MCRS

Administrative Processing Question

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's really frustrated and stressed. Why the CO do this to all the applicant want only together with love one. And my son need his father. And he really have right at USA. They really so unfair to everyone.Still waiting for nothing.?

Until when I wait like this??????

the endless black hole of AP. I hope you all hear some news soon about your cases. AP can really test the nerves :ranting:

Timeline:

• Met on Facebook - September 18, 2016
  • Started Dating - December 30, 2016
  • Met in Person - September 25, 2017 (Surprised him for his birthday)
  • Got Engaged! - September 28, 2017 ♥
  • Filed for I-129F - December 22, 2017
  • Rec'd NOA1(Text/Email) - January 2, 2018 :D
  • Rec'd Hard Copy NOA1 (Letter) - Jan. 3, 2018 (letter dated Dec. 29, 2017)
  • Rec'd RFE notice (email 7/24/18) - Pending hard copy letter :whistle:
  • Rec'd RFE letter in mail (July 27, 2018). Needs details about previous petition <_<
  • Mailed RFE - Sept. 06, 2018 (will be rec'd Saturday and picked up by Monday)
  • USCIS confirmed RFE rec'd (email, text & USCIS App) - Sept, 11, 2018
  • NOA2 Approval Letter - rec'd Nov. 17, 2018 (dated Nov. 09, 2018) - approximately  10 1/2 months of waiting! 😞
  • NVC Rec'd Petition - Nov. 23, 2018
  • NVC Case # - PENDING 👈
  • Case # Rec'd - December 06, 2018
  • In Transit to Embassy - Dec. 26, 2018
  • CEAC says 'READY' - Dec. 28, 2018 😀 (Super Fast)
  • PENDING Interview Date 🤯
  • Rec'd Interview Packet (Email) January 29, 2019
  • Interview Schedule FEBRUARY 26!!
  • Interview Results - Stuck in AP - Was given the DS-5535 Questionnaire. Kept his passport - pending results
  • After 8 CEAC updates (If I counted correctly) still waiting in AP. Last update was today-June 24, 2019.
  • CEAC updated #9 - August 8, 2019 - but this might be from an inquiry I made the day before - maybe not a true 'update'
  • CEAC Update #10 - Sept. 25, 2019 (my fiance's B-Day) - made another online inquiry to embassy & called NVC for status update
  • CEAC Update #11 - Sept. 27, 2019 - most likely based from my online inquiry
  • CEAC Update #12 - Sept. 30, 2019 - Case went from AP to Application Received. Switched from Immigrant Visa App to Non-Immigrant 😁😁😁
  • Rec'd Call from Embassy!! October 2, 2019 - Time to re-do medical exam!
  • Completed New Medical Exam - October 4, 2019 - Dropped off at Aramex 😀
  • Aramex Confirmation of Delivery to Embassy for Medical - Oct. 7th, 2019
  • CEAC Update #13 - Non-Immigrant Administrative Processing - Oct. 09, 2019
  • VISA ISSUED! October 11, 2019 (last CEAC update!) 😱 FINALLLYYYYY!!!!
  • Arrived to the US! Oct. 24, 2019
  • Married Dec. 07, 2019 😍
  • Filed AOS/EAD/AP - Jan. 21, 2020
  • Rec'd I-797C Notice - Interview on 10/13/2020
  • Mailed ROC Packet via FedEx - 09.06.2022
  • ROC Packet Delivered - 09.08.2022

event.png

Timeline

The AP worst worried to all problem.

I asking question who experience same case number? The other case number the status " Ready" but we have different Date.

I hoping I heard something to embassy.

???.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hi dear friends ,

I get email from US embassy in Afghanistan Kabul the documents for me to drop of at the US embassy I have dropped off everything on August 30, 2016.

I haven't received any email or phone call since I've dropped off my documents.

In ceac state was Administrative Processing than for one week was Ready from yesterday 29 September, 2016 again changed to Administrative Processing.

Hey guys can you help what dose means..

Mustafa

Edited by Afg.kabul

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The AP worst worried to all problem.

I asking question who experience same case number? The other case number the status " Ready" but we have different Date.

I hoping I heard something to embassy.

???.

Were u able to finally get uour visa?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

My husband is in AP Hell also. It is getting worrisome. His interview was Sept. 20, 2016 and we still haven't heard anything. They said he was approved pending medical (they received it a few days later) and kept his passport. It's just getting to me as we are apart. :(

Oh, this is the US Embassy in Australia.

Filed: Timeline

My husband is in AP Hell also. It is getting worrisome. His interview was Sept. 20, 2016 and we still haven't heard anything. They said he was approved pending medical (they received it a few days later) and kept his passport. It's just getting to me as we are apart. :(

Oh, this is the US Embassy in Australia.

I had my interview on September 12th and just last week got mine issued. They told me that I was approved as well. It still can take time

68 days on ap and still nothing :(

I'm sorry to hear that Anna. But hey... Hang in there. I forbid you to give up :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

We are in the same boat. the visa status at ceca kept updates from the same day of interview 25th, 27th and 30th to 'READY' consecutively then on OCT 31st the creation date and update both of them changed to OCT 31st then to 'ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING' and the status visa went from immigrant to nonimmigrant. Since then there is no update.

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

I had my interview on September 12th and just last week got mine issued. They told me that I was approved as well. It still can take time

I'm sorry to hear that Anna. But hey... Hang in there. I forbid you to give up :)

Thank you Adam! Was your case at the US embassy in Australia or else where?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Hi everyone,

After staying in AP for almost 2 months I practically became a nerve-rack. And then one smart woman asked me: "Imagine he gets his visa today, and he'll be here in a week. Whom will he see here? Are you ready?"

At that moment I realized that all this waiting made me partially insane with damaged nervous system, and if my fiance would be here today he'll probably run away from me, because this waiting game weakened my nervous system. It was a reality check for me. I suddenly realized that one or two months waiting don't worth of putting in danger all our future life together. I went to gym, started going out with my friends, and started living my life again, so when he comes here he would see the confident, calm, loving woman.

Therefore, my advice is: look at this AP time as an opportunity to get ready for the life together! Calm down and look at yourself honestly, is there something you can change in yourself, in your house, etc. in this meantime that can bring you closer to your loved one when she/he arrives. Take advantage of it! And good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hi everyone,

After staying in AP for almost 2 months I practically became a nerve-rack. And then one smart woman asked me: "Imagine he gets his visa today, and he'll be here in a week. Whom will he see here? Are you ready?"

At that moment I realized that all this waiting made me partially insane with damaged nervous system, and if my fiance would be here today he'll probably run away from me, because this waiting game weakened my nervous system. It was a reality check for me. I suddenly realized that one or two months waiting don't worth of putting in danger all our future life together. I went to gym, started going out with my friends, and started living my life again, so when he comes here he would see the confident, calm, loving woman.

Therefore, my advice is: look at this AP time as an opportunity to get ready for the life together! Calm down and look at yourself honestly, is there something you can change in yourself, in your house, etc. in this meantime that can bring you closer to your loved one when she/he arrives. Take advantage of it! And good luck!

I would say %100 agree with your friend. well, overthinking of anything might damage your brain and life too. we are mostly in the stage of before starting our life with our loved ones. so just like she said, everyone must be ready from different aspects and one of them what she mentioned above.

• 1 year later...
Timeline

I had my interview at the embassy last Feb.6th.I checked on the next day,it says transfer processing.After that it says refused.The status said refused until Feb.11.I called the NVC hotline,I was told that CEAC website is not their website ao she don't know why it says refused.I checked it again today,it says administrative processing and it will takes few weeks to process.I am encountering a lot of delays with my application and I getting kinda frustrated.Anyone who had the same problem like mine?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.