Jacque67

Russia "tried to help" Donald Trump win election, CIA concludes

125 posts in this topic

the dnc rigged the dnc primary. blew up right in their faces didn't it? and i don't think there were crickets, people are still going on about it like they can't believe the dnc could ever be capable of such a thing.

that has nothing to do with my post, or what i was saying about favored players. but it's good to see all of you gentleman who used to be uh, a bit weary of russia, and lived through a time when that weariness was certainly justified..totally cool with russia interfering our elections..

the hypocrisy was what i was taking note of. just like the hypocrisy of hillary going on about fake news, when she certainly had no problem spreading it around when it looked like it might benefit her game.

you want more about favored players? it's clear you've made your choice. its a shame but i guess the weakest links cave first.

It was very pertains to you post

It was very pertains to you post

yeah, no. if trump had lost and hillary won and this info was released by cia/other intel..right about now you'd be beside yourself screaming foul and trying to convince every last one of us that something must be done/can't let russia run us like this..etcetc

if hillary had won, and this info came out, well. people need to put their favored players aside and realize what's going on here.

yeah, no. if trump had lost and hillary won and this info was released by cia/other intel..right about now you'd be beside yourself screaming foul and trying to convince every last one of us that something must be done/can't let russia run us like this..etcetc

So your premise is that Hillary lost. Because the Russians exposed the truth about her . That sucks dosent it.

So your premise is that Hillary lost. Because the Russians exposed the truth about her . That sucks dosent it.

no, that would be your premise.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Remember when Obama tried to influence the Brexit election? He even told them that they would be at the end of the line ,as far as trade deals go.

Actual meddling vs fake news meddling from the Washington post.

Remember when Obama tried to influence the Brexit election? He even told them that they would be at the end of the line ,as far as trade deals go.

Actual meddling vs fake news meddling from the Washington post.

doesn't seem we're talking about the same thing..obama hacked into who and did what now?

Filed: Timeline

the dnc rigged the dnc primary. blew up right in their faces didn't it? and i don't think there were crickets, people are still going on about it like they can't believe the dnc could ever be capable of such a thing.

Actually it didn't blow up in there face, they got the candidate they wanted and came out smelling like a rose, They should of had people indicted for voter fraud, conspiracy to rig and election, etc. I thought Bernie was a odd nut, but it would of been nice for the people to get to choose their person instead of the DNC. The people behind it got away with it and maybe a few people were only fired when some should of went to jail and the primaries re done on the Democrats side.

Actually it didn't blow up in there face, they got the candidate they wanted and came out smelling like a rose, They should of had people indicted for voter fraud, conspiracy to rig and election, etc. I thought Bernie was a odd nut, but it would of been nice for the people to get to choose their person instead of the DNC. The people behind it got away with it and maybe a few people were only fired when some should of went to jail and the primaries re done on the Democrats side.

stop being daft, it blew up in their faces because their candidate lost. the dnc did not come out smelling like a rose, for anyone except head cemented in sand hillary die hards.

meanwhile trump was all "I SURE HOPE RUSSIA HACKS US AND FINDS THOSE MISSING HILLARY EMAILS"

two months later...

"WHY DIDN"T ANYONE BRING UP RUSSIA (uh, you did) DURING THE ACTUAL ELECTION THAT I WON BY A LANDSLIDE (lie)"

Timeline

doesn't seem we're talking about the same thing..obama hacked into who and did what now?

No proof Russians hacked. There is proof obama was meddling in another countries election.

A third hand story from the corrupt washington post is not evidence.(at least not to anyone with a sliver of common sense)

No proof Russians hacked. There is proof obama was meddling in another countries election.

A third hand story from the corrupt washington post is not evidence.(at least not to anyone with a sliver of common sense)

right :lol: a third hand story from wapo.

Timeline
according to a secret report conducted by the agency.

Ohhhhh…….you are referring to that secret report :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is so secret…it doesn't even exist. :idea:

Ohhhhh…….you are referring to that secret report :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is so secret…it doesn't even exist. :idea:

i'm referring to the op. read more dude, and not the national enquirer. unless you're still holding out hope for finding elvis alive..

Okay, so tell us, why you don't think there is proof then. Do you currently work for the FBI or the CIA? Have you read the intelligence briefings and reports those in committee have seen? Are you in the room during intel briefings?

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23