MarkPerry

Trump Tells DHS To Prepare For Border Wall Construction

114 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
10 minutes ago, bcking said:

I'm not the one proposing the wall so I don't need to do the math.

The wall is not going to make that number zero. I would doubt it would even cut it in half.

I think it will cut way into the number.  I can see where we stop giving free medical, School, etc to illegals.   We need to make tough laws on employers as well.  You take away the work, then the illegals aliens will start solving itself.  

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, MarkPerry said:

I think it will cut way into the number.  I can see where we stop giving free medical, School, etc to illegals.   We need to make tough laws on employers as well.  You take away the work, then the illegals aliens will start solving itself.  

So why don't they focus on that instead of the wall?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

4 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

Mexican national shots and kills a Texas cop, all they have to do is go back to Mexico and if they get extradited here then giving them the death penalty is off the table, US citizen kills a cop in Texas you are getting the needle.

Illegals don't have to have Driver Licenses, cops over look that.  They can lie on federal income tax and IRS will not pursue them, they are basically free from DWI's,  and most moving violation tickets.   If an illegal gets a girl pregnant, there is no way for the attorney general to collect from them.

The list can go on and on. 

Where do you get this stuff, Alpha Male Weekly?

You are so poorly informed and you eat this stuff up like a gourmet meal.

Your list of tripe can go on forever, just keep making things up as you go.

6 minutes ago, bcking said:

Flagellating your word of the day?

I have reasonable doubt. I'm not proposing making the expense, so I don't need to put together a detailed report. If someone proposes building something they are the ones that need to provide an estimate of costs and savings.

But the numbers are out there, believe me!

17 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

If you take how much we spend on food, housing, school, medical then it is a no brainer.  The numbers are already out there.  Add in how much money is remitted back to Mexico from illegals and it's a no brainer question. 

i don't think you've had the math done properly for you. and i also don't think you've listened to much discussion concerning the effectiveness of a wall. considering you're stuck on mexico and dancing around no brainer questions, how much money do we stand to save here? 

5 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

Where do you get this stuff, Alpha Male Weekly?

You are so poorly informed and you eat this stuff up like a gourmet meal.

Your list of tripe can go on forever, just keep making things up as you go.

I have seen this stuff for the last 15 years.  This is factual stuff that happens daily here in my area and other parts of Texas.

12 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

So why don't they focus on that instead of the wall?

I think you need many things to cut down and try to eliminate Illegal aliens.

Right now if you do any laws about Illegal Aliens, the SCOTUS will shoot it down.  Trump needs to fix that, and if Ruth Ginsberg dies or retires which has to be soon then there is two guys he has appointed.

Wall and enforcement of immigration laws would be a great start.  Then come down on the employers.  Then come down on the illegals who are running business here.

Edited by MarkPerry

14 minutes ago, bcking said:

Flagellating your word of the day?

I have reasonable doubt. I'm not proposing making the expense, so I don't need to put together a detailed report. If someone proposes building something they are the ones that need to provide an estimate of costs and savings.

Flagellating. Its a cool word Bi , Dino etc. You being a Doctor I thought you would like a biology based verb 

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

Seems a lot less expensive to focus on the employers than building any wall.

Yeah, if some was serious about it, this would be the place to start.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I think you need many things to cut down and try to eliminate Illegal aliens.

Right now if you do anything laws about Illegal Aliens, the SCOTUS will shoot it down.  Trump needs to fix that, and if Ruth Ginsberg dies or retires which has to be soon then there is two guys he has appointed.

Wall and enforcement of immigration laws would be a great start.  Then come down on the employers.  Then come down on the illegals who are running business here.

perhaps this makes too much financial sense, but why not fine the employer's heavilyfirst a and use that to make the wall?

1 minute ago, Transborderwife said:

perhaps this makes too much financial sense, but why not fine the employer's heavilyfirst a and use that to make the wall?

I would be good with that.  Now the question is why hasn't it been done already.  This Illegal aliens situation has bee around for years, and has gotten out of hand the last 10 to 15 years.

3 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

Dear God.. Everyone is out of the ditches cruising the middle of the road together,, singing Hey diddy diddy . I love it 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I would be good with that.  Now the question is why hasn't it been done already.  This Illegal aliens situation has bee around for years, and has gotten out of hand the last 10 to 15 years.

gosh...we agree...I'm a little scared and a little excited