1,501 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Tara elias said:

OMG ! This is not fair for these who is waiting to see their loved ones

My husband is going to apply on Aug as soon as he is eligible , but even citizenship is taking 8 months to process after that you will need to upgrade the case which will take couple of months :( 

this is frustrating 

It depends which USCIS office you are falling into but atleast you can get EAD and advance parole if you are in US already and if your spose is citizen.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
40 minutes ago, cd37 said:

It depends which USCIS office you are falling into but atleast you can get EAD and advance parole if you are in US already and if your spose is citizen.

What is EAD ? And no I am not in US , my husband is in seattle ,Wa 

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Tara elias said:

What is EAD ? And no I am not in US , my husband is in seattle ,Wa 

If you are in US already on any kind of visa and adjusting your status, instead of going through consular process you get EAD (work permit) and advance parole.

Filed: Other Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

I applied for my husband , I'm a permanent resident . Case got approved by uscis in 2013 and was denied visa in 2015 . Case was sent back to Uscis . I have since not hear anything from them. All calls brought nothing but wait . Permanent residence filling is not their priority. It's true and that is not fair .

Timeline
Just now, Neboeht said:

I applied for my husband , I'm a permanent resident . Case got approved by uscis in 2013 and was denied visa in 2015 . Case was sent back to Uscis . I have since not hear anything from them. All calls brought nothing but wait . Permanent residence filling is not their priority. It's true and that is not fair .

Why your visa got denied ?

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Tara elias said:

Why your visa got denied ?

I can't really tell but I think it a way of making u wait to see if the marriage is still going to hold after the frustration and also to become a citizen as soon as possible to enjoy its benefits. The reason am saying that is my country is considered a high fraudulent country , so u can imagin.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, Neboeht said:

I can't really tell but I think it a way of making u wait to see if the marriage is still going to hold after the frustration and also to become a citizen as soon as possible to enjoy its benefits. The reason am saying that is my country is considered a high fraudulent country , so u can imagin.

Please share your full story with us so others can learn and give advice. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Neboeht said:

This is so unfair ! You guys already waited 2 years to get the visa !

I really hope everything will turn out ok soon for all of us 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Tara elias said:

This is so unfair ! You guys already waited 2 years to get the visa !

I really hope everything will turn out ok soon for all of us 

Uscis know what they are doing is not fair . I even used a lawyer when starting the process and he said we have more than enough evidence to be approved but I guess my country and Citizenship played a role here. And when my God speaks .... I have to be silent on that one🙏 Cos something will happen.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Neboeht said:

Uscis know what they are doing is not fair . I even used a lawyer when starting the process and he said we have more than enough evidence to be approved but I guess my country and Citizenship played a role here. And when my God speaks .... I have to be silent on that one🙏 Cos something will happen.

Lawyers will always say it will work as they want to earn their fee. Tell us details please. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

Lawyers will always say it will work as they want to earn their fee. Tell us details please. 

6 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

He was telling the truth cos what I submitted was 

call logs

moneygram transcript 

affidavit for Chang of name to his name . 

Pictures from when we started in 2008

wedding pictures, engagement pictures.

Bank receipt of money he sent me whn I was in college in my country  . 

Stamp passport showin my visits . 

Pictures from all my trip with him and family. 

We had more than enough but as I said ( my country and citizenship)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.