atina

Scanning and submitting signed G325A and Intent to marry

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Montenegro
Timeline

We've been trying to gather all documents for the I129F package, and most forms are filled by the petitioner, but I have a question about the forms and statements which I (the beneficiary) have to fill out and sign. I know this has already been asked but I just want to confirm - is it okay to print these forms, sign them, scan, and send them to the petitioner so they can include them in the package, or do I have to sign them and mail him the original copies? We're trying to submit everything before Dec 23rd (before the new fee kicks in), so me having to send original copies would delay that majorly, but I do want to make sure there's no delays and problems once we do send the package.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

As of late signed documents from the beneficiary can be scanned and emailed to the petitioner.

Petitioner just must have original "wet" signature on their forms.

You should be good to just sign and scan them, we did.

Good luck!

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Timeline

Don't want to sound rude, but why people keep asking this question, at least once a month? Use the search box.

If money is the issue, scan and send documents now. The worst thing could happen is receiving RFE. If it does come send original papers, you'll be still saving some cash. It will probably cost no more than $50-80 to send them via DHL

I cleaned My Timeline. Hope nobody minds

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys Goodmorning my interview is this coming Dec 14, 2016 so what is im worried about is i haven't recieve the packaged that fiance send to the embassy and i should receive it too he said. I am worried What if they would ask me about that? What should i do? Some said i should bring that package during my interview to the US Embassy

Timeline

Hello guys Goodmorning my interview is this coming Dec 14, 2016 so what is im worried about is i haven't recieve the packaged that fiance send to the embassy and i should receive it too he said. I am worried What if they would ask me about that? What should i do? Some said i should bring that package during my interview to the US Embassy

It's not mandatory to have it with you,they have it already. Don't worry if you you don't receive it (you probably won't, it's weekend now, & 12th is Monday). It good for reference, that's all. If you want the papers ask her email them to you. Most of them are done on the computer

Edited by Mamed

I cleaned My Timeline. Hope nobody minds

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Montenegro
Timeline

As of late signed documents from the beneficiary can be scanned and emailed to the petitioner.

Petitioner just must have original "wet" signature on their forms.

You should be good to just sign and scan them, we did.

Good luck!

Thank you for confirming! That's a huge relief :)

Don't want to sound rude, but why people keep asking this question, at least once a month? Use the search box.

If money is the issue, scan and send documents now. The worst thing could happen is receiving RFE. If it does come send original papers, you'll be still saving some cash. It will probably cost no more than $50-80 to send them via DHL

I did use the search box, but the point of a forum is to use the resources to confirm and discuss. Didn't mean to inconvenience you though. Thanks for the information!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought the fastest way to get the VISA is CHOOSING MOA 2GO branch to pick it up? It's been 7 business days what the heck? I extend my stay here in manila just to wait for it and i can't even track my passport in US embassy or in 2GO e trace i use MNL# UID # passport# and it's always says Invalid?? My goodness my flight to davao is this coming 24 already! What should i do guys?

I thought the fastest way to get the VISA is CHOOSING MOA 2GO branch to pick it up? It's been 7 business days what the heck? I extend my stay here in manila just to wait for it and i can't even track my passport in US embassy or in 2GO e trace i use MNL# UID # passport# and it's always says Invalid?? My goodness my flight to davao is this coming 24 already! What should i do guys?

Please don't hijack other threads for your own inquiries it confuses things. Start a new thread.

K1 Visa & AOS

Spoiler

2016-03-19         i-129F Sent
2016-03-24         i-129F NOA1
2016-06-14         i-129F NOA2
2016-07-08         NVC Rec'd
2016-07-12         Case #
2016-07-13         NVC Left
2016-07-14         Consulate Rec'd
2016-07-19         Medical
2016-08-11         Interview Date (approved)
2016-09-06         Issued
2016-09-09         Visa In Hand
2016-10-19         POE Dallas Fort-Worth
2016-10-30         Our Halloween Wedding

2016-11-16         AOS package sent (i-485, i-131, i-765, i-864, g-325a, DS-3025)
2016-11-17         AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox
2016-11-23         NOA1's by e-mail and text (@ 10:30 pm CT)
2016-11-26         NOA1 hard copies
2016-12-03         Biometrics appointment in mail
2016-12-07         Biometrics (Early walk-in Desoto, appointment was for Dec 13th)

2017-02-17         Notice of card in production by email and text (@8:00 am CT, i-765) - Day 92

2017-02-22         Notice of approval by email and text (@1:00 pm CT, i-765 and i-131) - Day 97

2017-02-22         Notice of card being mailed by email and text (@7:00 pm CT, i-765) - Day 97

2017-02-25         EAD/AP combo card arrived in mail - Day 100

2017-03-03         Notice of green card in production by email and text (@4:00 pm CT, i-485) - Day 106

2017-03-03         Notice of approval by email and text (@6:00 pm CT, i-485) - Day 106

2017-03-11          Green card arrived in mail  - Day 113

2018-12-03          First day to file for ROC (i-751)

giphy.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.