MarkPerry

Donald Trump says he will pick James Mattis to be defense secretary

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.

Genghis Khan

:no:

Mongol General: What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Conan, being a fantasy character from the realms of imagination, is definitely more applicable to the current discourse.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

They borrowed that from that great Khan. That statement has been part of Army life since way before Conan

Conan, being a fantasy character from the realms of imagination, is definitely more applicable to the current discourse.

Your wrong also, not surprising

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,981507,00.html

Timeline

They borrowed that from that great Khan. That statement has been part of Army life since way before Conan

Your wrong also, not surprising

http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,981507,00.html

I'm not wrong. Conan is a fantasy character. Sorry if you didn't know that.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

I'm not wrong. Conan is a fantasy character. Sorry if you didn't know that.

I guess Technically you saying Conan would be more applicable, you did not technically refute the quote was the Great Khan, so technically I will give you a technical pass

Timeline

I guess Technically you saying Conan would be more applicable, you did not technically refute the quote was the Great Khan, so technically I will give you a technical pass

Thank you, because I specifically said Conan the character.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Didn't really expect an answer. And you did not disappoint thus far.

Well, I was very busy today but since I am home now I have to say my bad ! Got your and OP's post mixed up.

I guess I did disappoint you after all by responding now....though late.

Just wondering why you jump on me with my Trump comment and call it an attack on prez elect while cheering

the 'no Muslim brother in the WH' comment. Never mind answering.

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: Timeline

I don't think I cheered the muslim in the WH comment. I have my feelings about Obama, and they are not all that favorable, I admit. And I am not prefect, so will not go out on a limb and say I never said bad things about him. But I try not to. He may be doing a bad job as president, but he's still the president, the highest elected office in the US. I try to respect that office, even if I don't like who is in there. As a former military person, I also realize one can face serious penalties for speaking out against the president. Isn't usually carried out, but the penalties are there if someone wishes to exercise the law. A Marine was discharged in 2012 for speaking out against Obama

Probably not from you, because I don't recall you posting much here a year or three ago, but several (leftist folks) on here would jump on people who called Obama names, but now I see some of the same comments coming from the left. Or saying ignorant things like "he's not my president". Or making fun of his physical attributes. Sorry if I took it out on you, I just find it hypocritical.

You'll also find that while I hope Trump does manage to make good on some of his promises, and improve our country, I am not a blind follower. Kind of like the thread about the 35% tax on foreign-based US companies... Sounds good at first, but what will be the long-term impact? And will his own companies be taxed accordingly? A lot remains to be seen, but heck, he's not even in charge yet.

Well, I was very busy today but since I am home now I have to say my bad ! Got your and OP's post mixed up.

I guess I did disappoint you after all by responding now....though late.

Just wondering why you jump on me with my Trump comment and call it an attack on prez elect while cheering

I don't think I cheered the muslim in the WH comment. I have my feelings about Obama, and they are not all that favorable, I admit. And I am not prefect, so will not go out on a limb and say I never said bad things about him. But I try not to. He may be doing a bad job as president, but he's still the president, the highest elected office in the US. I try to respect that office, even if I don't like who is in there. As a former military person, I also realize one can face serious penalties for speaking out against the president. Isn't usually carried out, but the penalties are there if someone wishes to exercise the law. A Marine was discharged in 2012 for speaking out against Obama

Probably not from you, because I don't recall you posting much here a year or three ago, but several (leftist folks) on here would jump on people who called Obama names, but now I see some of the same comments coming from the left. Or saying ignorant things like "he's not my president". Or making fun of his physical attributes. Sorry if I took it out on you, I just find it hypocritical.

You'll also find that while I hope Trump does manage to make good on some of his promises, and improve our country, I am not a blind follower. Kind of like the thread about the 35% tax on foreign-based US companies... Sounds good at first, but what will be the long-term impact? And will his own companies be taxed accordingly? A lot remains to be seen, but heck, he's not even in charge yet.

racist5.jpg

Timeline

Fair enough about the Obama thing.

I agree about the 35%, results remain to be seen. I do think negative consequences outweigh incentives for companies

to stay here and would be better, how can he give incentives and breaks to every company like Carriers to remain here,

they will all line up for more which can translate into corporate welfare, they should receive fines, how high I am not sure.

Make it to high and it will be passed on to the consumer. Hindsight is 20/20.

Spoiler

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: Timeline

Because you have no clue how much Obama is doing to destroy the USA. He has gone out of his way to bring in ISIS and Muslims with terrorist ties, we will be dealing with these lone wolf ISIS inspired idiot for years. Obama is a muslin sympathizer, While he incites police violence by inviting BLM members to the whitehouse, he then direct his attorney general to direct US Citizens they will be charged if they take aggressive action against anyone who used "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence.

Just look at the Florida night club where a ISIS inspired muslim killed like 50 people, it all been hushed hushed by the President and the media, If it had been a US Ctizen that was Caucasian we would still be hearing about today.

This idiot has done everything he can to destroy the American culture, and you can thank him for citizens of the USA calling his bluff and electing Trump and taking America in a new direction, back where we put American First.

Because you have no clue how much Obama is doing to destroy the USA. He has gone out of his way to bring in ISIS and Muslims with terrorist ties, we will be dealing with these lone wolf ISIS inspired idiot for years. Obama is a muslin sympathizer, While he incites police violence by inviting BLM members to the whitehouse, he then direct his attorney general to direct US Citizens they will be charged if they take aggressive action against anyone who used "anti-Muslim rhetoric" that "edges toward violence.

Just look at the Florida night club where a ISIS inspired muslim killed like 50 people, it all been hushed hushed by the President and the media, If it had been a US Ctizen that was Caucasian we would still be hearing about today.

This idiot has done everything he can to destroy the American culture, and you can thank him for citizens of the USA calling his bluff and electing Trump and taking America in a new direction, back where we put American First.

wow. and you think colin kirkpatrick is a douche. smh.

Timeline

I am a Muslim sympathizer as well in that I am against bigotry towards any religion or person, it's your right to be a bigot if you

so chose to be but I stand with Obama on this.

You call your president an idiot, your right to say so and our soldiers have died for that right.

Just as my right to call Trump an idiot.

I will make a correction that he has definitely not destroyed American culture

and if you want to go back to the 60 ties you need a time machine.

It was Bush and the Iraq war that destabilized the ME and not Obama so get over this broken record song and dance.

If it was hushed by the media then why do you know about the Florida night club ?

Incorrect assessment and biased assumption to fit your angry agenda.

Spoiler