dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2017

270 posts in this topic

Hello,

my interview is tmw, so less than 12 hours now. Little bit nervous...

NOA1: March 8

NOA 2: July 13

Scan date : September 23

Supervisor review: November 4

Case complete: November 18

Received interview email: December 1

Interview date: January 5 2017- APPROVED

7 hours ago, Sonja83 said:

Hello,

You'll be great! You're prepared!

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

On 04/01/2017 at 8:48 PM, Sonja83 said:

Hello,

Hope it all went well! :) 

Edited by Goldfinch2912

...~Timeline~...

Married - December 29th 2015

~USCIS~

I-130 Sent - March 11th 2016

NOA1 - Nebraska - March 17th 2016

NOA2 - July 19th 2016

~NVC~
NVC Welcome Letter Received - August 19th 2016

Scan Date - September 19th 2016

Supervisor Review - November 1st 2016

CASE COMPLETE! - November 4th 2016

~Interview Process~

P4 E-mail Received - November 10th 2016

Medical - December 2nd 2016

Interview - December 19th 2016 - APPROVED!!!
Visa in Hand - December 23rd 2016!
POE - January 15th 2017
(L) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but I am in AP because of the 221g and have submitted all necessary documents. Now my forms went from 3 N/A's to 2 N/A's and 1 paid is this good?

Our CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS Process:

Sent I-130 (via USPS): February 12, 2016

NOA1 hardcopy received: February 16, 2016

NOA2 hard copy received: May 06, 2016

Petition sent to NVC text & email: May 12, 2016

-------------------------------------------------------

NVC Process:

NVC Received I-130: May 16, 2016

Case number and IIN Assigned: June 2, 2016

Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: June 2, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: June 2, 2016

Pay AOS Fee: June 2, 2016

DS-261 reviewed over the phone: June 3, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: June 6, 2016

Pay IV Fee : June 6, 2016

IV application (DS-260) completed: June 7, 2016

Sent AOS & IV packets (via USPS Priority): June 27, 2016

Scan date: June 29, 2016

CC: July 30, 2016

Interview: November 8, 2016

Interview Result: 221g form - AP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Checking in. Took me some time to get adjusted up here and my medication's always making me feel #######. :unsure: It's a little been more than a month and still no Social Security Card. Husband and I already went to the Social Security office few days before Christmas but this lady told me to give it some more wait (said it could take up to a month). :( Need to find a job the soonest.

Good luck everyone.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/3/2017 at 2:36 AM, jordache463 said:

APPROVED!!!!!! HAHHAHA YAY!!!!! 1 YEAR OF APPLYING AND WE'RE DONE!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME TO THE USA!!!!!

Congratulations! Finally, the storm is over for you.I am so happy for you! I remember how you waited 6 months for this... Hopefully ours will be scheduled pretty soon.

9 hours ago, Ezy_and_Oghene said:

Congratulations! Finally, the storm is over for you.I am so happy for you! I remember how you waited 6 months for this... Hopefully ours will be scheduled pretty soon.

I hope so too... That wait was the worst! Seriously. It's unfair to have to wait so long. 

That said, when we did get the date, the last month went by in a flash. Anyways, we're powerless in this situation and are forced to wait. 

Just use this time to get all of your documents ready. That's what we did. In the extra time I had my family in the USA set stuff up for me... Car insurance and car, extra sponsor just in case, daycare set up, just in case. 

That way I knew if there was any trouble I wouldn't have to wait too long. 

But we were approved on the spot, and we picked up the visa 2 days later! Now all we have to go is work on leaving this country! It's so freeing!!!!! I can't wait to go home!!!!

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello guys. Today i recieved my instructions and interiew letter from NVC. I wanted to in documents to carry in AOS docs 

1) do i need to get a copy of i864 from my wife and her parents who are co sponsers with signed copy again.

2) also as the interview is in new year do i have to submit new w2 and tax transcript for the year 2016.

please let me know.  Thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, jordache463 said:

I hope so too... That wait was the worst! Seriously. It's unfair to have to wait so long. 

That said, when we did get the date, the last month went by in a flash. Anyways, we're powerless in this situation and are forced to wait. 

Just use this time to get all of your documents ready. That's what we did. In the extra time I had my family in the USA set stuff up for me... Car insurance and car, extra sponsor just in case, daycare set up, just in case. 

That way I knew if there was any trouble I wouldn't have to wait too long. 

But we were approved on the spot, and we picked up the visa 2 days later! Now all we have to go is work on leaving this country! It's so freeing!!!!! I can't wait to go home!!!!

My wife lives and work in the US and she's pretty comfortable so I won't need those set ups for now. She switched jobs last year but now she won't need any sponsor. I just can't wait!! 3 months down...

On 5. 1. 2017 at 6:35 AM, jordache463 said:

You'll be great! You're prepared!

Thank you, i was pepared, it went really smoothly:)

Visa approved :)

2 minutes ago, paki2 said:

Congrats.....

Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 1/4/2017 at 8:12 AM, KSMA said:

Do i have to call NVC to know interview date or they will send me an email? 

I did not even recieve email for case complete yet and my case was closed in dec28.

TIA

Call them they might already schedule you for one i called 5 days after cc n got interview date n interview email cane 7 days after cc. I didn't receive cc email

On 12/30/2016 at 1:09 PM, TsLifetime said:

Congratulations!????  I finally got my interview date to. Is going to be for February 28 .... I'm so nervous ????

Hello everyone is it normal that I checked the ceac website it says in transit but the aos column changes from N/A to Paid again? I'm all confused right now please anybody help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.