moekaroit

Citizen Now, Accused of Fraud

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Nothing she can do dude.  

Relax, keep your temper in check and your hands to yourself, and figure out where to go from here. Good luck!

Thanks, you got me a reliever here

3 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

In your situation not having kids is the best thing that could have happened to you guys.

The court is in no way, shape, or form involved in immigration or immigration issues.  They're going to ask you to divide your assets, sit through the waiting period, and grant you divorce. Absent child custody issues it will be clean and final.

Again, once you decide to go through with it dont bother her, call her, talk to her, go anywhere she is, threaten her, or argue with her.  Just get your things together and go.  If you need to communicate, tell your lawyer.  Thats what they're for.  Leave the girl completely alone and you wont be in a situation where she can accuse you of harassment or DV.  You slip up one time, get in a fight, lose your temper, and she's got you.  Protect yourself by doing absolutely nothing and being out of sight.  Dont take her calls, dont meet, dont be in the same place at the same time ever.

Again, good luck!

Trust me, the moment she is gone that is my life back to me, i can sleep and enjoy my life. So I am in no way going to try to bother myself in anyway

2 hours ago, EM_Vandaveer said:

Try to understand this: you are now a US citizen. You have NOT committed fraud. Therefore there is absolutely nothing your wife can do to get you in trouble with USCIS.

Your USC status is no longer has anything to with her or your marriage. You are done with USCIS.

Thank you! Gives me a break! 

2 hours ago, mimolicious said:

She cannot take your naturalization away from you. Period. End of story. Divorce and move on, you deserve to be happy.

I almost forgot being happy

thanks ! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, mimolicious said:

She cannot take your naturalization away from you. Period. End of story. Divorce and move on, you deserve to be happy.

Best advice for you..plain & simple.

download.jpgdownload.pngVJ.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

several posts edited to remove a racial remark. 
please refrain from violation of the TOS

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Go to a divorce lawyer now. Don't wait, don't fight, don't argue. Be nice, and if possible, move to somewhere else.  Depending on the state you are living in, the lawyer will let you know what do and how to handle things.  You are better off having a lawyer now at this point, than trying to figure on your own. This has nothing to do with your status, and all to do with money from what you are saying.   Save yourself time, grief and possibly some money.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.