MarkPerry

Trump picks ExxonMobil CEO Tillerson as choice for secretary of state

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I think the gig was up when they held the Trump victory parade in Red square. I give credit to those in congress who realize that in the end, this is not a partisan issue. It's asinine to blow it off. No sovereign nation should tolerate the idea of another country interfering in their electoral process. If you accept that, you are taking the first step to losing that sovereignty.

Obama did he best to influence Israel Election recently.

You can go thru history and see how many times USA has tried to influence elections in other countries.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/13/the-long-history-of-the-u-s-interfering-with-elections-elsewhere/?utm_term=.c3a84e53660c

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Obama did he best to influence Israel Election recently.

You can go thru history and see how many times USA has tried to influence elections in other countries.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/13/the-long-history-of-the-u-s-interfering-with-elections-elsewhere/?utm_term=.c3a84e53660c

I could, but I'm talking about Russia. What the US has done is not insignificant, but neither is it relevant. In the appropriate forum, I could discuss at length the extents to which the USA has gone to interfere with the governments of sovereign nations. Ironically, much of that has been instigated by the CIA. However two wrongs do not make a right. It does not excuse anything Russia has done here.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

I could, but I'm talking about Russia. What the US has done is not insignificant, but neither is it relevant. In the appropriate forum, I could discuss at length the extents to which the USA has gone to interfere with the governments of sovereign nations. Ironically, much of that has been instigated by the CIA. However two wrongs do not make a right. It does not excuse anything Russia has done here.

In case you have been locked in closet or maybe you are just too young to remember, Russia was our next WW3, they were bad juju after WW2 way up until Reagan destroyed broke their back in the late 80's. The US / Russia cold war was the real deal. We had nuclear fallout shelter at my High School under the parking lot, we were taught tuck/cover disaster drills from elementary school till the time we graduated.

Your candidate lost the election, Get over it.

Here is a nice write up about Rex from a local newspaper, Bartonsville is one of the new cities that are poping up all over North Texas.

http://www.dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news-headlines/20161213-tillerson-family-is-right-at-home-in-denton-county.ece

Timeline

Your candidate lost the election, Get over it.

Unfortunately I didn't have a candidate. It doesn't mean I need to support a jackass either.

In case you have been locked in closet or maybe you are just too young to remember, Russia was our next WW3, they were bad juju after WW2 way up until Reagan destroyed broke their back in the late 80's. The US / Russia cold war was the real deal. We had nuclear fallout shelter at my High School under the parking lot, we were taught tuck/cover disaster drills from elementary school till the time we graduated.

What does that have to do with Russia interfering in the election? Are you saying we should ignore it because we are old enemies. I'm not really following the tangent you've gone on.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't have a candidate. It doesn't mean I need to support a jackass either.

What wrong today? You need some play dough? Maybe a safe space?

Did big bad Trump say some grown up words? Does his alpha male talk scare you?

I personally love seeing these liberals head spinning and crying since Trump was elected. Yes there is a massive change coming in the USA and the leadership and the way we will conduct business in the future.

We will step back into the role as World Leader and the greatest Military that the world has ever seen. You mess with the USA, expect to get your nose broken.

Timeline

I personally love seeing these liberals head spinning and crying since Trump was elected. Yes there is a massive change coming in the USA and the leadership and the way we will conduct business in the future.

We will step back into the role as World Leader and the greatest Military that the world has ever seen. You mess with the USA, expect to get your nose broken.

Are you an alpha male or a 12 year old, because your posts sure seem to alternate between the two?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

How about we pretend my post was a rsponse to what you posted in post #8 when this thread became about Obama being a weak little girl.

So that video you posted was the response to my question to Mark Perry of "What specific incident makes you believe that Obama was scared and not man enough to deal with the Russians"? Well sorry, you failed miserably then. That video proves nothing of the sort. And if you do think that video proves Obama was weak and scared of the Russians, then you must also believe that Trump is weak and scared of the Russians for appointing Rex Tillerson, who is very friendly with Putin and has monetary ties to Russia, his secretary of state.

Some of you Trumpsters are complete hypocrites. You mock the Obama admin for being weak with Russia, yet applaud the appointment of one of Putin's buddies with strong monetary ties to Russia as sec of state. That makes a lot of sense. :wacko:

Are you an alpha male or a 12 year old, because your posts sure seem to alternate between the two?

I wasn't aware there was a difference between the two.

f2tmr.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So far we just have some super secret leak from the Washington post. Hardly evidence.

But, say good evidence comes out that Russia was somehow involved. What can be done? Declare war on them? Or do we try to improve our cyber security?

Nations have been hacking and trying to hack since Al gore invented the Internet. Do we just start installing private severs in bathrooms? Aka...the Clinton cyber security plan.