MarkPerry

Trump picks ExxonMobil CEO Tillerson as choice for secretary of state

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Another pick of a Texan with real world experience, and a major business leader who has dealt with many world leaders.

President-elect Donald Trump has chosen ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson to serve as secretary of state, the transition team announced Tuesday, setting up a heated Senate confirmation battle and signaling a desire to ease Washington's estrangement with Russia.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/donald-trump-rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxonmobil-ceo/

You posted this 2 days ago, or did you forget already?

No, It was "A reported" and not confirmed. He was a dark horse candidate. Looks like he was brought to attention of Trump by Condoleezza Rice and James Baker.

If you study his track record since taking over for ExxonMobil he has been a stud

We sure seem to have bastardized the term stud in the last few weeks.

He has done massive deals with world leader all over the world, He is a friend of Putin and isn't scared to face him and tell him what is on his mind.

On the other hand you have a wimp Obama who wants to stick his head in sand and pea his pants when he deals with Russia.

Rex Tillerson is a Game Changer

Well as long as Russia is happy ...

I doubt they are happy, They were probably much happier having a John Kerry or a Hillary Clinton whom they basically told her to she was an idiot. While under the Obama term the Russians were seem as scary and Obama was scared to deal with him, He just wasn't man enough.

Now we have a new Sheriff in town and things are changing, You have a Trump and his cabinets ready to make the rest of the world respect the USA again.

I doubt they are happy, They were probably much happier having a John Kerry or a Hillary Clinton whom they basically told her to she was an idiot. While under the Obama term the Russians were seem as scary and Obama was scared to deal with him, He just wasn't man enough.

Now we have a new Sheriff in town and things are changing, You have a Trump and his cabinets ready to make the rest of the world respect the USA again.

What specific incidents have you believing the part in bold.

odd how the opposite is already happening.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Obama pretty much tell Mevedev, while he thought his mic was off, that he would bend over and let Putin have his way with him as soon as he was re-elected in 2012.

odd how the opposite is already happening.

That would be a snowflake response, All you have to do is look around at his appointment. Mattis is a prime example, I promise you rear ends puckered around the world when he was announced as Sec Of Defense. Trump is a direct and take no prisoner type of guy, he says what is on his mind. He has the rest of the world starting to respect the USA once again.

Edited by MarkPerry

Google "obama scared of putin" and read all you want.

Obama is a wimp, he has no spine or backbone, I can promise in his marriage he lets his wife call the shots, he just doesn't have leadership skills

He let Duterte the President of Philippines, a country half the size of Texas get him butt hurt and not meet with him, If some one like that said something that offended me I couldn't wait to have a face to face with him. But that is me I am a Alpha Male.

That would be a snowflake response,

no, that would be my statement of observation.