elmcitymaven

BREAKING: Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

51 posts in this topic

Err..by quoting me you expect me to respond???

I don't, but you did.

I'm just sharing ideas as to how get more people to vote for Hillary that don't involve verbal social media battles over which family empire has the least nasty sexual history.

I shared what it would take for me to return to the Democratic party. Swing county voters in Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio and Virginia might share similar concerns. Or maybe they want to be told how racist and deplorable they are. Who knows?

Edited by JayJayH

Hillary was a little off the mark when she said that half of the Trump supporters belong in the "basket of deplorables". Time has shown it's actually the majority of Trump supporters that belong in that basket.

They may be clever enough to jump in and out of the basket when it suits their purposes.

I've lost count of how many women are coming out now. Spokespeople on the news trying to spin it, but the dead look in their eyes while speaking says it all...

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

They may be clever enough to jump in and out of the basket when it suits their purposes.

I've lost count of how many women are coming out now. Spokespeople on the news trying to spin it, but the dead look in their eyes while speaking says it all...

I really have no respect for anyone who continues to back this man.

Based on the accusations being made and how brazen these inappropriate advances were, there could be hundreds of women out there who have been inappropriately groped by Trump. He seems to have no shame regarding anything. I wouldn't doubt that he has committed a number of rapes as well.

Err..by quoting me you expect me to respond???

Sorry but I'm not interested in your crusade against swjs ...

Best wishes!

Was that bingo in that post?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Dear. Mr. Kasowitz:

I write in response to your letter of October 12, 2016 to Dean Baquet concerning your client Donald Trump, the Republican Party nominee for President of the United States. You write concerning our article "Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately" and label the article as "libel per se." You ask that we "remove it from [our] website, and issue a full and immediate retraction and apology." We decline to do so.

The essence of a libel claim, of course, is the protection of one's reputation. Mr. Trump has bragged about his non-consensual sexual touching of women. He has bragged about intruding on beauty contestants in their dressing rooms. He acquiesced to a radio host's request to discuss Mr. Trump's own daughter as a "piece of ###." Multiple women not mentioned in our article have publicly come forward to report on Mr. Trump's unwanted advances. Nothing in our article has had the slightest effect on the reputation that Mr. Trump, through his own words and actions, has already created for himself.

Related: People slams Trump for 'disgusting, pathetic attempt to victimize' reporter

But there is a larger and much more important point here. The women quoted in our story spoke out on an issue of national importance -- indeed, an issue that Mr. Trump himself discussed with the whole nation watching during Sunday night's presidential debate. Our reporters diligently worked to confirm the women's accounts. They provided readers with Mr. Trump's response, including his forceful denial of the women's reports. It would have been a disservice not just to our readers but to democracy itself to silence their voices. We did what the law allows: We published newsworthy information about a subject of deep public concern. If Mr. Trump disagrees, if he believes that American citizens had no right to hear what these women had to say and that the law of this country forces us and those who would dare to criticize him to stand silent or be punished, we welcome the opportunity to have a court set him straight.

Sincerely,

David McCraw

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/13/media/new-york-times-response-donald-trump/

Timeline

Trump said of the woman, Natasha Stoynoff: Look at her. Look at her words. Tell me what you think. I dont think so. He also went after one of his favorite targets, the media, for publishing the allegations. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe and morally deformed, he said. They will attack you. They will slander you. They will seek to destroy your career and your family. They will seek to destroy everything about you including your reputation. Trump has denied all of the allegations against him, and threatened to sue The New York Times for its reckless and defematory story about two additional women who say Trump sexually assaulted them.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/13/trump-accusations-are-coordinated-vicious-attack.html

But he has promised in OH to protect free speech on campuses!!!!

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Melania Trump's lawyers have sent a demand for an apology and retraction of the People's article! Amazeballzzz "

The letter does not deny the assault. It just denies that Melania and Stoynoff were ever friendly .....

Great line of attack!!!! Go, Melania!!!!

Edited by Jacque67

Timeline

At 7:15 p.m. on Thursday night, Melania tweeted a copy of a letter bearing the return address of her lawyer, Charles Harder, and addressed to People editorial director Jess Cagle and People writer Natasha Stoynoff, who wrote a first-person account about Donald Trump forcibly kissing her at Mar-a-Lago in 2005.

Harder who represented Hulk Hogan in his suit against Gawker, which was funded by Trump supporter Peter Thiel, and has sent threatening letters on Melania's behalf before wrote that Stoynoff's account contained "actionable" falsehoods (though it did not call the article defamatory). The specific passage Melania Trump disputes: the account of the writer bumping into Melania and having a brief conversation with her outside of Trump Tower.

"The true facts are these: Mrs. Trump did not encounter Ms. Stoynoff on the street, or have any conversation with her. The two are not friends and were never friends or even friendly," Harder wrote.

Harder wrote that if the article is not corrected within 24 hours, Melania would "consider her legal options."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/melania-trump-threatens-to-sue-people-for-reporting-she-talked-to-writer-229775#ixzz4N0t395Yh

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Timeline

blasted the failing New York Times for printing two womens accusations in a story that seemingly triggered Wednesday evenings avalanche of similar, damaging reports. Trump said he was preparing a lawsuit against the Times and vowed to discredit the stories in an appropriate way and at an appropriate time. And he disparaged his accusers, seemingly suggesting that they werent attractive enough to warrant his alleged advances.

Take a look. You take a look. Look at her, Trump said of one of the accusers. Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I dont think so.

And he embraced the conspiracy theories that drive the alt-right and white nationalist movements, declaring: Weve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors. So true."

How Donald Trump has talked about women over the years

Trump against the world

By BEN SCHRECKINGER

The hints of anti-Semitism were strong. Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, advised the Trump campaign to desist. @TeamTrump should avoid rhetoric&tropes that historically have been used ag. Jews & still spur #antisemitism. Lets keep hate out of cmpgn, Greenblatt tweeted.

Entering the last month of a campaign that has always wielded the politics of grievance and victimization to devastating effect, the billionaire reality television star-turned-GOP nominee, facing a barrage of bad press and dimming electoral odds, currently sees himself as the biggest victim of all.

Trump has spent months attacking and delegitimizing the cornerstone institutions of American democracy: the voting process, the media, the political "establishment," even pollsters. But this is different.

These vicious claims about me of inappropriate conduct with women are totally and absolutely false, Trump said. And the Clintons know it, and they know it very well. These claims are all fabricated. Theyre pure fiction, and theyre outright lies. These events never, ever happened and the people that said them meekly fully understand.

While dismissing the womens stories, Trump unabashedly focused on his own victimhood, emphasizing his personal and financial sacrifice, and informing his supporters that the attacks on him extend to them, too.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donald-trump-full-breitbart-229767#ixzz4N1pfVHGY

Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I don't know how or why Marlee Matlin (a survivor of sexual abuse herself) put up with him on that show... but I'm pretty sure her husband should be seething about what she went through. Doubt Jack the interpreter enjoyed it either.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/13/donald-trump-called-deaf-apprentice-marlee-matlin-retarded.html

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-hit-on-marlee-matlin-celebrity-apprentice-former-contestant-claims/

This old article in 2015 spoke glowingly... hmm.

''“He treated me with respect and humor and was always looking after me,” she says.''

http://nypost.com/2015/09/26/how-this-deaf-oscar-winner-overcame-her-demons/

Girl. No.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23