MarkPerry

Trump Tells DHS To Prepare For Border Wall Construction

114 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

President-elect Donald Trump will ask Congress to pay for building the border wall, not Mexico, House GOP officials said Thursday.

Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, the officials said.

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly said he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the wall along the border.

:rofl: That is a lot of broken campaign promises down the chute already as pres elect, all those U turns,

but the Trumpettes lap it all up no matter how it's served. He snowed them all with his slogans. Bahahaha.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
On 1/4/2017 at 8:16 PM, Danno99 said:

There is no question of "if" they pay... it is how will they pay. 

We could simply tax remittences or stop them until an agreement is forged.

All of these things that seemed so impossible for Trump to do a year ago will happen with out much effort.

As far as building the wall, piece of cake. Think about this, nearly all the material that was used in WW2 was designed built and delivered to war zone starting in 41, the war was wrapped up by 44.

Trump is a builder, a captain of industry ... tapping the help of like minded people as Roosevelt did.

Some areas are not his skillset...... negotiation and infrastructure  are. (at bargain prices) 

wrong-003.jpg

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Ebunoluwa said:

President-elect Donald Trump will ask Congress to pay for building the border wall, not Mexico, House GOP officials said Thursday.

Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that the President-elect's preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, the officials said.

The move would break a key campaign promise when Trump repeatedly said he would force Mexico to pay for the construction of the wall along the border.

:rofl: That is a lot of broken campaign promises down the chute already as pres elect, all those U turns,

but the Trumpettes lap it all up no matter how it's served. He snowed them all with his slogans. Bahahaha.

Ahhh yeah, keep those specifics coming.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Danno99 said:

This is a reply, thats not an argument.

This is also a reply. It's not meant to be an argument. You are simply wrong about Mexico paying for the wall. There is nothing to argue about. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Danno99 said:

Didi you also believe Hillary would win?

I predicted she would win right up until the second FBI probe just prior to election day. I felt that it was a toss up at that point.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

7 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

I predicted she would win right up until the second FBI probe just prior to election day. I felt that it was a toss up at that point.

I would not have bet on trump though I knew so many people who were voting for him and only one grudgingly voting Hillary.

2 hours ago, Ebunoluwa said:

What we see here is a 2 prong issue

1. Getting the wall build immediately, (despite the prediction of many)

2. Immediate funding.

The wall will be paid for by Mexico in the same way a toll road is built, the State funds the project which is later reimbursed by the revenue stream.

No one expected Mexico to hand a check over. However, if they dont jump at our payment plan.... we drop them off the charity list, no more foreign aid.

The funny thing in all this is: Trump told Supporters we would get tired of winning.... he failed to warn some that they would be exhausted at being wrong over and over again.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Danno99 said:

What we see here is a 2 prong issue

1. Getting the wall build immediately, (despite the prediction of many)

2. Immediate funding.

The wall will be paid for by Mexico in the same way a toll road is built, the State funds the project which is later reimbursed by the revenue stream.

No one expected Mexico to hand a check over. However, if they dont jump at our payment plan.... we drop them off the charity list, no more foreign aid.

The funny thing in all this is: Trump told Supporters we would get tired of winning.... he failed to warn some that they would be exhausted at being wrong over and over again.

Our foreign aid to Mexico is ~$50 million annually. By the time Trump leaves office that's $200 million. That's not going to convince them to pay billions for the wall. They'll just wait it out. 

There may indeed be a wall, but we'll be paying for it. On the bright side, it's probably just chump change compared to the rest of the deficit spending that's being discussed. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

19 minutes ago, Danno99 said:

I would not have bet on trump though I knew so many people who were voting for him and only one grudgingly voting Hillary.

I was on board with Trump, but he was the underdog (per the media). I was surprised he won.  To me it just showed the media and polls were wrong again about him. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

I was on board with Trump, but he was the underdog (per the media). I was surprised he won.  To me it just showed the media and polls were wrong again about him. 

We all know you predicted Rick Perry would win.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

11 hours ago, Ebunoluwa said:

You still gonna keep reading CNN, they did such a stellar job predicting a Clinton landslide victory.  Trump will somehow or someway have the Mexican people or government pay for the wall, I have no doubt.  Whether it is by taxes on money being remitted back to Mexico, or tariffs.  Mexico is way too heavily dependent on USA

1 hour ago, MarkPerry said:

You still gonna keep reading CNN, they did such a stellar job predicting a Clinton landslide victory.  Trump will somehow or someway have the Mexican people or government pay for the wall, I have no doubt.  Whether it is by taxes on money being remitted back to Mexico, or tariffs.  Mexico is way too heavily dependent on USA

Dont be too hard on CNN. They were dead on, with the prediction of the implosion of the Republican party and majority's in both houses in  17 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline
12 hours ago, Danno99 said:

Ahhh yeah, keep those specifics coming.

You mean those specifics like Trump gives out on every issue ? Be it healthcare or the wall or take your pick, there never are specifics

from him because him and his cronies have no plan, they make it up as they go along which is unfair to the American people

and nothing to get on board with and support. He is like a drunken uncle fumbling himself through a dark room hoping to find

the light bulb with the blind cheering him on chasing an illusion.
I wonder why you don't demand specifics about what will actually affect your life but worry about my comment.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.