Mandj

please help me and advise me

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I enter use in 2013 with k1 visa ,after few months i got married with my wife,and everything is going well. i applied for my green card and till now i got nothing ,i went there with my wife, asked them if they are was any problem ..they said no problem ,they will called me since 3year till now i got nothing ..
Now the big shock am facing now is my wife.
am Muslim from Nigeria ,she was also a revert Muslim before i meet her.,now the problem am facing now, is that i told her to study nursing so  she can get money more for self..
one day ,she called me that she want back to church i said why?she replied  she just want to back to church ..i said OK. that was in June last year..2016,she started going to church later, she said  she want to become minister..and they had training new jersey ..and start leave home without tell me .spend two weeks there in oct .2016.( but i discovered she went to Ghana after she back home ). when she back, she change her phone from t mobile to another phone,and id card contained my surname, and also have three different Facebook account, apart the one we have together and she went again now (to new jersey) and she post some pictures in port Harcourt Nigerian ..my t mobile bill went up from 205 to 705 dollar.. for international
she bought may things  on my credit and my credit start getting bad now...please help me  what i can i do...she in Nigerian since two weeks.

If you're waiting for your green card for over 3 years now there is a definitely a problem.

As for you wife, we can't really advise you. Who knows, maybe she pulled away her support from your green card in the first place. Would explain why there is no progress.

Either try marriage counseling or divorce.

K1

29.11.2013 - NoA1

06.02.2014 - NoA2

01.04.2014 - Interview. 

AoS

03.2015 - AoS started.

09.2015 - Green Card received.  

RoC

24.07.2017 - NoA1.

01.08.2018 - RoC approved. 

Timeline

Thank for replied me .

she does not have good credit when i married her..we got support from someone else.....now she bought everything on my credit...

i worked 5 days a weeks, we Mortgage a house together and she bought new car on  my credit .....

one things i noticed about her she always said am not strong in sex character.,,

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mandj said:

I enter use in 2013 with k1 visa ,after few months i got married with my wife,and everything is going well. i applied for my green card and till now i got nothing ,i went there with my wife, asked them if they are was any problem ..they said no problem ,they will called me since 3year till now i got nothing ..
Now the big shock am facing now is my wife.
am Muslim from Nigeria ,she was also a revert Muslim before i meet her.,now the problem am facing now, is that i told her to study nursing so  she can get money more for self..
one day ,she called me that she want back to church i said why?she replied  she just want to back to church ..i said OK. that was in June last year..2016,she started going to church later, she said  she want to become minister..and they had training new jersey ..and start leave home without tell me .spend two weeks there in oct .2016.( but i discovered she went to Ghana after she back home ). when she back, she change her phone from t mobile to another phone,and id card contained my surname, and also have three different Facebook account, apart the one we have together and she went again now (to new jersey) and she post some pictures in port Harcourt Nigerian ..my t mobile bill went up from 205 to 705 dollar.. for international
she bought may things  on my credit and my credit start getting bad now...please help me  what i can i do...she in Nigerian since two weeks.

your main problem now it's your green card. Talk to your local Senator or Congressman and ask them to ask about your green card. Your wife, maybe she already divorced you? She doesn't act as a wife, religion or not, she is acting like she doesn't want this marriage anymore, sorry

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Sounds like she pulled her sponsorship.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

~~moved to effects of major family changes from general polls with other like topics~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Sorry you are going through this.
First contact your senator about the green card to inquire what the hold up is and contact for case assistance here:

https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

Sounds like your marriage is over and she has moved on with other men.

Contact a divorce lawyer and an immigration attorney if you need one depending on what is wrong with your case.

You have 2 separate issues here, your failed marriage and your green card issue.

Once you have the green card you can remove conditions on your own with a divorce waiver and it looks like you have

some financial evidence of a co mingled household to prove you entered into the marriage in good faith.

If she pulled the affidavit of support or your green card is denied then sorry you can't stay.

Maybe she threw away an RFE you may have received or went to immigration to make a fraud complaint about you

that they are investigating. It could be a number of things but you really need to get to the bottom of what the

issue is, if you don't know how to then ask an immigration attorney.

If your wife is truly like you described then she seems to be a real wacko. Not a marriage I would choose to remain in.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Timeline

THANKS YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ....AM IN MESS NOW ....

SHE TOLD ME ONE DAY WE SHOULD GO AND DIVORCE IN MOSQUE... BUT I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE MEAN BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MARRIED IN MOSQUES HERE. 

Edited by Mandj

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Not sure a marriage in a Mosque is legal, a Divorce in one is not.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Did DHS confirm delivery of GC? If so, it may have been lost or stolen. 

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have to call the Tmobile to cancel your contract so the bills wont continue anymore, then call or make a request to the bank to replace your credit card with a new one so she cant use it anymore. Your credit score is important please try to find way to protect it from your abusive wife. How about selling the house so you can able to pay the cards, phone and all the bills but ofcourse you need a place and safe roof to stay on, your situation is rough but no matter how rough it is just have faith that you can do everything without her. its not the end of the world for you.

As for your greencard application, if you have the receipt number try to check it online then email the immigration, senator and congressman who can help you.  

Edited by Chowking

SgBcm5.png

K1 - FIANCE VISA                                                                                           ROC - I751

05.20.2013: Sent K1 Visa Application                                                              01.31.2017: Sent ROC application

05.24.2013: NOA1                                                                                           02.10.2017: NOA1 dated Feb. 3                                                                                 

09.24.2013: NOA2                                                                                           03.03.2017: Biometrics notice received  (Mar. 17)

10.23.2013: NVC letter received                                                                      01.26.2018: Received approval letter (Date of Decision: 01.22.2018)

11.04.2013: Medical done                                                                                02.07.2018: Status: New Card being produced

11.12.2013: Interview Approved                                                                      02.14.2018: Received GC but status still "New Card Being Produced"

11.19.2013: Visa in hand                                                                                 N400 - Natuzalization

12.26.2013: Hello America!                                                                              02.22.2018: Apply online  

AOS, EAD & AP                                                                                               02.24.2018: Online Status: Biometric was Scheduled"

04.19.2014: Sent Application                                                                            03.15.2018: Biometric Scheduled (early walkin (03.06.2018)

04.27.2014: Received text & email application was received                           12.21.2018: Email and text notice for scheduled interview

05.25.2014: Biometrics done                                                                             01.31.2019: Interview

07.12.2014: EAD & AP combo card received                                                    02.19.2019 : Oathtaking ceremony

08.04.2014: Received "Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case"                     

04.21.2015: Status - "Carp produce - Approved - No interview

05.01.2015: Received GC

*************************** GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME *********************************

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mandj said:

PLEASE IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIND OUT ,IF MY WIFE  WAS ALREADY DIVORCE ME? ON NET OR WEBSITE

Maybe you can try on the state where you guys got married, because my husband was divorce when I met him and his divorce papers record is on the same county where they got married with his ex but you have to visit that place, you cant do it online.

SgBcm5.png

K1 - FIANCE VISA                                                                                           ROC - I751

05.20.2013: Sent K1 Visa Application                                                              01.31.2017: Sent ROC application

05.24.2013: NOA1                                                                                           02.10.2017: NOA1 dated Feb. 3                                                                                 

09.24.2013: NOA2                                                                                           03.03.2017: Biometrics notice received  (Mar. 17)

10.23.2013: NVC letter received                                                                      01.26.2018: Received approval letter (Date of Decision: 01.22.2018)

11.04.2013: Medical done                                                                                02.07.2018: Status: New Card being produced

11.12.2013: Interview Approved                                                                      02.14.2018: Received GC but status still "New Card Being Produced"

11.19.2013: Visa in hand                                                                                 N400 - Natuzalization

12.26.2013: Hello America!                                                                              02.22.2018: Apply online  

AOS, EAD & AP                                                                                               02.24.2018: Online Status: Biometric was Scheduled"

04.19.2014: Sent Application                                                                            03.15.2018: Biometric Scheduled (early walkin (03.06.2018)

04.27.2014: Received text & email application was received                           12.21.2018: Email and text notice for scheduled interview

05.25.2014: Biometrics done                                                                             01.31.2019: Interview

07.12.2014: EAD & AP combo card received                                                    02.19.2019 : Oathtaking ceremony

08.04.2014: Received "Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case"                     

04.21.2015: Status - "Carp produce - Approved - No interview

05.01.2015: Received GC

*************************** GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME *********************************

Filed: Timeline

The lady seem to have moved, gather all evidences of a bonafide marriage,

3 yrs waiting ? something is wrong have you called USCIS to check on case,

are you nagging her about where she worship & have you asked her point

blankly where is the marriage going on her side?

Concern yourself about your status get your congress-person help, also

be careful of your finances.

My mom had a distance cousin was a RN in GA, her husband divorced her

while living in her big GA mansion (she petitioned him) he had the notice

put in a previous state paper where they lived saying he cant find her.

On his many vacations he gor 4 kids, he went & marry the lady petitioned her

& the kids (in the 80s)

he started sleeping out regular months later, on lunch break one day she ran into

him in the supermarket, with the woman & kids they had not too long come to the US,

she got in a fight with the woman, when the police came they both claimed him as husband

the babymoma turned wife took out her marriage cert & his divorce cert &

showed the cops who let them off with warnings as it was very painful I guess to

watch the starter wife totally break down in the supermarket...She was never the same its like

she became a bit mental after that.

There are some cold ppl in this world , start looking into your status even if you

have to hire an atty to see whats up...best wishes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.