dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2017

1,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Checklist sent to me from NVC on 11/27.  The Documents requested were sent  overnight FedEx and received by NVC on 11/29.  

I then realized I did not send my Household member's W2 (I-864A) with the initial IV package back in September, so I VOLUNTARILY sent those in on 12/15, even though the checklist DID NOT request those.  Called to check the status and come to find out that the review clock was reset on 12/15 with the documents I did not even have to send on 12/15?? even though they were not requested.  

I hope to get a Case Complete VERY soon.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any Idea if they will overlook the look the documents that WERE NOT requested in the checklist, and they will just go off of the documents that were actually requested on the checklist which I sent back on 11/29?  And perhaps they will go back to the review date start date of the 11/29 rather than 12/15?  Since the documents I sent on the 12/15 WERE NOT required, and they will just go off of the date i sent in the REQUESTED documents on the checklist.  Yes, no?  

Edited by eyeofanubis79

Happy new year! This must be the month... Come on!

Scan date: 10/12

Sup review: 11/25

Checklist: 12/9

2nd sup review: 12/19

Fingers-crossed for everyone! Let's get some CCs!!

1 hour ago, Li&Kyle said:

Happy new year! This must be the month... Come on!

Scan date: 10/12

Sup review: 11/25

Checklist: 12/9

2nd sup review: 12/19

Fingers-crossed for everyone! Let's get some CCs!!

You deserve CC looking at ur scan date. Good luck.

is NVC open on Monday? 

34 minutes ago, Gulbalo said:

You deserve CC looking at ur scan date. Good luck.

is NVC open on Monday? 

Thanks! Yeah, I'm going out of my mind. I feel like it'll never happen.

I was assuming they would be open tomorrow, but come to think of it I don't actually know for sure... Anyone know?

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Happy New Year! 

It's really strange that everyone is put on supervisor review after 6 weeks. Is there any lucky one that did not require a supervisor review?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hang in there everyone. Don't forget to get hold of the supervisor once the case is in review for 1-2 weeks. Average turnaround time for CC stands in between 8-9 weeks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Monday is off...

Can anyone tell me that Checklist or RFE is sent within six weeks conpletions or it may be sent afterwards too like during supervisor review as well??

3 hours ago, Nauman sh said:

Monday is off...

Can anyone tell me that Checklist or RFE is sent within six weeks conpletions or it may be sent afterwards too like during supervisor review as well??

Checklist won't be sent until it's been reviewed. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.