Farz

Spouse Visa processing in Bangladesh (merged topics)

206 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Farz said:

Hi!! Iam still waiting for my case to be completed. Did NVC send your case to bd yet??

I think within 2 weeks I will get my appointment, hopefully your case will be complete soon. Keep touch with them try to call once a week. 

Just now, Shouvic said:

I think within 2 weeks I will get my appointment, hopefully your case will be complete soon. Keep touch with them try to call once a week. 

Hopefully desparately waiting.. please tell me your interview exp after its done.. like what questions they asked you.. did you get your new police clearance?

Just now, Farz said:

Hopefully desparately waiting.. please tell me your interview exp after its done.. like what questions they asked you.. did you get your new police clearance?

Obviously I will inform you no worries. I didn't apply yet. Next month I will apply nowadays you can apply online so it will not take so long. 

4 minutes ago, Shouvic said:

Obviously I will inform you no worries. I didn't apply yet. Next month I will apply nowadays you can apply online so it will not take so long. 

Thanks.. Shouvic bhai.

45 minutes ago, Farz said:

Hey, did you get your appointment date?

Not yet still waiting. Hopefully next week I will hear something. But I am worried about trump decisions so scary. 

Edited by Shouvic

Hi Farz did you make your marriage certificate, nikanama, birth certificate attested by law ministry and foreign ministry. Cause I just make notary somebody said that they make,  do you have any idea of it. 

13 hours ago, Shouvic said:

Hi Farz did you make your marriage certificate, nikanama, birth certificate attested by law ministry and foreign ministry. Cause I just make notary somebody said that they make,  do you have any idea of it. 

Iam very concerned of donald trump immigration plan.. will it affect our case?? Iam terrified.

51 minutes ago, Farz said:

Iam very concerned of donald trump immigration plan.. will it affect our case?? Iam terrified.

Same here sis, what I think if our documents are genuine it will not affect to get visa may the process will be more lengthy. 

Just now, Shouvic said:

Same here sis, what I think if our documents are genuine it will not affect to get visa may the process will be more lengthy. 

Do you think he can ban our country of entering?? You are done wid NVC, and i will be done wid NVC next month, will the process be lengthy for us as well??

13 minutes ago, Farz said:

Do you think he can ban our country of entering?? You are done wid NVC, and i will be done wid NVC next month, will the process be lengthy for us as well??

They will not ban Bangladesh don't worry about it, I called yesterday they said this week they will send appointment. I don't think so, process will be on time. Just as much as we can pray for it. 

Edited by Shouvic

1 minute ago, Shouvic said:

They will not ban Bangladesh don't worry about it, I called yesterday they said this week they will send appointment. I don't think so. Just as much as we can pray for it. 

I dont know when my case will be completed.. i am expecting next month..iam very scared..

7 hours ago, Farz said:

I dont know when my case will be completed.. i am expecting next month..iam very scared..

Bangladesh is safe for now. However, I think the process will get even slower in the future.

i am also waiting for appointment date. 

Edited by Freedom4evr

12 minutes ago, Freedom4evr said:

Bangladesh is safe for now. However, I think the process will get even slower in the future.

Hi when was case complete date. Mine 13th January and I got email 23 rd

15 minutes ago, Freedom4evr said:

Did your case got completed? When did it get completed?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.