Jacque67

US punishes Russia for election hacking, ejecting operatives

122 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

Me and my Buddies at the second Trump Rally in Dallas.   We were waiting for the protestors to get stupid or act a fool, of course they didn't pop off in front of us

I can smell the Alpha from here

Trumprallypics.jpg

The guy on the right looks a bit lost. The backwards cap and the Trump tee are very intimidating though. Alpha! :lol:

Filed: Timeline
1 minute ago, Teddy B said:

The guy on the right looks a bit lost. The backwards cap and the Trump tee are very intimidating though. Alpha! :lol:

That's Anthony, He is pretty tough dude. He got shot in the stomach in High school at the drive in movie theater when fighting a murderer.   I was suppose to go fishing with him this morning.  He one of the toughest dudes I know, will fight on a drop of a hat

Just now, MarkPerry said:

That's Anthony, He is pretty tough dude. He got shot in the stomach in High school at the drive in movie theater when fighting a murderer.   I was suppose to go fishing with him this morning.  He one of the toughest dudes I know, will fight on a drop of a hat

Yeah, he looks like he's been punched in the head a few too many times.

This is how adults act 

Putin says Russia will not expel anyone in response to US sanctions

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/29/russia-retaliates-to-obamas-sanctions-cnn-reports.html

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

This is how adults act 

Putin says Russia will not expel anyone in response to US sanctions

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/29/russia-retaliates-to-obamas-sanctions-cnn-reports.html

Russia can't win the sanctions battle. They are already getting hammered by the previous sanctions over Crimea. Putin can only hope his buddy Trump helps him out with this. Trump does owe him one I guess, so I can see why he's waiting it out. 

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Funny how things have taken a 180 since Nov 8th.

Obama does nothing = Obama's weak not a good president

Obama does something = Obama's weak not a good president

Trump does nothing = Trump is strong, great president

Trump says nothing = Trump is strong, great president

Can't make this stuff up. :lol:

Filed: Timeline
7 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

Obama just keeps making poor choices,  just like he has done through out his entire 8 terms of misery for the US

2 minutes ago, MarkPerry said:

Obama just keeps making poor choices,  just like he has done through out his entire 8 terms of misery for the US

I thought there was a 2 term limit for president?

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

There seems to be a lot of whiny alphas out there nowadays.

QCjgyJZ.jpg