Jacque67

China warns trump with nuclear fly-by

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Chinese officials warned Monday that relations with the U.S. may fall apart if President-elect Donald Trump does not respect Chinas core interests going forward. The comments were made in response to Trumps now-infamous phone call with Taiwans president. I want to stress that the Taiwan issue concerns Chinas sovereignty and territorial integrity, and involves Chinas core interests, foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said during a news briefing. Upholding the One China principle is the political basis for developing China-U.S. ties. If this basis is interfered with or damaged, then the healthy development of China-U.S. relations and bilateral cooperation in important areas is out of the question.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/12/12/china-flies-nuclear-bomber-over-south-china-sea.html

Meanwhile trump tells ivanka to short F-35 stock and buy herself something nice.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

In other words China is saying "you better keep the current system in place which allows us to have all your jobs and most of the world's natural resources or else". It's about time someone calls their bluff. This is not about Trump talking to the president of Taiwan. It is about Trump undermining the one sided trade deals with China and trying to put something more fair to the US in place. China has been waging a trade war against us for a long time with lower business taxes, cheaper energy and slave labor and it's about time we fight back. So what if we hurt China's feelings?

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

In other words China is saying "you better keep the current system in place which allows us to have all your jobs and most of the world's natural resources or else". It's about time someone calls their bluff. This is not about Trump talking to the president of Taiwan. It is about Trump undermining the one sided trade deals with China and trying to put something more fair to the US in place. China has been waging a trade war against us for a long time with lower business taxes, cheaper energy and slave labor and it's about time we fight back. So what if we hurt China's feelings?

In the end, I don't think China's the one whose bluffing.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

So we are supposed to cower in fear and let China have all our jobs because they threatened us? Good thing the era of people governing us with that mentality is coming to an end.

No, but the reality is they have us by the balls. At that point, the tough guy act can only get you so far. Trump's act is designed to fool people like you, not China

QCjgyJZ.jpg

They have us by the balls because we allow them to. We don't have to let them anymore because soon we won't have spineless leadership. It's real simple. The generals and politicians in China profit personally from the one sided trade deals and they know that system is coming to an end. As soon as we lower our business tax to the level of China and reduce energy costs (do you have any idea what a monthly electric bill looks like for a production plant?) by reopening the hundreds of coal plants Obama closed companies will start coming back to the US and the Chinese elites are upset their free ride is coming to an end.

Filed: Timeline

No, but the reality is they have us by the balls. At that point, the tough guy act can only get you so far. Trump's act is designed to fool people like you, not China

I actually believe that the US, for the moment, may actually have the upper hand - though Trump's team may or may not see this.

China is still having currency reserve issues. If the US wants to really damage China, we should follow policies that push the value of the dollar up. If the Fed and BOJ were to join forces in this goal, you might see China's economy start to collapse once their reserves are substantially drained. Trump keeps using 2009 era sound bites about the Yuan so I don't think he understands the 2015/2016 dynamic.

To be honest I don't want to see China's economy collapse. I would rather see a deal that benefits both sides. A rising tide raises all ships. That being said if China wants a trade war we should be ready to fight a trade war.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

If China collapses or major tariffs are imposed, what will become of our dollar stores?...

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

I actually believe that the US, for the moment, may actually have the upper hand - though Trump's team may or may not see this.

China is still having currency reserve issues. If the US wants to really damage China, we should follow policies that push the value of the dollar up. If the Fed and BOJ were to join forces in this goal, you might see China's economy start to collapse once their reserves are substantially drained. Trump keeps using 2009 era sound bites about the Yuan so I don't think he understands the 2015/2016 dynamic.

China's economy collapsing could easily take the global economy down with it. I realize the rhetoric sounds good, but I don't see the mindset of the average American consumer being able to weather the storm that this would create.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Meanwhile trump tells ivanka to short F-35 stock and buy herself something nice.

Ivanka, like her mother, is infinitely smarter than Trump. She'll be the (wo)man behind the curtain the next four years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ivanka, like her mother, is infinitely smarter than Trump. She'll be the (wo)man behind the curtain the next four years.

Yep. She and Jared.

They are moving to DC...Melania will remain in NY ....hmmmm.

Edited by Jacque67