elmcitymaven

Tape Reveals Donald Trump Bragging About Kissing and Groping Women

278 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

He tried to get to third base with her, and failed. So that's your definition of rape?

This wasn't just talking dirty about getting lucky, this was discussing Rump's willingness to rape because he believes himself to be rich and powerful enough to get away with it. Yuuuge difference is what a lot of people who don't have English comprehension deficits are saying.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Mark Burnett has gone awol...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/apprentice-pressure

Also

Trump official : Gov. Christie had issues to attend to in the state, but very much looks forward to watching the debate on TV this evening.

Lewandowski calls Reince "weak" on CNN.

More popcorn!!!!

Edited by Jacque67

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I wonder what Trump's wives (former and present) would say if Trump rescinded all those NDAs..????? Melania must be an enabler ? I remember Trump praising Hillary for how she handled Bill's sex scandals back in the day. But anywayzzz it's Hillary up for election, not Bill.

#burnthendas!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

^^^^^^^^^^

hear! hear!

Note:  I am the U.S. citizen sponsor.  All info below applies to my immigrant wife.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I-130 (CR1)

April 13, 2011: Married in China.
February 2, 2012: Interview 09:30 a.m. APPROVED!!!
March 2, 2012: POE JFK
March 17, 2012: Received SSN card.
April 5, 2012: 2-yr Green Card in hand

I-751 (ROC)

December 15, 2013: I-751 mailed to USCIS

June 9, 2014: ROC Approved per I-797C received 6-13-2014

June 17, 2014: New 10-yr Green Card in hand!

N-400
March 29, 2017:  N-400 mailed to USCIS
March 31, 2017: N-400 Received by USCIS per I-797C
April 27, 2017:  Biometrics completed
September 23, 2017:  Received I-797C for interview!

October 24, 2017:  Interview, passed all tests but "decision cannot yet be made"

October 30, 2017:  Received email that Oath ceremony has been scheduled, letter to follow with date and other info. 

USCIS case status updated w/same message as email.

November 2, 2017:  Oath ceremony letter received scheduled for Nov. 7, 2017.

November 7, 2017:  Oath Ceremony, Certificate of U.S. Naturalization in hand!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________

He tried to get to third base with her, and failed. So that's your definition of rape?

He clearly indicated that due to his fabulous wealth and celebrity he did whatever he pleased with any va jj that came his way, acts which included sexual harassment, sexual assault, and up to and including rape. That you choose to focus on the one he failed with speaks volumes.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Tried to get to third base? Is that the new term for sexual assault? I'll make sure to add that to my mental notes next time.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

The "volumes" I am speaking of refer to the fact that he had a locker room convo that sounds about the same as many I have heard in my life, minus the money part (since I never hung around rich folks). MANY rich and famous guys have said some of the same things. Rappers brag about it all the time in their lyrics, and folks pay lots of money to buy their "music".

Don't be outraged just because Hillary's band of cronies found an old audio clip of Trump saying some of same stuff that most guys have said, in one way or another. Trump may have said some off-color things, but Bill Clinton did them. Where's the outrage there? Or is that just too far back to remember? I seem to recall an impeachment was sought for the soon-to-be First Man...

He clearly indicated that due to his fabulous wealth and celebrity he did whatever he pleased with any va jj that came his way, acts which included sexual harassment, sexual assault, and up to and including rape. That you choose to focus on the one he failed with speaks volumes.

Edited by LFEHFN

This audio clip has been a long time coming, planned for a while. The Clinton administration has been playing Trump just like they did Bernie. Despicable.

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/10/08/leaked-emails-show-trump-tool-used-hillary-campaign-day-one/

The "volumes" I am speaking of refer to the fact that he had a locker room convo that sounds about the same as many I have heard in my life, minus the money part (since I never hung around rich folks). MANY rich and famous guys have said some of the same things. Rappers brag about it all the time in their lyrics, and folks pay lots of money to buy their "music".

Don't be outraged just because Hillary's band of cronies found an old audio clip of Trump saying some of same stuff that most guys have said, in one way or another. Trump may have said some off-color things, but Bill Clinton did them. Where's the outrage there? Or is that just too far back to remember? I seem to recall an impeachment was sought for the soon-to-be First Man...

An impeachment that had to be the biggest, saddest joke in the history of this country. And failed.

You must hang out with some very different types of guys than I do, admittedly I don't hang with the rich and powerful. There is a yuuuuge difference between locker room talk of conquests, agreed in rap lyrics sometimes far less than classy, and what Rump was indicating was how he behaved. Yuuuge difference.

And you choose to focus on his failure 'to get to third base' which epitomizes Rump supporters, who see his failures as yuuuuge victories.

*SNIFF* Your candidate *SNIFF* has great plans, the best plans, and believe me people feel so strongly *SNIFF* these are going to be great plans *SNIFF* and great things he will *SNIFF* do which will *SNIFF* show *SNIFF* his deep love of African *SNIFF* Americans *SNIFF* Latino's *SNIFF* Muslims *SNIFF* and of course everyone knows Rump has these *SNIFF* great plans and love of all people *SNIFF* *SNIFF* and end ISIS while balancing the *SNIFF* budget and rebuilding the *SNIFF* *SNIFF* military which will be great again people are saying. *SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF*

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

It only failed because the democrats failed to vote for it. They are a party of loyal peeps, yanno?

And Trump is NOT "my candidate". I think he would have made a terrible president. But more up front than Hillary will ever be. I wouldn't trust her to run a hot dog stand. I just can't believe the number of idiots who ignore all the bad things she has done and will actually go out and vote for her. It's sad, to say the least.

An impeachment that had to be the biggest, saddest joke in the history of this country. And failed.

*SNIFF* Your candidate *SNIFF* has great plans, the best plans, and believe me people feel so strongly *SNIFF* these are going to be great plans *SNIFF* and great things he will *SNIFF* do which will *SNIFF* show *SNIFF* his deep love of African *SNIFF* Americans *SNIFF* Latino's *SNIFF* Muslims *SNIFF* and of course everyone knows Rump has these *SNIFF* great plans and love of all people *SNIFF* *SNIFF* and end ISIS while balancing the *SNIFF* budget and rebuilding the *SNIFF* *SNIFF* military which will be great again people are saying. *SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIFF*