elmcitymaven

Tape Reveals Donald Trump Bragging About Kissing and Groping Women

278 posts in this topic

What has happened to all the Trump supporters here :alien: where are they now ? :whistle:

Still here supporting him. I think it is kind of funny how suddenly all of a sudden these tapes of him from 15-25 years ago come out about him and how he talks to people that are his friends. He was not in any kind of political life back then so that does not bother me that he said it. Honestly I would be worried about if some video comes out about me from 5-10 years ago as well.

Everybody is on VJ putting Trump down and trying to overlook EVERYTHING Hillary has done the last 30 years all the while she HAS been in public life and should be scrutinized. I don't see anyone from the MSM bashing her for going after the women that came forward saying Bill had sexually assaulted them. No one wants to talk about that because the media has thrown in for her and to me it is quite sickening at the very least. You have dozens of MSM news sites that have thrown their hat in the ring for her and only 2-3 (not counting crappy Infowars) have thrown in for him.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A non-family-friendly image has been removed.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Note:  I am the U.S. citizen sponsor.  All info below applies to my immigrant wife.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I-130 (CR1)

April 13, 2011: Married in China.
February 2, 2012: Interview 09:30 a.m. APPROVED!!!
March 2, 2012: POE JFK
March 17, 2012: Received SSN card.
April 5, 2012: 2-yr Green Card in hand

I-751 (ROC)

December 15, 2013: I-751 mailed to USCIS

June 9, 2014: ROC Approved per I-797C received 6-13-2014

June 17, 2014: New 10-yr Green Card in hand!

N-400
March 29, 2017:  N-400 mailed to USCIS
March 31, 2017: N-400 Received by USCIS per I-797C
April 27, 2017:  Biometrics completed
September 23, 2017:  Received I-797C for interview!

October 24, 2017:  Interview, passed all tests but "decision cannot yet be made"

October 30, 2017:  Received email that Oath ceremony has been scheduled, letter to follow with date and other info. 

USCIS case status updated w/same message as email.

November 2, 2017:  Oath ceremony letter received scheduled for Nov. 7, 2017.

November 7, 2017:  Oath Ceremony, Certificate of U.S. Naturalization in hand!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Still here supporting him. I think it is kind of funny how suddenly all of a sudden these tapes of him from 15-25 years ago come out about him and how he talks to people that are his friends. He was not in any kind of political life back then so that does not bother me that he said it. Honestly I would be worried about if some video comes out about me from 5-10 years ago as well.

Everybody is on VJ putting Trump down and trying to overlook EVERYTHING Hillary has done the last 30 years all the while she HAS been in public life and should be scrutinized. I don't see anyone from the MSM bashing her for going after the women that came forward saying Bill had sexually assaulted them. No one wants to talk about that because the media has thrown in for her and to me it is quite sickening at the very least. You have dozens of MSM news sites that have thrown their hat in the ring for her and only 2-3 (not counting crappy Infowars) have thrown in for him.

Hmmm. He admitted to sexual assault. Don't care whether he's a politician, businessman or whatever. He's a disgrace!!!!!!

I can't reproduce the language in the original WaPo article. It's even worse that it looks than in the NYT piece. It's so disgustingly foul I'm kind of lost for words, and I know words, I have the best words.

Edit: if you dare -- it may be the Republican nominee, but it is NSFVJ and you may need to take a Silkwood shower afterwards: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html

Let's be honest. Anyone who is genuinely shocked by the content has never been to a mens' locker room..

.. Or dare I say backstage with any number of the celebrities publicly outraged by him.

I mean, frankly, the content of this video has been the theme of every other rap song released since 2003.

We just expect (and rightfully so) better from public figures.

Especially when they run for president.

Edited by JayJayH

And on that note, dare I tell even the most ardent Trump supporters on this forum:

Enough should be enough. Even if you support every single one of Trump's policy proposals, this is no longer about policy. This election has turned into a vote on what we want the presidency to represent. Even if you cannot support Hillary or Gary, recognize that it's for Donald to throw in the towel and let someone who knows how politics works take over.

Elections are not a statistical turkey shoot where you pull a candidate out of somewhere and hope they get to 51%.

Edited by JayJayH

She was unclassy enough to go and get pregnant and then think she could host Miss USA! SAD!!!

Guess Trump supports the right to 'slutty wimins' birth control and abortion then. So much for the sanctity of human life. If you're pregnant you're a YUGE disgrace. Not really a conservative or religious talking point eh?

I don't overlook what Hillary has done. As I've said before, I have many questions even surrounding whether having a former first lady with a former president by her side back in the WH. Term limits and ethics and all that. I sometimes wonder though what planet conservatives were living on when the sex scandals of Clinton emerged back in the day. It was a big thing, and a media circus. People wanted to know every tantalizing detail. They dogged Hillary and they dogged her daughter. And like any other President's wife that is dragged into such scandals historically she fought back. But ultimately the public judged them not by affairs and sex claims from other women that were and continue to be unproven. They judged them by the effect that Presidency had on their lives. They saw both sides working together, they saw improvement in the economy and their lives. All the while more subversive conspiracy mongers on radio (because the interweb nutjobs were infants back then) had them begged from everything to murder to being the embodiment of the antichrist. The when Obama ran for President suddenly every conservative wanted to overlook all that, and jump on the Hillary train. Like before it took a while, but when faced with perhaps the greatest threat to our morality, sanity, and safety of this country they will do so again. By the way, Trump has had numerous sex scandals, but has enjoyed protection from the media and entertainment for quite a long time. NBC in particular.

Hmmm. He admitted to sexual assault. Don't care whether he's a politician, businessman or whatever. He's a disgrace!!!!!!

But you see it's okay to some people because they think Bill is a rapist. Trump might be a rapist and just likes boasting about rape so they have to choose between an absolute rapist or questionable rapist. Except no one has accused Hillary (that's actually running for President here) of rape yet. Give them time! :devil:

Let's be honest. Anyone who is genuinely shocked by the content has never been to a mens' locker room..

.. Or dare I say backstage with any number of the celebrities publicly outraged by him.

I mean, frankly, the content of this video has been the theme of every other rap song released since 2003.

I'm not shocked by the comments because that's the type of person I know Trump to be. Locker rooms don't even have to enter into it. Real men don't behave this way and hold themselves to a higher standard. Whether they be rappers or public figures. When a rapper runs for President that enjoys rape, talking about his right to rape, talking about pregnant women's bodies that aren't a sexual turn on for him.. let me know. When is Don releasing his album?

Edited by yuna628

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23