Mimikhalid

New Medical

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I had my interview Feb 24, 2016,after the interview I was under AP. Yesterday, for almost 8mos from interview I receive email stating that I need to take new medical test from St. Luke's Manila. Here is the message:

We are done on the review of your file and we need you to submit new medical test. Get your passport at window 36 at the embassy 10:00 to 12:00 noon Mondays to Fridays. Then schedule your medical and submit the report together with your passport thru 2go. After submitting the required documents check your status at Ceac. Guys I want to know what will be the outcome? Am I going to be issued a visa or still another waiting??

Timeline

They ask me to submit previous marriage contract, cenomar and nbi clearance stating my Married name before. Because I only submit nbi clearance as a single already.

I didn't take it with me during interview because I thought my divorce paper will be enough to prove that I am single already and free to marry.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Then it took 8months for AP? me, i think i was approved during the interview, but until now my status in ceac wasn't changed to issued and i still dont have my visa. no additional docs were ask. How do you contact the embassy?

Timeline

Yes. Keep on praying. Until now I'm in so much stress but my fiance assure me that if there is no denial meaning there is still hope. And I wish and pray that this is it. I will schedule new medical soon?

Timeline

No. Everytime it has an update on ceac. Ap to ready then Ap again like that. Everytime they do something on my file you can see the date changes. Last time it was ready is July 24 then back on Ap August 28 then Ap again then yesterday become Ready Oct. 12. Then I received email in the afternoon.

They said "We are done on the review of your file and we need you to submit new medical test." If you were going to be denied based on anything during your interview or information in your file you would not have been requested to have another medical, nor would you be asked to drop off your passport. They would have just issued a denial.

Your medical is only good for 1 year from the date it was performed, hence, I am thinking you need a more recent one to stay within the 1 year guideline.

Good lick with your journey!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

They said "We are done on the review of your file and we need you to submit new medical test." If you were going to be denied based on anything during your interview or information in your file you would not have been requested to have another medical, nor would you be asked to drop off your passport. They would have just issued a denial.

Your medical is only good for 1 year from the date it was performed, hence, I am thinking you need a more recent one to stay within the 1 year guideline.

Good lick with your journey!!

I thought medical was good for 6 months? It's why we had to rush my husband put of his country cause it was gonna expire.

7/30/2015 Sent I130 priority mail to have tracking, I suggest you do the same.

8/4/2015 NOA1 (Nebraska)

12/17/2015 NOA2

♤♤while waiting for noa2, I read this wiki to get through

NVC quickly ->http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

12/24/2015 Petition Sent to NVC from Nebraska

1/4/2016 petition received at NVC (call and confirm it arrives. About 15 days try to get your case number and receipt number, I got mine in 11 days)

1/15/2016 Called NVC and got case/invoice number logged into this site to pay fees, pick agent -> https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx 1/15/2016 picked agent DS-261

1/18/2016 paid aos fee

1/28/2016 review 261 to get iv fee unlocked ( unlocked once I did review,was taking to long)

2/1/ 2016 sent AOS & IV packets together to nvc while I waited for iv fee to open to save time.

2/4/2016 paid IV Fee and waited to do ds260

2/3/2016 nvc received aos and iv packets(scan date)

2/7/2016 ds260 completed and now waiting for cc

♧CASE COMPLETE. .. march 8th

3/11/15 interview email

4/20/15 shots 4/25/15 rest of medical exam

INTERVIEW APRIL 27TH @8:30

April 27th 221g for additional documentation and placed in administrative processsing.

June 20th submitted evidence requested

June 23rd case was touched by embassy

August 1st case was touched again.

AUGUST 16TH embassy called and wants a new co sponser yet he met requirements.

Found a new co-sponsor

Handed in aos sept 11th

Set 18th another update

Sept 28th update and embassy called

SEPT 29TH ISSUED FINALLY

OCT 2nd visa in hand

POE October 22nd 2016

APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread is moved from the K-1 Process forum to the Philippines regional forum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

I thought medical was good for 6 months? It's why we had to rush my husband put of his country cause it was gonna expire.

Yes, you are correct. The medical is only good for 6 months, not 1 year.

USCIS Process:
Sent I-130 (via USPS): February 20, 2016
NOA1 hardcopy received: February 26, 2016
NOA2 approval text & email: May 6, 2016 (71 days from NOA1)
Petition sent to NVC text & email: May 11, 2016

NVC Process:
Case number and IIN Assigned: May 26, 2016
Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: May 27, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: May 27, 2016
Pay AOS Fee: May 27, 2016
AOS Fee appeared as PAID: June 2, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: June 3, 2016
Pay IV Fee: June 3, 2016
IV Fee appeared as PAID: June 6, 2016
IV application (DS-260) completed: June 7, 2016
Sent AOS & IV packets (via FedEx): June 8, 2016
Scan date: June 9, 2016
CC: July 14, 2016 (FINALLY saw 3rd N/A... 35 days after scan date)
Confirmation of CC email received: July 21, 2016
Interview date received over the phone: July 26, 2016

Interview Process:
Interview letter/P4 received via email: August 5, 2016
Medical Exam (@SLEC): August 3-4, 2016

Sputum samples given: August 15-17, 2016

Pulmo Consultation: August 18, 2016 (sputum smear is NEGATIVE!)

Results of sputum culture: October 12, 2016 (NEGATIVE!)

Completed: October 17, 2016
Interview date: October 24, 2016 (APPROVED! case status ISSUED the same day) :content:

Visa ready for pickup @MOA (via 2GO tracking): October 26, 2016

Visa in hand: October 27, 2016

Pay Greencard Fee: October 27, 2016

POE: November 6, 2016 (L)

SSN received (via USPS): November 14, 2016

10-year Greencard received (via USPS): December 17, 2016 (41 days after POE) :dance:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, I had my interview Feb 24, 2016,after the interview I was under AP. Yesterday, for almost 8mos from interview I receive email stating that I need to take new medical test from St. Luke's Manila. Here is the message:

We are done on the review of your file and we need you to submit new medical test. Get your passport at window 36 at the embassy 10:00 to 12:00 noon Mondays to Fridays. Then schedule your medical and submit the report together with your passport thru 2go. After submitting the required documents check your status at Ceac. Guys I want to know what will be the outcome? Am I going to be issued a visa or still another waiting??

No more waiting, they only need the new medical to issue your visa!! :)

Having to complete a new medical is normal in your situation, your old medical's 6 month validity has passed, so the embassy can not issue your visa until you complete another medical.

Edited by Philippines^Sagot

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

The reason for the re-medical is both what Sagot stated, becuause it's more than 6 months and the reasoning behind a re-medical is that you could have contracted a disease hence the re-medical. Relax, they would not put you through all this if they were going to deny your visa. They just need the additional medical and you will see your case change to issued soon after. Your almost there.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.