dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2017

1,509 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Gulbalo said:

my scan date is 11/8

Supervisor review 12/21

Mine is almost the same, hoping to see a CC this week :)

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

6 weeks up yesterday. Called to be put on supervisor review. The operator told me I am already on it or that my file is in the "correct place". Didn't make sense to me. Has this happened to anyone else recently?

CR-1 Visa Journey

18/03/16 ............I-130 sent
21/03/16 ............I-130 delivered
21/03/16.............NOA1 (Nebraska)

24/03/16.............Cash Checked
30/03/16............ NOA1 Hard Copy
21/07/16.............NOA2!!!!

NVC

09/08/16.............NVC received file

26/08/16.............Case number, IIN and DS-261 submitted

30/08/16.............Paid AOS Bill

04/09/16.............Paid IV Bill
07/09/16.............Sent AOS & IV package
09/09/16.............Delivered package to NVC
12/09/16.............NVC Scan
28/10/16.............Checklist - Birth Certificate
21/11/16.............Second scan date
23/01/17.............Case complete!!!
03/02/17.............Interview date from NVC 16 March
04/02/17.............Email IV received 
05/04/17.............Entered USA

ROC
09/01/19.............Sent I-751
10/01/19.............Delivered I-751 
14/01/19.............Credit Card Charged $680

So my hubby called nvc this morning to get put on superviser review as our 6 weeks is now up and he said the woman on the phone was rude, I won't write the other word that he said she was.....

as many already know what they can be like when you call.  She said that it was being reviewed and that was all she said, so not sure quite what that means??

Are they just stringing us along as with many others or are they actually working on our file?  Am hoping with everything crossed that they are actually doing what we have paid them to do!!

:whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

NVC is S...

Scan Date: november 23

Completed 6 weeks today. Dialed nvc and they said we received your second mail on December 19. So your 6 weeks time starts from 19th and we will review both packs by Feb 1.

Ok the funny part is we never sent any second mail to them and they are not even ready to tell me wat that 2nd mail pack has inside.

So m feeling like a dumb. :jest:

3 hours ago, aidensbubba said:

So my hubby called nvc this morning to get put on superviser review as our 6 weeks is now up and he said the woman on the phone was rude, I won't write the other word that he said she was.....

as many already know what they can be like when you call.  She said that it was being reviewed and that was all she said, so not sure quite what that means??

Are they just stringing us along as with many others or are they actually working on our file?  Am hoping with everything crossed that they are actually doing what we have paid them to do!!

:whistle:

I think they are just stringing us all along.  They tell us whatever will get us off the phone fastest.  Last week the rep got me all psyched up by telling me that they were waiting on the final update on my case and they should have it soon as the system updated.  I went nuts that whole day checking the site for nothing.  Later in the day when I called back the rep told me the standard issue answer that it was in the review department.

Last night, the rep said that she could tell in the system that the ds260 had started to be downloaded once it went into supervisor review.  Ummm, hello....it's been in supervisor review for 2 weeks today.  Do you mean to tell me it takes 2 weeks to download a form??  She said she couldn't tell how far in the process it was but that it had started to be downloaded.

I don't understand why this process has to be such a mystery.  I don't understand why this process is taking so freakin long.

I just want it to be done.  I'm not hopeful for this week though.

Scan date: 11/7

Supervisor review: 12/21

59 minutes ago, Nauman sh said:

NVC is S...

Completed 6 weeks today. Dialed nvc and they said we received your second mail on December 19. So your 6 weeks time starts from 19th and we will review both packs by Feb 1.

Ok the funny part is we never sent any second mail to them and they are not even ready to tell me wat that 2nd mail pack has inside.

I would be terrified right now if I were you!!  LOL.  NVC is an absolute joke.  I would for sure be calling back repeatedly until I spoke with a supervisor about that.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, chel0524 said:

I would be terrified right now if I were you!!  LOL.  NVC is an absolute joke.  I would for sure be calling back repeatedly until I spoke with a supervisor about that.

I take your advice and will start this uphill task of talking to a supervisor.

These guys do everything which is insane.

Thanksss

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nauman sh said:

NVC is S...

That is the height of craziness by them still they are authorities we aren't able to say nothing about them. just stick with supervisor whenever u call NVC

mine still in the supervisor review. everytime i ask for supervisor they said busy right now.

Filed: Timeline

6 days until our 6 weeks mark... hoping for a fast CC :(

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
19 hours ago, Gulbalo said:
  • I am hoping so too coz i have been telling my wife that her case is going to be CC'd this week the past few weeks now. Now she does even believe me anymore. :D but I just try to remind myself of the very near end of this frustrating long journey.

Lol me too last week I was going to be CC'd 

19 hours ago, Gulbalo said:
  • I am hoping so too coz i have been telling my wife that her case is going to be CC'd this week the past few weeks now. Now she does even believe me anymore. :D but I just try to remind myself of the very near end of this frustrating long journey.

3 minutes ago, Khaywood said:

Lol me too last week I was going to be CC'd 

We used to say, "hopefully today is the day!" but lately my husband has changed to, "hopefully this week, but if not, then next week!"

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

We're not even close to a CC as our scan date is Dec-29.

My relatives all in the US keep asking, "When are you coming? Or "Anything new yet?"

It gets old and a bit disappointing to keep saying the same thing over and over again, "Hopefully in a few months, or hopefully soon."

I feel like sometimes they aren't sure we're truly coming. No one can understand the immigration process and the anxiety and stress it causes except for those who are actually going through it. 

I'm just ready for my husband, daughter, and I to reunite with my family stateside. (But I am thankful that at least I'm with my hubby and daughter right now.)

Hopefully soon those who've been waiting for all these months, will finally get a CC in these coming days. Good luck to you all.

Edited by Ahmed & Amy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Scan date: 26 Sept

Supervisor Review: Nov 8

Another Supervisor Review: Dec 21

Finally CC today 1/4...... Now hoping for a quick interview date assignment. What a stressful wait......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.