The Nature  Boy

Judge Napolitano: Election Fraud in Detroit Looks 'Organized, and Government Involved'

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You folks are missing the point: elections are not changed with voters, ballots, ID or vote tallys. This election was"stole" fair and square through propaganda techniques.

This is a beautiful thing that is not understood in the west.

Winner takes all!!!!

what crime did they commit?

It's not a crime unless you get caught.

I'm positive Trump won the popular vote if you deduct all the illegals, the dead, and the duplicate ballots from Hillary's count.

You folks are missing the point: elections are not changed with voters, ballots, ID or vote tallys. This election was"stole" fair and square through propaganda techniques.

This is a beautiful thing that is not understood in the west.

Telling the truth about Hillary and exposing the way the DNC manipulated the Primary, is now Propaganda. ?

Telling the truth about Hillary and exposing the way the DNC manipulated the Primary, is now Propaganda. ?

for the life of me i don't understand how folks i once thought reasonable adults are defending this.

only releasing info to damage hillary's campaign, just 'holding onto' info hacked from gop - this is okay? what if china had been the one hacking/releasing what china saw fit to expose?

wagging the dog. propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You are focused on the facts...very cute but very 20th century.

For every one cyber expert in the us Russia has ten.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

It's not a crime unless you get caught.

I'm positive Trump won the popular vote if you deduct all the illegals, the dead, and the duplicate ballots from Hillary's count.

63894567.jpg

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
Trump has proven to be a sore winner. Rather than tout the fact that he was a surprise victor, Trump instead has falsely claimed he won an electoral college landslide. He also falsely said that Clinton only won the popular vote because millions of people voted illegally. But neither is true. In terms of electoral college wins, Trump ranks just 46th out of 58 electoral college results. A shift of 40,000 votes in three states would have cost him the presidency. There is also no evidence of massive voter fraud, a notion that Trump apparently obtained from a website that disseminates conspiracy theories.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fact-checker-the-biggest-pinocchios-of-2016/ar-AAlD2Ui?li=BBnb7Kz#page=3

QCjgyJZ.jpg

I'm not really looking forward to 4 years of constant lies and exaggerations by a guy who refuses to act the least bit presidential.

Timeline

I'm not really looking forward to 4 years of constant lies and exaggerations by a guy who refuses to act the least bit presidential.

I'm not either, but it looks like that's how it's going to be. If people are dumb enough to believe Hillary could have gotten 3 million fraudulent votes, there's no reason for Trump to stop spouting rubbish.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

for the life of me i don't understand how folks i once thought reasonable adults are defending this.

only releasing info to damage hillary's campaign, just 'holding onto' info hacked from gop - this is okay? what if china had been the one hacking/releasing what china saw fit to expose?

wagging the dog. propaganda: "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view"

Do you think its fair that most media outlets attacked only Trump non stop ?

How about the Pro Bono full page spread in the NYT. They even had to apologize for their biased coverage

How about CNN feeding Billary debate questions ?

How about all the Bimbos they dug up, that have since faded into the sunset

How about digging up a 20 year old private conversation on a bus

Tell me more about reasonable and propaganda please.

Timeline

Do you think its fair that most media outlets attacked only Trump non stop ?

How about the Pro Bono full page spread in the NYT. They even had to apologize for their biased coverage

How about CNN feeding Billary debate questions ?

How about all the Bimbos they dug up, that have since faded into the sunset

How about digging up a 20 year old private conversation on a bus

Tell me more about reasonable and propaganda please.

019_G.jpg

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Do you think its fair that most media outlets attacked only Trump non stop ? premise flawed. trump deserved what very little challenging he received. all of his campaign promises, he's now admitting he told to get in the door. the media should have held his campaign promises to the fire when he was spouting them. they didn't.

How about the Pro Bono full page spread in the NYT. They even had to apologize for their biased coverage don't know what you're talking about

How about CNN feeding Billary debate questions ? don't know what you're talking about, also - i didn't really watch the dumpster fires murica played off as debates, mainly because i can't think of two faces on this planet that i never want to look at ever: hillary & trump ..

How about all the Bimbos they dug up, that have since faded into the sunset premise totally flawed.

How about digging up a 20 year old private conversation on a bus trump is going to be president/billy boy lost his job and publicly shamed..not sure what you're trying to prove with this

Tell me more about reasonable and propaganda please. you clearly don't recognize propaganda to begin with. hate to tell you middle man, you're too partisan to see. at this point you're eyeballs are floating in the koolaid.

Edited by smilesammich

Filed: Timeline

You should be used to this after the past 8 years. Constant lies, broken promises, and inaccurate information. At least he gave good speech.