1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
36 minutes ago, Tss said:

HI username111, my pd is also Nov 2016 current since feb 2019 but no interview yet. We have called the nvc multiple times and they just keep advising that the visa is ready just waiting for the Us embassy to provide an interview date

I see. Thank you - I guess it's just more waiting. Have you made a service request yet?

On 5/20/2019 at 4:04 PM, username111 said:

I see. Thank you - I guess it's just more waiting. Have you made a service request yet?

I've tried emailing them to make a request to try to expedite an interview date since a visa has been ready from February but they just email replying theres nothing they can do you just have to wait until and interview date becomes available. So its just a lot of waiting nothing we can do and you can never get any extra info from them.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/19/2019 at 2:42 AM, username111 said:

Hi senpal, I'm in exactly the same boat. PD Nov 2016, applied for AOS in March 2018, interview Sep 2018. No news since then although my PD became current in February 2019. No updates to my case status. 

Did you receive your GC at this point?

Hi @username111

Yes, I received my GC back in May. Sorry it took a while to answer.

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I have a question and would be appreciate if anyone answer or share your experience.

My wife living in Denmark but the Embassy for interview showing Stockholm of Sweden instead of Copenhagen of Denmark. I called NVC and they said what did you fill in form I-130. I said Denmark and she said Stockholm is correct. but i feel she just was operator and i will need to send an inquiry.

Is anybody has same experience?

Is it possible to NVC change that to Denmark that my wife is living there? 

What is the best way to get answer from NVC?

• 5 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.