MarkPerry

Trump picks ExxonMobil CEO Tillerson as choice for secretary of state

96 posts in this topic

Gotta love these self-proclaimed alphas spending every hour posting here.

Such a masculine activity!

It's the new wave of internet alphas. They rule the interwebs.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

So that video you posted was the response to my question to Mark Perry of "What specific incident makes you believe that Obama was scared and not man enough to deal with the Russians"? Well sorry, you failed miserably then. That video proves nothing of the sort.

Do you know what the context was of that meeting between Obama and Medvedev? He proved how feckless he was in regards to Russia after his re-election. I think it proves exactly how weak he was when dealing with the Russians. Keep your head in the sand though.

NB have you been taking the pain meds? ;)

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

NB have you been taking the pain meds? ;)

LOL

Real men don't take pain meds

The dentist did give me something called Vicoden I think its an Antibiotic . I take 2 at a time so I wont have to take it so long

Do you know what the context was of that meeting between Obama and Medvedev? He proved how feckless he was in regards to Russia after his re-election. I think it proves exactly how weak he was when dealing with the Russians. Keep your head in the sand though.

I asked for specifics that proved Obama was scared and weak when it came to the Russians and you provide a 10 second snippet of Obama saying he will have more flexibility after the election. Sorry, but that does not prove squat, the context of the conversation really doesn't matter. Someone claiming they "will have more flexibility" proves nothing other than that person is willing to negotiate.

You cannot say in one breath that Obama was scared and weak because of the one line in that video and in turn not think Trump is also weak and scared of the Russians by appointing Putin's friend, Rex Tillerson to secretary of state. Well I guess you could, but then you'd be a hypocrite. It's very clear that Trump does not want to play hardball with the Russians, he wants to be friends and business buddies. But that's okay with you simply because the letter on the sweater has changed from "D" to "R" and it's none other than The Donald who's calling the shots now. I find it comical that anyone who supports Trump believes that he will be tough on the international stage, especially with the Russians, when in fact all signs point in the opposite direction. What was that again about having one's head in the sand?

Edited by Teddy B