LoveAlways2

Tracking Information says package was delivered to 92677 instead of 92607

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I sent my package on September 14 to CSC. I was given a tracking number and I sent it through priority mail through USPS. I checked the tracking confirmation today and it says it was delivered to Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 when the address is Laguna Niguel 92607!! I am pretty sure I had the right address because I checked more than twice! and also my receipt has the 92607 zip code.

Now I am a bit nervous because my Conditional card expires on September 30! I had my package ready since the beginning of my 90 days window but first I was waiting on the correction of my house deed, they had my husband's name misspelled :( and also we were so tight on money because an unexpected emergency where we lost all of our savings :(

Has anyone had any experience with this, I am hoping and praying that the check is cashed so that I know it is in the right place, but I would like to have some reassurance. Anyone with a similar situation? If I have to I will put the package again, I just would like to do it as soon as possible.

Thanks for any input.

AOS:

Sent AOS Package: Feb 2014

Received Green Card: September 2014

ROC:

Sent ROC Package: Sep 2016

Approved: Feb 2018 

N400:

Filed: 7/9/19 online

Bios: 7/29/19

Interview: 12/10/19

Oath: 01/07/2020

July 2019  N400 spread sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19rv0w-Ls_-225a0AqzhsTObXb2DcT07oACpdIHhn9dE/edit

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

It appears that 92607 is a subset of 92677. 77 is the large area of Laguna Niguel. So your package might have been scanned at a central distribution post office (92677) before being routed specifically to 92607.

This is ONLY my hypothesis. I'm thinking you will be just fine!

Sukie in NY

Spoiler

Spoiler

Our Prior Journey

N-400 Naturalization

18-Feb-2018 - submitted N-400 online, credit card charged

18-Feb-2018 - NOA1

12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Once your NOA1 arrives (which does quickly) you'll be relieved. Worst unlikely case it was not received correctly, you can always prove that it wasn't a mistake on your part and send it late with good reason.

------------------------------------------------------------

2003-08-21: first visit to US on F-1

2009-09-17: first met ex-spouse

2013-05-14: re-entered US on K-1

2013-05-20: married to ex-spouse

2013-12-27: received conditional green card

2014-04-01: separated from ex-spouse

2014-10-01: divorced from ex-spouse

2015-06-25: sent I-751

2016-04-11: received RFE

2016-06-08: sent RFE reply

2016-09-20: new card ordered

2016-09-23: new card mailed

2016-09-28: new card picked up by USPS

2016-09-30: new card delivered

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Very likely a non-issue. Take a look at the ZIP code info noted on this Wikipedia page on Laguna Niguel, CA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Niguel,_California

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.