elmcitymaven

Tape Reveals Donald Trump Bragging About Kissing and Groping Women

278 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Tic Tac USA has released a statement saying they respect women.

Melania, a short while ago, saying this "isn't the man I know." ( no mention of love).

Trump on Twitter 15 mins ago...( in caps) I WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE RACE, WILL NEVER LET MY SUPPORTERS DOWN!#MAGA

Posted from his android....he's been let loose again!!!!

Howard Stern and DT tapes being released "it's ok to call my daughter a piece of ###"

Staying classy. Wonder how this will be referred to in history books? Furnituregate?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Great post Killary.

I saw the attached picture in the comments section of another website and was laughing out loud.

post-40802-0-96606200-1475963635_thumb.jpg

so, what you're saying is trump just opened the potus door wiiiiiiide open for a future luther campbell presidency????? he CAN be inaugurated to the tune of 'pop that ******"??? this is great.

to keep things as equal as possible, foxy brown can be his vice prez.

but vj is going to have to lax a bit on the family friendly if we're to keep discussing the goings on of american leadership.

Who we vote into office is a reflection of us as a society.

The reason both parties have been shifting to more and more extreme ends of the spectrum is a reflection of the intellectual echo chambers we expose ourselves to online.

Whether you only read Vox, Salon and MSNBC vs. only Breitbart and Fox News - Same end result.

Of all the locker rooms and back stages I have ever been to I have never heard anyone boast about sexual assault. Lewd stories, sure, but this is something else. Great to hear some support rape culture here on VJ!!!!

Hey but let's get distracted by comments about rap music-lol.

I think you've seen the future , Val;) !!!! SAD!!?

Godwin's Law apparently needs a rewrite to include allegations of in-vogue social justice trigger words.

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazism or Hitler [insert: or sexism, racism, bigotry, racism, Islamophobia, rape culture, white supremacy, etc, etc, etc.] approaches 1"

When a rapper runs for President that enjoys rape, talking about his right to rape, talking about pregnant women's bodies that aren't a sexual turn on for him.. let me know. When is Don releasing his album?

Well that's only a fraction of the reason why I never jumped on the Kanye 2020 train. But yes, I do find it incredibly interesting to watch my own generation "shocked" by the content of Trump's comments. Millennials made Nelly, Ray J and Jamie Foxx multimillionaires by blasting the same exact vocabulary on the radio and MTV for a decade and a half.

"Blame it" by Jamie Foxx was about getting girls drunk to easier get them into bed so they can blame the booze the next day.

Topped U.S. billboards for quite a while, performed at the Grammys, covered on the TV show Glee and Jamie Foxx visited the White House on more than two occasions.

"Girl what you drinking?

Goin' let sink in

Here for the weekend

Thinking

We can

See what we can be if we press press forward

Just one more round and you're down I'll pouring

Fill another cup up

Feeling on yo #### what?

You don't even care now

I was unaware how fine you was

Before my buzz set in,

My buzz set in"

Actually a really catchy song too! I had it on repeat in my car for a while back in '08.

Now we pretend to be shocked all of a sudden that a billionaire businessman said similar things backstage in a private conversation 11 years ago?

Give me a break.

Edited by JayJayH

And on that note, dare I tell even the most ardent Trump supporters on this forum:

Enough should be enough. Even if you support every single one of Trump's policy proposals, this is no longer about policy. This election has turned into a vote on what we want the presidency to represent. Even if you cannot support Hillary or Gary, recognize that it's time for Donald to throw in the towel and let someone who knows how politics works take over.

Elections are not a statistical turkey shoot where you pull a candidate out of somewhere and hope they get to 51%.

I'll repeat myself^

Great attempt at deflection. Trying to change Godwin's law to suit your own needs?

Bringing in a nice bit about rap music-racist apathy with a touch on nonsense... Amazing. - "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving [racism] approaches 1."

It holds true doesn't it?

If you don't get it, well really there's nothing more I can say. I for one will not play this game. - Read above quote from same thread.

You call it "deflection" and "music-racist apathy."

I call it a philosophical matter of societal self-reflection.

Edited by JayJayH

Timeline

Eta

Too even bring up Jamie Foxx reeks of desperation.

Donald's like 70 or something. Doubt he was raised on his music or any kind of rap ,...

Judging from his tweet and Melania's speech, if there are any musical influences, the greatest must be Rick Astley.... Never gonna give you up..lol.

Timeline

I'll repeat myself^

You call it "deflection" and "music-racist apathy."

I call it a philosophical matter of societal self-reflection.

Poteytoes potartoes

Enjoy lecturing someone else. This is about SEXUAL ASSAULT. End of.

Timeline

So it's a regular circus outside TT.

Donald came out a few hours ago, to raise a fist, then disappear.

Bill Truit producer of 1&2 the apprentice assures reporters there are far worse tapes...

Rinse Priebus won't appear on the face of the nation tomorrow-Giuliani will instead-hahaha

Oh and McCain no longer supports Trump.

What a weekend!!!!

Society is in the toilet for a while so we should embrace what we have sewn? Okay, sure thing. It's what Christian conservatives have been screaming about since ever. And now we have those same pious individuals selling themselves to the devil and embracing a man who has values the equivalent of a cesspool. - The hypocrisy of the religious right is among my favorite topics. I've just sort of given up on trying to save them from walking off a cliff. I'd love to keep progressives from "progressing" across the same ideologically defunct cliff.

I'm not shocked in any way. I've met men like him dozens of times. I've had things like that said to my face. I guess women who have been raped and assaulted should just say ''eh... oh well it's a sign of the times.. some culture or something.. hey all the rappers talk about it...and ol' Don does it, I'll suck it up n' deal''?

I'm not referring to rape and assault victims.

I do however find the moral outrage from much of the left strange because it seems to be perpetually aimed at the other side without critical self reflection - A pattern which has been a hallmark of the religious right for two decades now.

Let's be real. How many ardent Clinton supporters call Bill's treatment of women a "deflection" but Trump's treatment of women "outrageous"?

A more honest and accurate statement would be "I'm outraged by both Trump and the Clintons' treatment of women, but I don't want Trump to win, so I will focus on Trump and ignore the many sex scandals surrounding the Clintons.

naw, i don't buy that (I'm not trying to sell it). i read any number of things online from all over the spectrum. it's about doing your own homework. and im not at all shocked over anything trump says because i already had him figured. i can't get on board with the whole rap culture seeping into rich pig culture and changing spoiled napoleons like trump into foul, creepy, uh-grabbers. that's too much for me. besides i like some pretty filthy rap, but there's a time and a place. it isn't so much about the words anyway so much as that he tried to get her fired.

Thank you. We agree.

So it's a regular circus outside TT.

Donald came out a few hours ago, to raise a fist, then disappear.

Bill Truit producer of 1&2 the apprentice assures reporters there are far worse tapes...

Rinse Priebus won't appear on the face of the nation tomorrow-Giuliani will instead-hahaha

Oh and McCain no longer supports Trump.

What a weekend!!!!

Are you in the city? Got a courtside seat to all things rump? I want in! Can be there in 30 mins.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have a boss who gets it and really is a genuine proponent of women. He is a powerful, savvy, talented guy at the top of his game and he knows how to really respect a woman -- treat her like a god damn human being with the capacity to be powerful, savvy and talented too. It's a fantastic motivator. I work hard for him and produce results because I know he has my back. It's very easy in my office, where I have this awesome boss, to forget that this BS still happens out in the world.

All it takes is one client to remind you the world don't work like that. Some think I'm "just" a secretary because I'm the only woman in the office (I'm not the secretary -- that young guy sitting in reception runs our admin team) and ask my boss to tell his "girl" to go get them some coffees. Or one of them might casually mention that there are real risks in hiring women in their 30s, since they're all itching to get married and have teh baybeez at all times. (This was said in front of me, like I was going to agree.) Or the client who mentioned that he had decided not to go ahead with a deal because the other side was led by a woman, and "you know how they can get, and she seemed to be getting pretty emotional about everything." (This client was frankly ridiculously emotional himself and needed constant handholding and talking down off the proverbial ledge.) My boss is very good about correcting these clients about "how the wimminz are" and cautions them about making generalizations, but this happens, and not that rarely. But as a woman, hearing this stuff on a regular basis hurts. It makes you angry more than it makes you sad or scared. It makes you want to kick these losers where it would actually hurt, since destroying them intellectually would be lost on their puny brains. (See: Clinton v. Trump.) To these morons, that you are a woman means that you start from an inferior position simply by dint of being born with an XX instead of an XY. I have many things to say about these men, but none of them are VJ friendly in the slightest.

Anyone who wants to say this is only locker room talk and so it's okay needs to really think about that. Think about how you would feel Trump were saying he could just grab your sister in the ladyparts because he's famous, and she'd just go along with it. How you'd feel if Trump said he'd kiss your wife even if she didn't want it, or that he'd pursue her even though she's married. How your wife would feel if she knew she was just an interchangeable piece of meat. Average men don't get treated like this. Average women do.

Women KNOW what men talk about. Most of us here are old enough to have been around men on many, many occasions when they are unguarded. We know the difference between the merely vulgar and a claim that forced sexual attention is somehow okay in certain circumstances. We know crass guy talk, the boasting about how many women you've slept with, or how you got some hot chick to let you put your pee-pee in her hoo-hoo. Women are vulgar and crass too, not delicate flowers in need of the fainting couch and smelling salts when dudes start spinning yarns of sexual bravado. But assault? No. Not acceptable, no more than if someone I knew was bragging about grabbing someone else's laptop. Or repeatedly stealing laptops because hey, who's going to stop them?

/rant

Fainting couch. Haha

Filed: Timeline

I wonder how much the Clinton campaign had to pay for this little nugget from 11 years ago? Men AND women talk like this. Women are even raunchier, in my experience. And it's true that men with money and women with beauty get things that normal folks find it much harder to achieve. Money and beauty are power.

I wonder how much the Clinton campaign had to pay for this little nugget from 11 years ago? Men AND women talk like this. Women are even raunchier, in my experience. And it's true that men with money and women with beauty get things that normal folks find it much harder to achieve. Money and beauty are power.

This wasn't just talking dirty about getting lucky, this was discussing Rump's willingness to rape because he believes himself to be rich and powerful enough to get away with it. Yuuuge difference is what a lot of people who don't have English comprehension deficits are saying.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS