sidneyb

Any Cheap Civil Surgeon in Los Angeles? [split topic]

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Any cheap CS in Los Angles? I just found doctors asking men for 200$ and over?

Other question, What is the cheapest way to get it done? If I go see my wife's doctor to do my medical visit (on my wife insurance) and then just go to a doctor with my vaccination record and my wife's doctor medical visit record. Can I just pay a transcript fee?

Please people from the LA area let me know what was the cheapest or best option for you. Thank you

I cannot tell you about the cheapest CS in LA area. In regards to your vaccination question, my wife only paid for the transcript fee.

She went to her doctor and got any missing vaccines, since it was covered by my health insurance and brought the vaccination record to show the CS. I also wouldn't rely on the CS office having the vaccine available which can delay things.

• 1 month later...

Here is the cheapest civil surgeon I've found at Los Angeles county for DS3025 Vaccine Transcriptions. I can't remember how much they are charging for the full exam, but I think it's less than $200, probably around $140.

Dr. Jimmy Hwang

223 North Garfield Avenue Suite 300

Monterey Park CA 91754

(Los Angeles County)

626-571-9806

COST for vaccine transcription: $50 (cash only)

REQUIREMENTS: Form I-693 (fill out page 1 with your information but don't sign it yet, also include your name and Alien Number on top of all succeeding pages, and then print in black ink. They don't accept handwritten forms), Passport, vaccination records and Form DS3025

If you have any missing shots, you can go to any of your local doctors or physicians or health clinics that offer those shots for free or at a cheaper price, request for a receipt/certification that you got those shots (date on the certificate is very important), and then present these certifications/vaccination records to Dr. Hwang, and he will transcribe all the vaccines for $50 (cash only). His secretary (or wife, I'm not sure), Carolyn, is a really nice lady. She will have you go over the transcribed form yourself and once everything is good to go, she will seal the form in the envelope in front of you. I highly recommend this clinic. They have been around for more than 30 years already.

• 6 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline
On 2016-11-5 at 5:53 PM, Shyne Ilano said:

Here is the cheapest civil surgeon I've found at Los Angeles county for DS3025 Vaccine Transcriptions. I can't remember how much they are charging for the full exam, but I think it's less than $200, probably around $140.

Dr. Jimmy Hwang

223 North Garfield Avenue Suite 300

Monterey Park CA 91754

(Los Angeles County)

626-571-9806

COST for vaccine transcription: $50 (cash only)

REQUIREMENTS: Form I-693 (fill out page 1 with your information but don't sign it yet, also include your name and Alien Number on top of all succeeding pages, and then print in black ink. They don't accept handwritten forms), Passport, vaccination records and Form DS3025

If you have any missing shots, you can go to any of your local doctors or physicians or health clinics that offer those shots for free or at a cheaper price, request for a receipt/certification that you got those shots (date on the certificate is very important), and then present these certifications/vaccination records to Dr. Hwang, and he will transcribe all the vaccines for $50 (cash only). His secretary (or wife, I'm not sure), Carolyn, is a really nice lady. She will have you go over the transcribed form yourself and once everything is good to go, she will seal the form in the envelope in front of you. I highly recommend this clinic. They have been around for more than 30 years already.

I tried calling this CS and the receptionist or whoever I talked to on the phone was very rude and condescending. She would not listen to what I had to say, kept interrupting me to insist that the $200 medical exam was compulsory (it is not as stated in the instructions on the USCIS website) and kept trying to bully me into taking it. She also said that they have never done vaccine transcriptions for $50. One thing for sure, I'm not visiting this clinic.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.