Amica Nostra

Proof positive that god smiles upon our new emperor!

36 posts in this topic

The tolerant left doesn't like it when you disagree with them naitch.

http://thehill.com/homenews/311047-poll-dems-more-likely-to-unfriend-people-due-to-political-posts

ctrl-left

alt-right

delete.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

BTW, I find it hilarious(no pun intended) that some delusional folks actually believed the electoral college might hand it over to Clinton, but in the end, she had not only more faithless electors than him, but more than anyone since sometime in the 1800's.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

BTW, I find it hilarious(no pun intended) that some delusional folks actually believed the electoral college might hand it over to Clinton, but in the end, she had not only more faithless electors than him, but more than anyone since sometime in the 1800's.

It is pretty funny. All this talk about the electors must do the right thing…and more turned on Hillary than Trump.

Filed: Timeline

It's called Karma, and yes it's pretty funny

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm curious if you could give even one example of someone who actually thought that. Republican electors were not going to vote for Clinton. I don't think anyone actually thought that. Democratic electors were trying to form a coalition in the hopes of electing someone other than Trump. I don't think the intent (or belief) was that Hillary would get to 270, it was to stop Trump from getting there.

Not electing Trump through the electoral college would have likely just lead to congressional affirmation, or worse might have left us with president Pence.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

I'm curious if you could give even one example of someone who actually thought that. Republican electors were not going to vote for Clinton. I don't think anyone actually thought that. Democratic electors were trying to form a coalition in the hopes of electing someone other than Trump. I don't think the intent (or belief) was that Hillary would get to 270, it was to stop Trump from getting there.

Not electing Trump through the electoral college would have likely just lead to congressional affirmation, or worse might have left us with president Pence.

The last part, that's exactly it. Yet you had actors, politicians, you name it wasting so much time and energy on it, I don't think they would have done it if they didn't believe it could actually work.

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

Filed: Timeline

I'm curious if you could give even one example of someone who actually thought that.

I can, It was all over the news and on talk shows that this is the last ditch effort.

Remember you had the washed up actors do the PSA about it, and I saw the New York Times did a piece urging the people not to choose Trump.

The last part, that's exactly it. Yet you had actors, politicians, you name it wasting so much time and energy on it, I don't think they would have done it if they didn't believe it could actually work.

people who vehemently oppose trump are going to be vocal about it and they're going to pushback trump at every opportunity. that's sort of what's so great about america, our right to detest the detestable. don't expect it to let up.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I can, It was all over the news and on talk shows that this is the last ditch effort.

Remember you had the washed up actors do the PSA about it, and I saw the New York Times did a piece urging the people not to choose Trump.

If you claim you can give an example, you probably should give the example. 'Some guy said' doesn't count.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

people who vehemently oppose trump are going to be vocal about it and they're going to pushback trump at every opportunity. that's sort of what's so great about america, our right to detest the detestable. don't expect it to let up.

Well gee Val, thanks for the explanation, I would have never guessed such is the case in America :D Btw we have the same rights in Israel so I'm well versed in them. Regardless I was not talking about their rights, just their apparent delusion that it's going to change the outcome, which predictably it did not. Not only that, but she got ditched more than anyone in the last 150 years. Must be quite embarrassing to basically lose 4 times - to Obama, the elections, the recount and then the electoral college vote. Who the hell is still paying her to speak?

Well gee Val, thanks for the explanation, I would have never guessed such is the case in America :D Btw we have the same rights in Israel so I'm well versed in them. Regardless I was not talking about their rights, just their apparent delusion that it's going to change the outcome, which predictably it did not. Not only that, but she got ditched more than anyone in the last 150 years. Must be quite embarrassing to basically lose 4 times - to Obama, the elections, the recount and then the electoral college vote. Who the hell is still paying her to speak?

well you were the one talking about wasting time voicing opinions. i dunno..

Michael Moore bribes Republican electors to switch vote to Hillary. Michigan elector tells Moore to keep his money

https://theduran.com/michael-moore-bribes-republican-electors-switch-vote-hillary-michigan-elector-tells-moore-keep-money/

and the MDL has been in an uproar in the past few years, explaining how Republicans obstructed Obama from fulfilling his legacy and how wrong it was.

The same crowd who told us it was un patriotic not to accept the results of the election

I could go on for ages, but fellow citizens you already know what hypocrites they are