104 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

That's why I applied for f1 visa because at port of entry officer told me he sending me back because of I overstayed.the other reason I wanted to go embassy officer in border didn't tell me my rights .I knew I was made a mistake but he didn't even listened to me at all.I just want to tell my story to counselor so my case will be on right track.after that I think I will apply for K1 or cr1

What rights?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I was held once and i was told until the stamp my passport i have no rights im no one to them and im a USC born and raised.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

What rights?

Never asked me if I want to leave my own without deported.but they have no exception right ?

I was held once and i was told until the stamp my passport i have no rights im no one to them and im a USC born and raised.

Wow that's I didn't know .

Never asked me if I want to leave my own without deported.but they have no exception right ?

Wow that's I didn't know .

Homeland security is no laughing matter....and even citizens take harrasement but all in good cause.

I dont sympathize with anyone feeling rights violated this country is turning into one big violation.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

Homeland security is no laughing matter....and even citizens take harrasement but all in good cause.

I dont sympathize with anyone feeling rights violated this country is turning into one big violation.

You are totally right .I have no problem about it because I violated my visa.I made a mistake .I was saying when at border do officers ask you if you refuse to entry or want to stay and answer the questions.I didn't get any bad treatment at all in port of entry by the way.

Timeline

Just Update :got off from visa interview officer didn't even say anything about my ban .he just said I m not qualified for visa rightnow,and I can apply anytime I want again .and my company will send me job offer so I can apply for work visa .is anything wrong with my interview because I never had something like that.even job offer I suppose to apply for waiver ?

Edited by stranger1111

Timeline

Waiver only comes into play IF you would otherwise have been issued a visa.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Waiver only comes into play IF you would otherwise have been issued a visa.

I didnt know that .so if I qualify for work visa than I should apply for waiver right? I just don't know what to do at this point ...

Timeline

I 212 for the deportation, but you would need he consulate to otherwise issue a discretionary waiver. This is a D3, something the Consulate would recommend you for IF they would otherwise issue you a non immigrant visa.

You need to read the replies.

OK, what work visa? You have an employer willing to sponsor you for a work visa, to do what? Have they mentioned which category, do they know about the ban.

Timeline

You need to read the replies.

OK, what work visa? You have an employer willing to sponsor you for a work visa, to do what? Have they mentioned which category, do they know about the ban.

OK OK you are right ,I was nervous.I will update everything in couple days when I have all information.my sponsor just said they will willing to send me job offer they didn't give any information yet.I was so excited and posted without any information OK.and yes they know my ban.

Timeline

Job Offer is irrelevant.

What visa will they sponsor you for, have they put you in touch with their Lawyer?

Timeline

Job Offer is irrelevant.

What visa will they sponsor you for, have they put you in touch with their Lawyer?[

/quote]

No not yet.they didn't say anything about it yet.I am waiting email from them.

Can I ask you a question ? What should I do now ? Because I m trying to fix what I've done. I don't know what should I do ? I

Timeline

I do not see there is anything to do, carry on with your studies, life etc etc.

Timeline

I do not see there is anything to do, carry on with your studies, life etc etc.

OK.so even I consult with lawyer can't do anything about it? Thank you for suggestion by the way .but I don't want to give up.I know it won't change what I've done but I want to try .

Timeline

Consult about what? What are you looking to do?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.