TBoneTX

I'm Going to Stick My Rant on Your Lawn Sign

2,342 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Have a great weekend everybody! :)

Me and my sister are taking a cruise to Stockholm.

That's gonna be a couple of nice days :P

Good to see new thread and I (L) the title! :)

Have fun! I love Sweden, it is very pretty and laid back.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

I think we should all envy Steve and his lack of home cooked meals. If I could eat out at delicious restaurants all the time I would too.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hmmm now I don't know about that...

After years of dining out, I much prefer a home cooked meal.

As we speak, I'm preparing yet again, to go out later.

But the good thing is, many many milfs and others are always wanting to cook for me...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Have a great weekend everybody! :)

Me and my sister are taking a cruise to Stockholm.

That's gonna be a couple of nice days :P

Good to see new thread and I (L) the title! :)

Have fun Asia.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

Dinner is already on the stove and of course my husband calls and says he might be pretty late for dinner because there was an emergency service call and hoped I hadn't already started cooking. :ranting:

3/26/18 Biometrics

No gym pic but I'm down another lb (I was sick last week so I didnt work out for a week) and down 3% body fat since I started! It may be even more than that since we did the measurements post work out vs pre. My trainer obviously want to continue but it's expensive! Maybe in the new year.

Even once a week training is just too much $$ up front.

My back muscles are growling at me now though. .. ow ow ow

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Forgot to mention how the Tornado's appointment went.

So a few things no it's not normal per say but it's common.It's congenial kind of thing.

It's a wait and see kind of thing to see if she would need surgery. The Pedi is not pushing for that it's just something that may be needed later in the future, she does have a pretty pronounce lump on both feet. Lucas has it too but since he's smaller and he has chubby feet still it's harder to see but you can feel it.

So for now since it's not hurting her we just need to make sure her shoes are not tight (because it gets red and irritated). We always buy her shoes a bit big since she is growing like a weed, we just may need to start buying wide width even though her feet are long and thin.

We can also look at socks to help support the bump.

As for surgery it wouldn't be anything they would do soon as they worry that kids growing it would just come back. She said since it doesn't hurt and is not interfering with her running and jumping we can do the wait and see. If later she's doing dance of sports and it's causing problems we can get a referral to an Ped ortho.

I'm thinking it just shows as much as it does because how long and skinny her feet are.

Spoiler

Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Filed 03/08/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

Wide width may help. Kiddo wore wide width shoes until she was a teen. She hated shoes even touching her feet. At least it's not a too serious of an issue thought except when it's being bothered by shoes. Is it possible she can grow out of it?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

No luck to outgrow it, it's bone and may get bigger as her feet grow.

Spoiler

Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Filed 03/08/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

No gym pic but I'm down another lb (I was sick last week so I didnt work out for a week) and down 3% body fat since I started! It may be even more than that since we did the measurements post work out vs pre. My trainer obviously want to continue but it's expensive! Maybe in the new year.

Even once a week training is just too much $$ up front.

That is awesome!!! I feel the triceps burn the most... triceps exercises are EVIL!!! SI MAN!!!

So a few things no it's not normal per say but it's common.It's congenial kind of thing.

It's a wait and see kind of thing to see if she would need surgery. The Pedi is not pushing for that it's just something that may be needed later in the future, she does have a pretty pronounce lump on both feet. Lucas has it too but since he's smaller and he has chubby feet still it's harder to see but you can feel it.

So for now since it's not hurting her we just need to make sure her shoes are not tight (because it gets red and irritated). We always buy her shoes a bit big since she is growing like a weed, we just may need to start buying wide width even though her feet are long and thin.

We can also look at socks to help support the bump.

As for surgery it wouldn't be anything they would do soon as they worry that kids growing it would just come back. She said since it doesn't hurt and is not interfering with her running and jumping we can do the wait and see. If later she's doing dance of sports and it's causing problems we can get a referral to an Ped ortho.

I'm thinking it just shows as much as it does because how long and skinny her feet are.

I still buy wide width shoes to this day since my toe span is pretty wide... I can't wear any of the cute pointy toed shoes or the pain is real. I highly recommend the wide width shoes! I really hope they help her! I hope it is something she can grow out of though it sounds like it may not be, but I hope she can outgrow the bump!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I'm pretty good at massaging backs...

It makes little Gump walk funny..

And, he's flat footed, can't run.

That is awesome!!! I feel the triceps burn the most...

Triceps pics...