MarkPerry

New York City offers municipal employees therapy to cope with stress over Trump’s election

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

New York City is offering its municipal employees counseling services to help them cope with stress over President-elect Donald Trump’s victory, the New York Post reported.

According to a de Blasio administration email obtained by the Post, the city sought to highlight resources available for workers “feeling distressed or vulnerable following the election results.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/13/new-york-city-offers-municipal-employees-therapy-to-cope-with-stress-over-trumps-election/

New York City is offering its municipal employees counseling services to help them cope with stress over President-elect Donald Trumps victory, the New York Post reported.

According to a de Blasio administration email obtained by the Post, the city sought to highlight resources available for workers feeling distressed or vulnerable following the election results.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/13/new-york-city-offers-municipal-employees-therapy-to-cope-with-stress-over-trumps-election/

They are calling for snow Saturday

I'm hoping they just have a cry in. I gotta drive through New York next week and would much rather drive in the rain than the snow.

Filed: Timeline

I can't stand that liberal del blasio dude, He is a Major Snowflake.

He pulls this stunt, and then couple months ago when they had some bombs go off in a trash can he was quick to announce it was not a terrorist act, What an idiot.

Of course he was a Hillary supporter and I assume he loved Dumbo. I am not familiar with politics in New York but I hope this idiot is not re elected

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

15492127_598498600346143_689357555870772

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

He won't be re-elected. He's a complete idiot. He's the worse mayor since David Dinkins. Below is a list of my/our gripes:

This is a joke, just wasting more of our tax dollars because he is a big puss and needed therapy after Trump smacked Hillary around on election day. So he thinks everybody needs it. Like his big plan to pick up organic waste last year. They instituted an organic waste program. They gave every home/apt a nifty brown garbage kitchen bin, and then a bigger trash can for outside to use for organic things like food scraps, food soiled paper, and yard waste. The program is officially not dead because that would cause an uproar from the city council for all the waste, but they don't make the pick ups anymore in my neighborhood or my parents. People stopped putting the garbage out because it attracted rats and small animals, and the horrific smell was unbearable. I'm sure the "program" was started to give one DiBlasio's pals a city contract to sell the containers for probably $50/each. I'm sure somebody made out like a bandit on that one.

They have turned pretty much all 2 lane streets into 1 lane streets and spent millions on bike lanes. Lanes that hardly anybody is using. So now, traffic is getting backed up and if somebody double parks now with only 1 land, it's a cluster-f. I think that idiot thought that with gas being close to $5 a couple of years ago, everybody would ride their bikes to work. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They lowered the speed limit from 30mph to 25, and have speed cameras and cops speed traps set up to catch "speeders". If everybody drove 25 and under, traffic would be at a stand still. I tried to drive 25 once on the way home from work, I almost got beat up by other drivers. Honking everywhere. I had an old man pass me in his motorized wheelchair.

And he has all kinds of ideas still. I think he can get elected once more, but I don't think he will. People are sick of him already.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I'm hoping they just have a cry in. I gotta drive through New York next week and would much rather drive in the rain than the snow.

Come on man, get those studded arctic claws on :D

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!