loesch

What happens after NOA2?

40 posts in this topic

First of all, I just reread this and wow, congratulations, maternity leave!!! :goofy:

Second, how did it go? :)

His visa was approved we had to get a different cosponsor which all the documents and his passport are at the embassy now. I own a daycare so my main concern will be our daughter when we finally get to America but by the time she's 6 months I'll get back to work. Thank you so much.

How are things going for you ??

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Por siempre y para siempre Mi amor

Great, sounds like you are in the final stages! Things are going well, we are getting close to actually filling out our DS-260 and mailing in all the supporting info. :content:

His case was recently updated on the 19 and 20 but still in ap I'm really hoping they are processing his visa now and that's why they updated it on the 20th but who knows I'm just trying my best to be patient

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Jennifer any updates? :goofy: We will finish our D-260 tomorrow and mail in the supporting documents early next week!

Visa was issued and waiting for them to deliver it so hopefully Monday we will have it. Do you guys have a interview date yet??

I forgot ?

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

CONGRATULTIONS!!! :dancing: I'm so happy for you. :content:

We don't have an interview date yet. We are submitting all our visa application stuff in a few days, then we'll schedule it. Won't be till this winter though cuz we're going out of town for a bit.

CONGRATULTIONS!!! :dancing: I'm so happy for you. :content:

We don't have an interview date yet. We are submitting all our visa application stuff in a few days, then we'll schedule it. Won't be till this winter though cuz we're going out of town for a bit.

Thank you so much !!

So probably after Christmas for you ?? Enjoy your time out of town

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

• 3 weeks later...

We submitted all our stuff and based on a status check with our case number, they went through it and we are ready to schedule an interview!! But, we didn't get any notification yet to schedule an interview yet, so I emailed them to inquire about it.

No big rush because we aren't planning to go to the US until next Spring, but still I'd love to have all our ducks in a row soon. :)

When do you go to the US?

We submitted all our stuff and based on a status check with our case number, they went through it and we are ready to schedule an interview!! But, we didn't get any notification yet to schedule an interview yet, so I emailed them to inquire about it.

No big rush because we aren't planning to go to the US until next Spring, but still I'd love to have all our ducks in a row soon. :)

When do you go to the US?

We came back Wednesday and still getting adjusted but it feels so good to be in America and see a American doctor lol I still speak Spanish out of habit but it's been a long time for me speaking English lol only to my family.

That is so good I'm glad everything is going good for you guys now and good idea waiting till spring to come. It's cold here

I love my husband ?‍?‍?

Married June 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.