barcaizk

How to bring my wife to usa

92 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Read the link to the instructions.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

So you knew your current wife whilst you were stil married to your previous wife?

The burden of proof is on you and if you are trying to file under the exception to the 5-year rule then they require a much higher level of evidence of bona fide marriage to be submitted. Based on what I've read here (married 7 months after divorce) you won't be able to demonstrate that.

You could always move to your wife's country if you want to be together faster than the USA is going to allow you to be.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do you mean evidence that im married my current wife for real i have a lote of evidence we have joint bank account i sentbmy wife money every month a lot of pics weeding pictures we was trying to have a child but we did not get lucky maybe next time

No, they mean burden of proof that your last marriage was not done just to get a green card.

What's the 'resident since' date on your Greencard?

For you to have all this evidence on the new marriage makes the last marriage suspect.

If you submit now you need to show you did not use 1st wife to gain a GC to stay in the US.

Its a problem thats why its best to wait because to show this one valid so close to the other you can show the other as a means to an end GC. Making your first marriage fraud.

Is that what you want?

You can wait for a few years then file your petition.

I hope non of your proof is during the time you should have been in wedded bliss with wife one.

Not trying to scare you just telling you my opinion.

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

???

because those are the rules. The rule is to prevent people from marrying a US citizen for a green card, divorcing right away and bringing their real fiance/spouse from their home country. Just like you did. You cannot bring your new wife here for 5 years.

Timeline

Same resident like my ex wife we was living together like normal for 3 years till she give up that i will be christian and said i will divorce you if you dont belive in jesus i told her go for it and then it happen its her fault we got divorced not me so what evidence do i need to proof to show that my previous marriage was real not just to geet a green card

You dont need to prove last marriage real or not if you dont apply for new wife.

Its not in question.

If you apply for new wife then they start to look....

Then you have to prove new marriage real and in doing sonstand the chance of invalidating the first marriage.

Wait. Just wait.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

And my mother who find my wife for me after she saw how i suffered with my ex she did not want me to marry a christian again and i did not want to comeback to usa singel and start dating and having sex with every girl i meet thats why i got married because im muslim and my wife she is a good wife and im falling in love with her after i was living in hell with my ex i dont want to talke about it but she slapt me couple time but i did not beat her because i cant heat a woman

? your are not listening.

You are ok your RESIDENCY IS not in question.

You just cant apply until its 5 years since you got you residency due to it being by marriage.

or you can show clear convincing evidence first marriage wasnt just for visa.

Why rattle the bees???? You are golden right now??? :rolleyes:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.