his right wrist conveniently when talking about him. You can easily look up pictures of the man. When Trump started referencing him he "imitated" his physical deformity.

Why do that if only to address the man's lying? What does his physical deformity have to do with his lying? Why imitate it?

Timeline
Just now, bcking said:

His name is Serge Kovaleski. He has arthrogryposis. He has congenital contractures of his joints. His right wrist is congenitally flexed in the position that Trump placed his right wrist conveniently when talking about him. You can easily look up pictures of the man. When Trump started referencing him he "imitated" his physical deformity.

Why do that if only to address the man's lying? What does his physical deformity have to do with his lying? Why imitate it?

Ok…I will look him up and see how he moves

Timeline

I found him. Whatever condition he has…it is certainly nothing like what the movements trump made. Even more proof trump was not mocking his disability, but rather his "lying"

The video isn't loading so I will see what I can do.

5 minutes ago, eieio said:

I found him. Whatever condition he has…it is certainly nothing like what the movements trump made. Even more proof trump was not mocking his disability, but rather his "lying"

The video isn't loading so I will see what I can do.

It's not how he moves as much as his body positioning. He can't extend his right wrist, so it stays flexed. Trump conveniently brought his right arm up to his chest and flexed his right wrist.

If that wasn't in order to imitate the man, was Trump having a seizure? Does he have a neurologic disorder? The public has the right to know if their President to be is hiding a neurologic disorder.

EDIT: No one is claiming it was a good impersonation. Typically when someone mocks another person they do not imitate them well, they exaggerate something about the person. Trump flailing with his right up flexing up against his chest was fairly clearly an exaggeration of how the man is chronically contracted in his right upper extremity. If it's not that, then Trump is hiding a neurologic deficient that may be pertinent for his running the office of President. Does he have MS? A brain tumor? We have the right to know.

Edited by bcking

Timeline
2 minutes ago, bcking said:

It's not how he moves as much as his body positioning. He can't extend his right wrist, so it stays flexed. Trump conveniently brought his right arm up to his chest and flexed his right wrist.

If that wasn't in order to imitate the man, was Trump having a seizure? Does he have a neurologic disorder? The public has the right to know if their President to be is hiding a neurologic disorder.

So now its not so much how he moves:rofl::rofl:

Sorry…..a man walks into a book store….

1 minute ago, eieio said:

So now its not so much how he moves:rofl::rofl:

Sorry…..a man walks into a book store….

Active movement vs passive movement I guess. Trump was exaggerating his passive positioning by "shacking his arms" in movement. 

I'm sorry you don't see it that way. That doesn't mean it isn't true. I think we've reached the end of his discussion.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
7 hours ago, smilesammich said:

i didn't realize we were still discussing the validity of the first amendment.

imo, anyone who doesn't agree with celebrities giving their opinions in public is jealous that those celebrities have a platform with which to share their opinions with a large audience. or simply can't stand other people having opinions and voicing them. 

if streep had given the opinion that everyone should just give trump a chance, how many trump supporters would be going on about how celebrities/athletes shouldn't publicly share their views. i don't think some of you notice that you only go on about stuff like this when the celebrity/athlete supports an opinion/cause that you find offensive.

Or, we just don't appreciate them taking advantage of their status, and I don't care if they are right or left. Apparently there are other celebrities also on both sides doing the right thing and refusing to voice their political opinions as to not influence their fans. They have said so themselves and I have alot more respect for them than those other ones. And it has nothing at all to do with recognizing they have a constitutional right and a whole lot to do with personally finding it distasteful. 

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Timeline
8 hours ago, bcking said:

You didn't know that was how the guy moves. THat's okay. Now that you do the question still remains:

How does Trump impersonating/exaggerating the man's neurologic disability add to his comment on the man's lying? 

The guys doesn't shake and move when he talks. You just let the media lie to you again. 

and we have here, for your consideration, an exercise in the art of gaslighting. you did not see what you think you saw. let trump tell you where you went wrong..