Jacque67

trump promises a revelation on hacking

129 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Just now, bcking said:

Speaking of phones and replying on here...Kind of annoying getting the notifications.

I said your post and what it suggests about you is cute. Not you specifically. I just find your attitude adorable.

As for the "Ban Hammer", I believe the more offensive post was of Nature Boy's doing, when it talked about my peers laughing at me. I actually messaged him and suggested he change it.

Now I am going. Going out tonight and I can't be the inappropriate social guest typing away on his phone.

Enjoy.  Reality is so much more fun than VJ. ;)

18 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Pearls and swine, my dear, pearls and swine.  You'll figger it out soon enough...

Exactly and to tell the truth I probably posted that from my really great Desktop. You understand that I am never going to take all this Grammar font literature stuff serious . It just aint never gonna happen, I find humor in most everything and never get offended and that may be the disconnect  

3 minutes ago, bcking said:

Speaking of phones and replying on here...Kind of annoying getting the notifications.

I said your post and what it suggests about you is cute. Not you specifically. I just find your attitude adorable.

As for the "Ban Hammer", I believe the more offensive post was of Nature Boy's doing, when it talked about my peers laughing at me. I actually messaged him and suggested he change it.

Now I am going. Going out tonight and I can't be the inappropriate social guest typing away on his phone.

I was playing dude.. Its all good Bro.. You will learn I never take anything personal or rarely anyway.  You zinged me and zinged you back.. I enjoy a good zing  even if I catch the worst of it. Anyway I offended you and I am  very sorry

P.S. discussing PM's is a no no. 

9 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

I was playing dude.. Its all good Bro.. You will learn I never take anything personal or rarely anyway.  You zinged me and zinged you back.. I enjoy a good zing  even if I catch the worst of it. Anyway I offended you and I am  very sorry

P.S. discussing PM's is a no no. 

I think we are actually more alike than you give us credit (Not our politics, but personalities). Nothing on this forum has really offended me yet. I'll let you know when I am truly offended. Most of the time I just enjoy arguing. This particular time I happened to pick something to argue about that I was wrong about. Win some, lose some.

Now I'm really going (Well technically I'm waiting for someone to pick me up but still...)

19 minutes ago, bcking said:

I think we are actually more alike than you give us credit (Not our politics, but personalities). Nothing on this forum has really offended me yet. I'll let you know when I am truly offended. Most of the time I just enjoy arguing. This particular time I happened to pick something to argue about that I was wrong about. Win some, lose some.

Now I'm really going (Well technically I'm waiting for someone to pick me up but still...)

First you hit on me, then blow me off for (I'm assuming here) a better date, and now you tell us you're waiting to be picked up by just anyone?  Man, I am hurt.  May. Not. Recover.

Edited by IDWAF

Apparently the big reveal was his grudgingly admitting the Russians did indeed do the hacking. Definitely worth the wait for that groundbreaker!

Gotta love his assertion that it won't happen again after he takes the Oath because Russia has too much respect for him.

images613T1DUU.jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

11 hours ago, IDWAF said:

First you hit on me, then blow me off for (I'm assuming here) a better date, and now you tell us you're waiting to be picked up by just anyone?  Man, I am hurt.  May. Not. Recover.

Someone doesn't always mean "unknown", it can also mean I'm just not mentioning who it is since it's irrelevant. 

Also unfortunately my only "hot date" is still in the UK waiting to come over :( 

Hope you've recovered by now.

11 hours ago, ready4ONE said:

Apparently the big reveal was his grudgingly admitting the Russians did indeed do the hacking. Definitely worth the wait for that groundbreaker!

Gotta love his assertion that it won't happen again after he takes the Oath because Russia has too much respect for him.

images613T1DUU.jpg

Once he takes office I fully expect that the video and audio will be discovered for things none of us really truly don't want to see. Whether that audio or video is real or not. Hey body double maybe? But the Russians are said to be experts at this in doing these sorts of traps on high profile people they'd like to control, get rid of, or humiliate. This morning there is UK reports via follow up information from sources at the CIA coming out that multiple tapes and audio exist from multiple locations. God help us all if that gets out. If they do exist, that means the poor agents have had seen their existence. He has no idea the type of people he's dealing with.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

7 hours ago, bcking said:

Someone doesn't always mean "unknown", it can also mean I'm just not mentioning who it is since it's irrelevant. 

Also unfortunately my only "hot date" is still in the UK waiting to come over :( 

Hope you've recovered by now.

I drank myself into oblivion, but recovered nicely today. ;) Hope you had a good night!