freetz

November Scan Date

21 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody with a November scan date got their case complete?

Although my case is employment based, when it comes to document review looks like we're all in the same boat.

My scan date is Nov 10, still nothing on my end.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Still waiting on cc hope it will come soon

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody with a November scan date got their case complete?

Although my case is employment based, when it comes to document review looks like we're all in the same boat.

My scan date is Nov 10, still nothing on my end.

Still waiting scan date 14

Yes I got case complete @ 6weeks

Scan date 11/3

Case complete 12/16

Hang in there...

(L) We got married on February 06, 2016 (L)

Our USCIS Timeline :star:
File I-130: February 12, 2016
NOA 1: February 16, 2016(Nebraska Service Center)
NOA 2- September 29,2016 :no: ( Was sent to local office for review) :thumbs:

Case Sent to NVC:
The NVC Timeline :dance:
Case received: October 13,2016
Case and IIN#: October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261:October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261 Reviewed over the phone: October 26, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: October 27, 2016
AOS Fee Paid: October 27, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: October 29, 2016
IV Fee Paid: October 29, 2016
DS-260 Completed November 3, 2016
Sent AOS & IV Packets: October 27, 2016
AOS & IV Packet Received November 2,2016
Scan Date: November 3,2016
Checklist: No

Supervisor review: No
Case Complete: December 16, 2016 :dancing:
Interview Date: February 15, 2016 (One Year from my 1st  NOA)
Visa :dancing: Approved:
Visa In Hand:

Timeline

I received an email today that confirming they received my documents but they said wait 6 weeks. Is it more six weeks? Or previous tym will be counted or not.

I am on 5th week as compared to NVC's ScanDate

Scan Date November 9th which makes six weeks tomorrow! Hoping for a CC this week, but i'll call tomorrow to pester them and maybe get put on Supervisor Review.

Married: April 20th, 2016

I-130 Petition Sent: April 24th, 2016

NOA1 Received: May 17th, 2016

NOA2 Received: Sept 12th, 2016

----------

NVC Received: October 11th, 2016

NVC Case Number Assigned: October 19th, 2016

IV and AOS Fees Paid: October 28th, 2016

DS-260 Submitted: November 4th, 2016

Scan Date: November 9th, 2016

Supervisor Review: December 21st, 2016

Medical Exam Complete: January 9th, 2017

Checklist Received: January 10th, 2017

New Scan Date: January 24th, 2017

Contacted Congressman Aid: February 24th, 2017

Expedite Approved; Case sent to Auckland Consulate: March 27th, 2017

Interview Scheduled: 4/3/17 

----------

Interview Date: 4/18/17

Visa in Hand:

Date of US Entry:

Timeline

Just got off the phone with NVC... Officially on supervisor review :/

Aaahhhhh oh my god I don't want to go supervisor review.

I talked to a guy at nvc he said call us on 26th dec lets see

Hope you sr complete soon

Timeline

Yes I got case complete @ 6weeks

Scan date 11/3

Case complete 12/16

Hang in there...

Congrats Shah G.... Hope ours come soon as well.

Timeline

scan date 11/9 ... nothing as of 12/23 ... hoping for a CC soon.. we're getting tired of this

Kindly update your timeline also stay positive and strong

Question..Our scan date was November 8th which puts us a little over 6 weeks now. Today I picked my husband up at the airport to visit and they had called him into the immigration interrogation room to ask him some questions. That's all fine and understandable but the second guy that came in was looking in his computer and said that everything looks good and we are doing everything the right way and he mentioned something about being approved. We haven't heard anything from the NVC and I've checked CEAC and found no changes. Is it possible we've been approved and waiting on an interview date or could he be talking about our i130? It's kind of bugging me so I figured I'd ask for some opinions since I can't call them yet. Thanks! :)

Question..Our scan date was November 8th which puts us a little over 6 weeks now. Today I picked my husband up at the airport to visit and they had called him into the immigration interrogation room to ask him some questions. That's all fine and understandable but the second guy that came in was looking in his computer and said that everything looks good and we are doing everything the right way and he mentioned something about being approved. We haven't heard anything from the NVC and I've checked CEAC and found no changes. Is it possible we've been approved and waiting on an interview date or could he be talking about our i130? It's kind of bugging me so I figured I'd ask for some opinions since I can't call them yet. Thanks! :)

It's my understanding that they don't have access to USCIS information so I wouldn't think he's referring to the I-130. I've not heard of anyone have this happen to them, so I don't know what to tell you. Hoping you have case complete! Update us when you talk to them, please.

Christmas is normally my favorite time of year. Being away from my hubby as tarnished it this year though. Today makes 7 weeks at NVC. I got up this morning and took down all Christmas decorations and boxed them up. I just want this holiday to be gone so that we can move on and get case complete.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.