jae&marianne

Medical Exam And Psych Evaluation

18 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Just wanted to share our medical exam yesterday. We arrived at SLEC around 6:30 in the morning. We had all or documents ready and photocopies at hand as well. There was a lot of people! My 3 teenagers finished first; together with their physical exam as the last stop. They were done around 3pm. They are asked to come back today at 2pm. ( hoping for good results )

However, on my end during the PE, the physician asked a lot of questions, and having remembered when I was a teenager way back years ago during my parents split up/annulment I inflicted harm on my wrist using a razor but it wasn't that deep but it left a scar :( I had to open it up rather than wait for the doctor to see it for herself and then ask me why I didn't do so right?

So she scheduled me for a consult this Thursday. I am a bit worried though; does anybody have any experience with this? :cry: Our interview is on Monday.

I don't think you'll be able to make it on monday for your interview. Undergoing phsych eval. will delay you for a week or 2. because you have to wait for the result. Try reading/searching others post who underwent phsych eval. these will give you an idea on how it proceeds.

Goodluck

IR-1 Timeline:

USCIS

Aug. 28, 2015 - Sent I-30

Feb. 25, 2016 - I-30 APPROVED; NOA2

NVC

3-09-2016 - NVC Received

3-10-2016 - Case and Invoice # (email)

3-10-2016 - Received DS-261/AOS Bill (we delayed the process, hubby came to visit for 3 weeks)

4-13-2016 - Submit DS-261 & Pay AOS Bill

4-15-2016 - Received IV Bill

4-22-2016 - Pay IV (DS-260) Bill

4-26-2016 - Online DS-260 confirmed

4-28-2016 - AOS & IV Packet Sent

5-06-2016 - 1st Scan Date

6-06-2016 - Received email checklist for NBI Clearance (we originally sent police clearance as stated on NVC checklist cover sheet, oopps!!)

6-08-2016 - Mailed NBI clearance

6-29-2016 - called NVC to verify if NBI clearance received and found out about 2nd scan date

6-15-2016 - 2nd scan date

7-15-2016 - CASE COMPLETE

7-27-2016 - Called NVC, interview schedule set

8-05-2015 - Interview Letter (P4), email received

CONSULATE

08-10,11-2016 - SLEC Medical Exam

08-17-2016 - Advance CFO/GCP Seminar

09-12-2016 - INTERVIEW...... CEAC: from Ready for interview-AP; CGI: dashboard empty

09-13-2016 - ISSUED!!!....CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-14-2016 - CEAC: Issued status touched; CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-15-2016 - CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-16-2016 - CGI: PP received from consular section & processing for delivery then updated around 5pm phil.time (Your PP is ready for pick-up)

2Go Status Activity (used MNL#)

9/16/2016 8:44:10 AM - IN-TRANSIT

9/16/2016 2:33:06 PM - ACCEPTED SHIPMENT FROM COSTUMER

9/16/2016 5:00:52 PM - IN-TRANSIT

09-17-2016 - Visa on-Hand

11-28-2016 - CFO Sticker

POE

12-02-2016 - Seattle

01-19-2017 - Paid Immigration/greencard fee ($220)

01-29-2017 - Received GC (wow!! that was fast!!!)

Hi all,

Just wanted to share our medical exam yesterday. We arrived at SLEC around 6:30 in the morning. We had all or documents ready and photocopies at hand as well. There was a lot of people! My 3 teenagers finished first; together with their physical exam as the last stop. They were done around 3pm. They are asked to come back today at 2pm. ( hoping for good results )

However, on my end during the PE, the physician asked a lot of questions, and having remembered when I was a teenager way back years ago during my parents split up/annulment I inflicted harm on my wrist using a razor but it wasn't that deep but it left a scar :( I had to open it up rather than wait for the doctor to see it for herself and then ask me why I didn't do so right?

So she scheduled me for a consult this Thursday. I am a bit worried though; does anybody have any experience with this? :cry: Our interview is on Monday.

There is so many postings here about others experiences with psyche. Just use the search box above to the right from the first page of this forum and you'll be reading for days.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all,

Hi!

I had my first day of medical last Sept 29, 2016 (thursday) St.luke's gave me a referral to take a psychological evaluation (annulment case & wrist scars). That was Sept. 30,2016 (friday) at PEPS (Personnel Evaluation & Psychological Services.) when I took it. It was a long written exam & some kind of question & answer like description of an image. Not bad anyways.

The psychologist told me to wait for a week before I follow-up in St.luke's if they have my result already to proceed for another evaluation (psychiatric evaluation). Oct. 7,2016 (friday) I called st luke's and asked if they can give me a schedule for my second evaluation, I told the nurse that I will be having my interview on October 17,2016(monday). She then gave me a schedule for my second evaluation this coming Thursday, Oct.13, 2016 & will have my immunization the following day Friday, Oct.14, 2016.

Paid 4k & 1k plus for the second evaluation.

Our second day at SLEC was another long day. I really felt the weight of my shoulders this time.

-- 2 sons got cleared and got their vaccines while my middle son had to go to sputum exam ???? i really can't believe it coz i have been careful and meticulous with their health. I lept wondering what they could have seen my son just has an inborn pigeon chest as it was inborn bone structure. Its really frustrating.

On the other hand, as for my Psych eval the lady told me that there is a "chance" i can make it on my interview as my appointment on Thursday is first thing in the morning. It depends still on doctor thats gonna see me. ???

As for my two kids, their good to go for the interview on the 17th ... just have no choice but to go with the flow and accept things as thy come.

Bookings and accommodation stay will be extended and additional expenses ???

Thank you all for yours answers, I appreciate it.

Hey everyone,

I stand corrected, it says on the paper Personality Evaluation. I will be going back at SLEC tomorrow for it. Whatever is the next step for me, I have already lifted it to God and take everything in stride. Sometimes, the long wait, and stress gets into you know.

:)

Just an update. The personality evaluation went quick for me, the lady was nice and pleasant. Her aura was very pleasing. It did not last for more than 15 minutes. Then was instructed to go back to Room N and told to go back in the afternoon for immunization! :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just an update. The personality evaluation went quick for me, the lady was nice and pleasant. Her aura was very pleasing. It did not last for more than 15 minutes. Then was instructed to go back to Room N and told to go back in the afternoon for immunization! :)

Very good news!

Normally that process is very simple and easy, like you described.

Edited by Philippines^Sagot

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Once you get your immunizations your done.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Yup, finished immunization and was able to get my CD around 7:30 pm. They told me that for applicants who went further tests, they will be the ones to forward the medical results to the embassy.

Two more days till the interview :rolleyes:

Yup, finished immunization and was able to get my CD around 7:30 pm. They told me that for applicants who went further tests, they will be the ones to forward the medical results to the embassy.

Two more days till the interview :rolleyes:

Congratulations (passed the medical) and Good luck on your interview.

IR-1 Timeline:

USCIS

Aug. 28, 2015 - Sent I-30

Feb. 25, 2016 - I-30 APPROVED; NOA2

NVC

3-09-2016 - NVC Received

3-10-2016 - Case and Invoice # (email)

3-10-2016 - Received DS-261/AOS Bill (we delayed the process, hubby came to visit for 3 weeks)

4-13-2016 - Submit DS-261 & Pay AOS Bill

4-15-2016 - Received IV Bill

4-22-2016 - Pay IV (DS-260) Bill

4-26-2016 - Online DS-260 confirmed

4-28-2016 - AOS & IV Packet Sent

5-06-2016 - 1st Scan Date

6-06-2016 - Received email checklist for NBI Clearance (we originally sent police clearance as stated on NVC checklist cover sheet, oopps!!)

6-08-2016 - Mailed NBI clearance

6-29-2016 - called NVC to verify if NBI clearance received and found out about 2nd scan date

6-15-2016 - 2nd scan date

7-15-2016 - CASE COMPLETE

7-27-2016 - Called NVC, interview schedule set

8-05-2015 - Interview Letter (P4), email received

CONSULATE

08-10,11-2016 - SLEC Medical Exam

08-17-2016 - Advance CFO/GCP Seminar

09-12-2016 - INTERVIEW...... CEAC: from Ready for interview-AP; CGI: dashboard empty

09-13-2016 - ISSUED!!!....CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-14-2016 - CEAC: Issued status touched; CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-15-2016 - CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-16-2016 - CGI: PP received from consular section & processing for delivery then updated around 5pm phil.time (Your PP is ready for pick-up)

2Go Status Activity (used MNL#)

9/16/2016 8:44:10 AM - IN-TRANSIT

9/16/2016 2:33:06 PM - ACCEPTED SHIPMENT FROM COSTUMER

9/16/2016 5:00:52 PM - IN-TRANSIT

09-17-2016 - Visa on-Hand

11-28-2016 - CFO Sticker

POE

12-02-2016 - Seattle

01-19-2017 - Paid Immigration/greencard fee ($220)

01-29-2017 - Received GC (wow!! that was fast!!!)

• 1 year later...

Hi i just read the comments and had the same thing.i took my medical exam last nov 16 2017 with my two kids. During my pysical exam the doctor notice the bruises on my wrist. she ask me what happend and when.i answered her questions as honest as i can. T’was during my husband had an affair to other pinay in us. After my PE was done, i was called to us counter 5th floor. And they said to go to 3rd floor.the nurse told me to go to ground floor for further instruction. After that they held me to N room and the nurse told me that i was refered to a psyciatrist. And they scheduled me to come back on dec- 13 for my personal evaluation. My worries are how long does the pysch evalution will go? Our interview at usem is on dec 15. Im worried.😫 can we make it the dec 15 interview? Does it cause any delays? Please help me i cant even have sleep on this matter.

sorry for my bad english☺️

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Klazada0109 said:

Hi i just read the comments and had the same thing.i took my medical exam last nov 16 2017 with my two kids. During my pysical exam the doctor notice the bruises on my wrist. she ask me what happend and when.i answered her questions as honest as i can. T’was during my husband had an affair to other pinay in us. After my PE was done, i was called to us counter 5th floor. And they said to go to 3rd floor.the nurse told me to go to ground floor for further instruction. After that they held me to N room and the nurse told me that i was refered to a psyciatrist. And they scheduled me to come back on dec- 13 for my personal evaluation. My worries are how long does the pysch evalution will go? Our interview at usem is on dec 15. Im worried.😫 can we make it the dec 15 interview? Does it cause any delays? Please help me i cant even have sleep on this matter.

sorry for my bad english☺️

The evaluation is just one session most times, you should be able to receive your vaccination the next day if there are no issues.  Your medical file may be delivered to USEM instead of you hand carrying it because of the evaluation.  It is possible you could complete your interview on the 15th.  Do take the time to stop back to updates us here    Salamat

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Thanks for fast reply. Im really worried bout this.because we live in dvo and going back and forth to manila is a magastos. My husband is  also worried because of this evaluation. I have the medical result of our two kids. The dec 15 interview is also a re-schedule interview.originaly we were scheduled nov 16. But we dont have our med exam that time coz st lukes is closed (13-15) hopping for the best result on dec 13. And specially on dec 15. Dont worry i will have feedbacks here.salamat po ng marami.🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.